Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:22 PM

gotten more emails,more than you post?just curious?

No.....But some people email to say hello or to spark your interest in them or to tell you they like your profile or to see if you will respond to them. Doesn't happen with me. I think as a rule people are afraid of rejection; so they don't bother. If I see someone's profile and it's funny or whatever, I send them an email----just to let them know.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:19 PM

:smile: Is being single unhealthy?:smile:

No....it's not "unhealthy"....there are some people that feel they "have to have" someone in their life or they are not whole. Those people need to try some counseling. When you look at others to "fill" your needs; you will find them lacking because No ONE PERSON can feel all of your needs. Healthy and Unhealthy is a condition of your physical well being. I think you may be asking about a persons' mind set (their emotional health).....everyone has issues and struggles and problems & just plain daily life that weighs on them; but is being single "unhealthy".....NO!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:13 PM

My thought for the day? People are like snow flakes each different and sadly many of them cold!

MANY are cold......too me that means they are boring or snooty! Neither of which I like.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:10 PM

You watch an episode of the "Newlywed Game" from 1972 on the Gameshow Channel...and continue despite the realization that none are still married and four of them are dead! laugh

LOVE IT! You are so funny! Love reading your responses in here!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:07 PM
Welcome to Mingle....Love the Community....you will too. Good luck on your search.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:07 PM
Welcome to Mingle....Love the Community....you will too. Good luck on your search.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:03 PM

This can be used in different ways, but since it's a dating site. I wonder how many people actually take responsibility for their actions when things don't work out as far as dating goes.

I dated a guy from here.....for a short time. He had LOTS of issues that I couldn't deal with. I felt like I was being asked to raise another son! I was nice too him and maybe some day; he will find someone that will suit him better. I felt bad being "honest" because I know it hurt him. I took the responsibility of making the decision to let go; before my anger took over!

I give you credit for having the guts to be honest,...( and look after yourself ) it may hurt him now,..but help him out down the road..if he learns anything,.

Thanks. I hate having to "hurt" anyone; but honesty was the best for both of us.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:03 PM

My mom said, the best gift she ever got, is this little wooden Jewelry box I made by myself to her when I as 13.

Mom's love things their son's make them. I have things that my son made me when he was young!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:01 PM

I'm flat out broke. I'm good at craft, but that's money too. Oh well! I'll just bake.

Yes they do! I was going to do some paintings; but the canvas cost. I have Golden Paints (last years Christmas Gift from one of my sisters)gotta love them!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:00 PM

A punch in the face

OUCH

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:59 PM
My son wants a laptop. I think I will do GAS cards for everyone else! We ALL have to have gas; and so it would help everyone. Plus I always BAKE the sweets for the family and Apple Pie (from scratch; of course).

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwTH7bBgZhM&feature=fvhl

THAT is just W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!!! Gross! NEVER

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:51 PM

This can be used in different ways, but since it's a dating site. I wonder how many people actually take responsibility for their actions when things don't work out as far as dating goes.

I dated a guy from here.....for a short time. He had LOTS of issues that I couldn't deal with. I felt like I was being asked to raise another son! I was nice too him and maybe some day; he will find someone that will suit him better. I felt bad being "honest" because I know it hurt him. I took the responsibility of making the decision to let go; before my anger took over!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:44 PM

Going to get people? Gift cards, Gas cards, Store Cards, Lotto Tickets, Money or a present?????

I'm gonna offer my condolences. I can only offer love, as my financial situation does not allow me for anything else.

BEST presents are those that cost you nothing.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:44 PM

Coal

Depending on what you "heat" with; you might be someone's new best friend for the Holidays! happy

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:42 PM

a big bag of nada with a little bit of nothing

Booohooooo! Glad I am not on your Christmas list of people to buy for! sad sad sad tears tears tears

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:39 PM
Going to get people? Gift cards, Gas cards, Store Cards, Lotto Tickets, Money or a present?????

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:31 PM
Answer is NO about the FEET.....It's the "Hands" that tell everything about a man.blushing blushing blushing

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:24 PM
Blue, Green, Brown, Gray.....Well....I must be "special" because mine change....From Blue to blue with green and some times light blue with dark blue on the outside; then sometimes green with brown around the pupil; sometimes a slate blue.....all depends on my moods.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:20 PM
Everything has a place and everything in it's place; you won't lose things! OK.....sounds good anyways! :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25