Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:50 PM
Loved this movie! An absolute SEE!!!!!!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:44 PM
Hi Nick.....waving

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:06 PM

If someone you knew was going on a first date,

what advice or pointers would you give them

this is just random conversation no i don't have a date laugh

My first date in many, many years was at the local Bowling Alley and my sister went with me......But I would make sure that someone knew where you were going (times/dates/names, etc) if they cannot go there, too. Make sure you call someone after the date; so everyone knows you are okay.

I HATE first dates.

brenlee1965's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:43 PM
Unfortunately Alcoholism is a disease......if she wants help; it is out there. She needs to find out "why" she does what she does. OMG....that's terrible. Just know that what she did was NOT you! It was her issue. Good luck, that's got to have been and most likely still is painful.flowers flowers flowers Cheer Up....here's some flowers for you....Bren

brenlee1965's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:37 PM
any Holiday traditions for Memorial Day?

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:00 PM

how do you handle a "date" that feels as if it has turned into a "1000 question job interview"---seriously.

i think it is definatly a deal breaker..how do you handle this without sounding like a b****?

because it is VERY annoying.

Why don't you just stop them and say you prefer to just talk and get to know someone rather than ask 1000 questions....it's more personal and friendships & relationships need to be personal and not like a job interview. Maybe they are nervous and aren't sure what to do.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:58 PM
Right back at ya....I am a scorpio too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:55 PM

i have been a fan of both adam and chris, but i gotta say that adam COULD sing the phone book and it would sound amazing, and i think he's the next american idol. congrats to both for making it to the finals! flowerforyou

I think it was all set up.... I mean look at the final song - They even said it had HigH notes in it. Who sings high pitched songs and who sings r&b and soul type songs?! COME ON! This is stupid.

But get this....

Tell ya why it is set up...They want Adam to win for a couple reasons but because ADAM IS BETTER.......not one of them..

Reason one. For ratings...for NEXT YEAR! It will be the best show and season and bring in so many more viewers next year.

Second reason. Because Kris is BETTER and would do better on his own. He would do better away from the American Idol drama - press and attention. He will gain more record sales and be able to do the shows and records he wants - not what the top 40 audience wants if he loses.

Third reason. If Adam wins...they milk him until he is dry just like Clay Aiken and etc....money money money.

Fourth reason....because I said so. laugh

Any what do you say now that Adam DIDN'T win! It was a ploy; so we never know what to expect and that we'll VOTE more next year (that's what I would say).....heehee!:wink:

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:52 PM

It takes three licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop so I would say three.:wink:

Thats not true it takes 157.

Did you really count?

Sounds like someone had some time on their hands,,,,,heehee! I do NOT have the patience for that! Plus I don't like any hard candy....can't stand that sugar on my teeth.....YUK!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:49 PM
Good Luck....My Dad was a marine and he tells me it was ROUGH! My son wants to join the Air Force when the time comes. BE safe!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:47 PM

ac/dc concert would be a cool first date.

My son is a BIG fan of theirs....I think he would agree!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:42 PM
Good Luck and a coffee shop that offers other drinks. That way if you don't hit it off----you are not stuck with his company for an hour or so...........Enjoy, relax, wear comfy clothes and shoes (in-case you have to run..........heehee! Only kidding.) Let friends know where and when; so they can do a drive by and make sure he's not going to kill you! heehee! Be careful.

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:36 PM
I would say probably my high standards. I've been single and on my own for so many years that I refuse to "settle"...I've dated, of course; but haven't found the one! Timing and actually getting out there too meet people......who has time with WORK, WORK, WORK and ohhhhhhhhhhh WORK! :wink:

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:30 PM
I am a bigger gal and I have always had very muscular, very sexy men in my life. It's all about the way you take care of yourself. You can be heavy and be a slob and gross (or) you can take care of yourself and dress nice. I am lucky to have a great personality, am smart and great sense of humor. It's the "whole" package the man gets not just the "physical" you. Besides, the appearance is something that can be changed if you don't like it.....it's just alot of work! Good Luck on your search. Real men aren't afraid of a heavy set woman. (heehee.....gotcha guys!) only kidding....it really is personal preference on the man's part (and everyone is entitled to have likes and dislikes).

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:22 PM

Who is your pick for the final 2?

Adam....his voice is stronger. Lots of teenage kids going to vote for Chris though. Everyone going to watch tonight? Remember to vote!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:18 PM
I am not bi-sexual or a lesbien, though. I have friends that are and they are awesome people!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:21 PM
Supposed to give a person; before you say no more!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:19 PM
Single.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:18 PM
I would NEVER spend that much money on shoes, boots, sneakers or any other footwear. That's just me, though. Hey, if you have that kind of extra money hanging around to blow on a pair of shoes-----do what makes you happy.

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:12 PM

you let your guard down for once, and let someone get to know you? Would it turn out well or end horribly? Why do you think some of us have walls up in the first place?

It's the roll of the dice and dependson the person that gets close too you....Depends on what you expect from the friendship/relationship and any baggage that you've carried forward from the last relationships and your lif experiences.

Fear is what usually throws up "Walls" and I don't think they are necessary. They allow your FEARS to control your life.

I never keep "walls" up; life would suck if you never took a chance or leaped once in awhile. Life can be a blast! So what if you get your feelings hurt once in awhile. I think if people just enjoyed relaionships for the good that comes out of them rather than dwelling on the bad (those walls wouldn't be necessary)....ok, there are freaks out there, so you need to be careful.

Healthy boundaries are necessary!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25