Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:55 PM
Forgiveness is very hard for everyone! If it's not, then you are lying to yourself and maybe you are masking your anger! Many people misinterpret the Bible when it says "forgive" they think it means "forgive and forget" it DOES NOT! The reason you don't forget is so that you can help others in their time of needs. You may be a light to someone dealing with the same problem down the road. And "An eye for an eye" means the punishment meets the crime----not tit for tat!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:50 PM
Don't bring men in and out of any childs life. Remember you are the role model for their future ideals/behavior. But mention your children upfront and then see where things lead. Picnics were multiple people are----ok to bring him along. Just be careful---lots of sicko people out there. Better to be safe than sorry.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:46 PM
I like to stay in and try new recipes. Going out to eat is okay; but hard to order things that I make very good. When I do go out, I like to order things that I haven't tried making at home.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:44 PM
43 this November....in Upstate New York

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:31 PM
I can't wait to see it. My son went with a bunch of friends and he loved it!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:28 PM
Funny that song & one other song on the CD were the only one's that I thought sounded like her and not some raspy country singer with sinus problems.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:25 PM

isnt there mouse flavored cat food?????

How do you know there isn't? Maybe that "tuna flavor" is really "mouse"...:smile:

brenlee1965's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:56 PM
If you get a chance check it out!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:19 PM
I think out of all of the songs that "Anyone But You" which is #5 is the best one!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:12 PM

You need to go to the dentist or doctor. You were taking too many Darvocets too, 3 at a time is overdosing on them.
Go to an ER and the doc can start you on an antibiotic to work on the infection, it sounds like you have another abscess going. Once the infection starts to go away, then the pain will lessen. The ER doc can give you pain meds too. Did you try calling the dentist who took care of your last two teeth?? He could call in some antibiotic and pain med. You need to be careful with taking too many narcotics at a time, take the prescribed dose of narcotic and then add ibuprofen or Tylenol to help with the pain relief. You don't want to end up in the ER with an overdose. Really think you should go to the ER, my opinion anyways, plus a dentist isn't going to work on the tooth if it is infected so you need to start on antibiotics right away to get the infection down.

They will. My brother has dealt with teeth pain for years (off & on) and last time was the worst. He ended up going and they gave him the antibiotic then. Hooked him up to a blood pressure cuff and did the work. His blood pressure was in dangerous zones during the work; but they did it. DO NOT let this get that bad. Alot of dentists will take payments or post dated checks (because so many people are without insurance it's a must for them).

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:53 PM
Ah...ha! A smart person! Being pro-active----thinking ahead! Good for you! Another option!

happy

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:37 PM
No. I never thought he was all that great. Loved 'Top Gun' and the 'Mission Impossible' movies; but he's weird and I think controlling and I don't know.....something is not right about him and his wife's relationship. She acts like a woman that's been beat (she cowers now).....YUK!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:30 PM
I assume you are from Italy. You need to place your height in Feet and inches for the American ladies. Definitely your spelling needs serious work. Great Pictures, though. Good Luck.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:22 PM
Better! Good Luck.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:19 PM
Sounds like that is your "outlet" for stress. I know guys don't usually write their feelings down; but it may help! You can throw it away after doing it. Just getting it out and reading it may put things into focus for you and it's definitely better for you and others around you. Also get organized. That will take ALOT of stress off you when moving. It works. Good luck.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:15 PM
Edited by brenlee1965 on Thu 07/03/08 05:16 PM
Voxsteven.....FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG, that was great!

Can't wait to see the Picture for both of you.....bigsmile

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:09 PM
Sounds like the father is disrespectful toward you & is showing your children that it's ok to be disrespectful to you..Sad and unfortunate! It's only showing your kids that it's okay for them to be the same way with you. That needs to be addressed with him.

OK, back to the subject---I tend to get off on other things...sorry! I don't like these types of piercings and it sounds like you don't either.

I'd have a conversation with my daughter and explain to her your concerns and your beliefs, etc.

Then give her the tools to use to make an educated decision about the piercings. Use the internet to view "piercings gone wrong" or have her call the dentist & maybe the doctor. Have her ask the professionals what they have seen (if anything) that was negative because she's thinking about having this done and is smart enough to research before just jumping into something blind just because "suzie Q did it and it's cool"

Good luck with the whole thing.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 04:06 PM
Ambivert...I agreed most with your response to brandy1234.

My opinion is: If you've been on 4 dates--- and if sex isn't involved (which it may not be in this case---I'm not sure a woman with children would think it's ok to trust a man enough to give herself to him, but not trust him with her children.)

Talking on line when you cannot afford to make the roadtrip should be okay with both parties involved. Everyone's purse is strained right now with the gas prices as they are! Some of us are lucky enough to have a small vehicle that is great on gas---others aren't as lucky.

Maybe a compromise would be best----Here's some ideas:
1. Driving the entire way----and whoever does the driving & pays for gas to get to the other party---doesn't pay for the cost of going out.

2. DO #1 only make sure it alternates. This weekend he drives, next weekend she drives and so on and so on.

3. Communication prior to deciding what to do for the weekend. Do you both have money this week budgeted for dating? Yes, it is expensive! Unless you are willing to hang out and have picnics or visiting. Then the gas still is an issue (refer to #1 & #2)

4. Talking on-line and even on the phone or cell phones are other forms of communication. Course, you cannot touch each other. But there are camera's that you can place above the computer----so you can see each other.

Personally----I wouldn't believe I'd date any man 4 times without knowing there is something there.

Brandy....no friends to watch your kids (or) family to help you out---even if it's 1-2 times a month? What about their father (he's no help either)? Good luck----whatever you decide.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 03:31 PM
Edited by brenlee1965 on Thu 07/03/08 03:33 PM
Moofooga....Will Smith was so funny in "Hitch", it's too bad you are hung-up on some Business problems/issues to enjoy the humor that he's put out in movies. I didn't care for him in the Fresh Prince of BelAir; but he's done some pretty good movies. But I don't so anything that would bring me to a point where I was personally affected (or rather my pocketbook---when anything affects your purse strings---it becomes VERY personal). Forgive and move on! You most likely learned a lesson from that experience! Good luck with your future dealings.

My son really wants to see this new movie and if not at the theater---then on DVD later. Can't wait.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:25 PM
Hello. :smile: Have a Great 4th of July.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next