Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:22 PM

Sometimes when I go out I'll wear a tie a little crooked. Any woman that fixes it I know is interested in me.

Unless they are just the "motherly type" or have OCD....laugh laugh laugh

It hasn't failed me yet.

Then don't mess with what works! :)

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:17 PM
Welcome and have fun with the Community on here.....It's FUN!

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:14 PM
Edited by brenlee1965 on Sat 01/09/10 01:14 PM
Men look best when they are comfortable in what they are wearing. Whether it's old faded blue jeans with rips and a soft cotton T-shirt or dress slacks and a nice shirt and tie. Not too many men around here wear suits unless it's at work and it's required. There are so many beautiful sweaters for men; jackets aren't really needed. And if the sweater looks soft (girls will want to touch!) winking winking winking

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:10 PM

Sometimes when I go out I'll wear a tie a little crooked. Any woman that fixes it I know is interested in me.

Unless they are just the "motherly type" or have OCD....laugh laugh laugh

brenlee1965's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:09 PM

This is my son and me on new year's eve. Not exactly a "suite" but a cool tweed blazer with a turtle neck.

Very nice picture.

brenlee1965's photo
Fri 01/08/10 07:53 PM
Welcome and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! drinks :laughing: :laughing: drinker drinker ill winking

brenlee1965's photo
Fri 01/08/10 07:50 PM

that chase those skinny and bone azz men !

i ask you why have a snack ....
when you can have a meal !laugh

LOL! Right back at ya! ohwell ohwell ohwell ohwell

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:40 PM

It is sad but it happens even in the best area of town. Several years ago my dog was killed right in front of my house broad daylight she had got out of the back fence. They never even stopped if they had been going speed limit it would have never happen. It is sad when one want even at least stop when something like that happens.

I would stop (thank the Lord this has never happened too me---hitting a person's pet) but I had a friend that stopped cause he felt terrible and the owner punched my friend so hard it broke his jaw! They will never stop again (or so they told me) that was miles away from where I live and way back in the sticks in Upstate NY.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:28 PM
Edited by brenlee1965 on Thu 01/07/10 06:34 PM
Probably closer to Lab-coat smart; but blond FUN.....:) To the man that asked if Brunette smart or Lab-coat smart.

I would NEVER act like a condescending person. But I have talked to men that say "smart women are intimidating & some men won't even approach them". I never have a lack of friends (male or female) but I think it's different if anything more than friendship is in play.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:22 PM
Edited by brenlee1965 on Thu 01/07/10 06:24 PM
OK......clarification needed.....Love all the responses. But flirting in here on Mingle2 is "normal" and "fun" and I expect that kind of thing and that's what keeps people on here. This is about a man that I have known for 5 yrs. But really only know him when he was a fellow employee and I wrote his paychecks. Anyway, I see him around town and he goes out of his way to come over and talk too me; pick on me in the store (while he's trying to get my attention) and he texted me back n forth for 3 hours on Christmas and many times since then. He's one sexy man and I even told him I thought that in the texts and he continues to flirt. Do I assume he's only flirting. He is VERY shy; something that I am NOT and most men (at least around here) find me intimidating because I am smart, have a great sense of humor and can give as good as I get; so just thought I would ask what you all thought. Really haven't been dating in years and so I am completely at a loss!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:58 PM

i'm blunt, i tell them i'm not interested.

So you wouldn't flirt with a woman that you weren't interested in, right?

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:55 PM
Of Smart women or love them?

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:53 PM
Good job but terrible money (or) Bad job but good money (no you cannot mix and match) Which do you pick?

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:50 PM
a woman repeatedly if you don't like her or have an interest in her in a romantic/sexual sense?

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:48 PM
I agree NIX the poem. Otherwise, it's okay. Sounds like you want someone that is athletic like you; if that is what you are looking for; great profile. Good luck with your search on Mingle2

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:45 PM

So this girl and I hang out New Years Eve and we have a great time together, she says she likes me and I her. She has me in her phone as "Jake my love" and says other sweet-nothings.

But when I try to hang out again she never responds or wants to. What's the deal? Ugh, indecisiveness is crap!

Holy crap! I'm in the SAME exact boat as you! I met this girl at a lock in at my church on New Years Eve. We were at church, so obviously neither of us had been drinking. Regardless, her and I hit it off for hours. Ended the night over some Denny's at 3 am and the next day we text all day long, right? Well the day after that, complete 180 degrees. Not ready for a relationship...blah blah blah. What the hell is one to do with that? Ugh....yes. It's disappointing, my friend. But I think it's time we moved on to the next one.

My sister and I call these kinds of people "yo...yo's" one moment they want one thing & then the next moment something else; running your emotions up & down like a yoyo! Waste of your time is what they are. That's why it's good to get to know people slowly. Find out what they are looking for in a relationship and KNOW what you want too. Saves alot of wasted time!

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:39 PM

I wonder sometimes wheather these sites ask for your occupation for data mining reasons or just so the gold diggers can narrow the feild down quicker. How much are you influenced by the occupation of a potential match?

B-I-N-G-O....you got it in ONE! Well, to be honest I don't care a whole lot about what someone does for a living. I make my own money (I have always worked.....since I was 16), so I am not looking for some sugar daddy. SAD people do that sort of thing--Poor things! But I would prefer if I were to meet someone special that he make sure that he doesn't bring any BAD smells into my home.....I have worked at a Septic Company & have smelled some pretty bad stuff, BUT don't want that in MY home.

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:31 PM
I think it's a good profile. I too look at headings and the words more than I do the pics only because it's something the person wrote about themselves and it gives you a glimpse of "who the person is" not their SHELL. But the ladies are right about one thing MANY, MANY women look at a picture to see if the guy creeps them out or if they look friendly. And they do move on immediately (most profiles without a picture don't even get looked at)...The problem with that is that it's the SHELL of the person and not who they are (not that people don't lie; but ya gotta have some trust in people).....How many serial killers & murderers neighbors claimed they seemed so nice, they looked nice......PLEASE! I think your profile is good and I wish you the VERY best of luck in finding that woman of your dreams.

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:21 PM
OMG! That is terrible.....Where do you live that people are so heartless! The poor thing. Sorry to hear that you not only had to see it, but hear it and even feel the pain from the animal. tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

brenlee1965's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:16 PM

you have to love yourself before you can love some one else !flowerforyou

Absolutely TRUE!!!!!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25