Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:18 PM
no....but if there is a FLOOD; water will remember where it has been! I don't drink bottled water....I am NYS Certified Water Operator and you wouldn't believe what it once was! YUK! Look on the bottle and you will see a Certification number.....so what was your water, o-n-c-e!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:14 PM

Have always believed that -

"...Todays thoughts, determine your tomorrow..."

Nice write Kalunda...

I agree!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:13 PM
so cute! I love animals.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:12 PM
CLEAN.....cannot stand "clutter".....she should have watched "Clean House" that's is just nasty!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:10 PM

I would settle with one that doesn't lie and cheat

That's just a man with Good Morals! Good Luck. I am sure there are some.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:10 PM

Would ya settle for a good guy

Good is better than nice....I dated a "nice" guy and he drove me crazy. He was "sappy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:09 PM

where are all the nice guys at? I can't seem to find one. :cry:

Define "nice"

Nice as in "boring".....yuk! Who wants that! Or "nice" as in decent with manners & common sense?

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:08 PM

where are all the nice guys at? I can't seem to find one. :cry:

Define "nice"

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:07 PM

I was just wondering does everybody, right around twenty start getting that feeling that there's really no such thing as mr. or mrs. right because honestly, even though the thought doesn't really get me depressed, that thought just kind of makes me wonder what's the point in even saying two words to anyone of the opposite gender and it's really affecting my social life. I have friends and I talk to women but The closest thing I've had to romance was a crazy girl in highschool that needed serious psychiatric help.
DUDE,,,,,,,noway THATS the kind I meet,,,,,our WE related??

lol,,,The nuts just age man,,,,they don't just stay back there in high school,,,,,,SOME,,,,even go as far as to look you back up ten years later,,,,,,and they're worse..........lol:banana: huh drinker laugh :wink:

FUNNY! OMG......that's a scary thought!shocked

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:01 PM
Welcome....I don't like liars either! But not encountered that here at Mingle yet. People are nice, though.

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:59 PM
I can draw and paint

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:55 PM

Ok, to explain why I don't like it,

When I have a mate, I will call her honey, sweetheart, baby or another love felt pet name.

Stop and think about this for a second.

If I call everyone by these pet names.. doesn't it remove the specialness intended when I call my partner these names.

Why would you call EVERYONE a pet name, though? In that case; it probably would be something that is no longer reserved for someone special & the other party might object. I think some women like you to use their "name" because maybe they like the sound of it from the man they are with (or) are afraid they will forget their name (heehee!)

brenlee1965's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:52 PM
Never heard "hun" or any spelling of the word associated with a woman. Usually what women call their man. I wouldn't find it offensive; just strange for anyone to call a woman "hun".....It's a Term of endearment. Some people are crazy and all kinds of things set them off!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:50 PM
I would say that you should probably say more about what you want in a relationship since that is what you are looking for. What you would like to do with your special lady...."dining out, going to the movies, hiking.....what??" That would be a nice add to your profile and good luck.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:45 PM

any life-long partner you wanted, but out of these three characteristics,you have to give up one: sexiness, intelligence, or financial stability. Which would it be?

That's easy....sexiness. Because that is "perceived" anyway. I would never give up my intelligence & without any money; life is D-U-L-L; I know; I have been without many times.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:21 PM

:heart: If you're the complete opposite of your significant other, do you think your relationship would last forever or just blow up at some point?:heart:

BLOW UP.....Been there and done that.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:18 PM
No....love a man in uniform! laugh laugh laugh laugh

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:16 PM

What are some charities you like to donate to? What do you donate to these charities?

I donate to my family members. We help each other. Seriously! I try to do acts of kindness to whoever that I see. Today my son & I were driving along toward home and saw a man struggling with a BIG sign and I looked at my son & he said, "turn around mom; I can help him" so we did and the guy looked at us like we were crazy. But my son jumped out and helped him and then we went on our way.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:12 PM

Read "Fit or Fat"

A book by Covert Bailey. You can find it in almost any used book store for a buck. He has a Masters Degree in Biochemistry from M.I.T.
A short volume about food, metabolism and aerobic exercise.
He is very funny, and the book explains 'how and why' your body uses calories the way it does and what the impact of regular aerobic exercise does to these processes.

Thanks.....I will check the local library first. We have a book store in the town I work in.

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:08 PM

Eat less, exercise more. There are no quick fixes. It's a whole new lifestyle change.

Thanks. I think Michael Thurman says eat "better, healthier" foods (not less food) plus the amount of food has NEVER been my problem. I know you may think that is not true; but it really and truly is. I lived with a friend & his wife and she said, "I don't get it; I eat twice as much as you and I am so much thinner than you!" Frustrating as that has been for me.....I really think it is Poor eating habits and laziness in regards to preparation and lack of consistent exercise!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25