Community > Posts By > Bi_CurizGrl

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:57 AM
oh okay good...no I'm not getting my ovaries taken out....so there won't be a chance of me getting the syndrome then...that's good....no my adoptive mom had the full hysterectomy because she had a massive tumor wound around everything and now she gets severe migraines and has to be on this patch for hormone...it's really annoying and awful for her....so no i wouldn't be having that kind...just the kind to not have a child and not have a period because i'm constantly ill...thanks for clarifying!

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:47 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Wed 06/10/09 07:48 PM
it's based on a true story and isn't exactly a movie, but is more the true story of what happened--"God On Trial"--it's about when the Jewish community put God on trial during the Holocaust, and it truly did happen (sort of a reannactment) and it really makes you think...

another movie that will blow you away about teenagers and how they live today is the movie "thirteen"--it is raw and real. people have asked me if it is really true today and i have actually watched loved ones go down several of the paths the girls in the movie do... it is a very difficult movie to watch if you are a concerned parent.

i was also quite young when i saw "dead poet's society" and that is a movie you never forget...

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:44 PM
very long but good movie...his love interest really hit home with me....the accident she had and she couldn't dance well anymore....that really related to my life....really good movie...flowerforyou

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:42 PM
worst tv shows: the simpsons, south park, family guy, csi (my opinion)

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:37 PM

Anyone have this disorder? I have suffered with it ever since I got my period as a young teenager. Since I've been on birth control it's been better, but lately it's been just as bad as it used to be without the birth control. I get extremely moody, extremely crampy, and I bleed for like a month (which isn't supposed to happen when you're on the depo shot). I thought getting on the depo shot would cure this problem, but it hasn't. I plan to get a surgery as soon as possible to prevent me from having children and to stop my periods. It affects my everyday life and my schooling too much to live like this and plus I cannot have kids anyway due to my mental and physical problems. Just curious if anyone else suffers from this as severely as I do. You ever get to the point where you just curl up in a corner and cannot move because it hurts too much? Or do you ever lash out at everyone around you for no reason whatsoever? Or are you so tired that you just can't stop sleeping? Let me know...

I am exhausted the week prior, crampy, back achy, but only get irritable sometimes. I did have mine every two weeks when it started. BC helped it, but the BC made me extremely ill. I would get very nauseaous when taking the medications orally. I had a tubal ligation after my third child. I now am having syptoms of tubal ligation syndrome. The doctors never told me there was a syndrome linked to tubals. If they had told me, I do not think I would have had it.

What is the syndrome like? Do you have cramps, bleeding, moodiness? Again, I am not getting a tubal ligation, but a hysterectomy, so is it possible for me to get the same syndrome given those circumstances?

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:41 AM
depends upon what they want and what you want....

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:37 AM
Of course it was love if you eventually fall out of love...sometimes things just don't work out....brokenheart

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:31 AM
Why do most brunettes act like blondes?

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:28 AM
I don't know what happened to "just dating" either....but wherever it went is where I wanna go...flowerforyou

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:27 AM
I've had dreams that detail having sex with almost every 1st cousin I have, girls or guys, and let me tell you they were hot dreams. I used to have 2 major crushes on my 2 older guy cousins and yes I wanted to have sex with them. For me I actually could get away with it considering I'm not blood related (I was adopted), but you grow up and you realize your dreams are just dreams. At least I do. I wake up and I'm like "okay that was just a dream" because when I see my cousins in person I don't have those feelings. If you truly want to have sex with your blood second cousin you might want to think about therapy. smokin

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:24 AM
I never thought I'd like John Denver, but then again I was young when dad introduced me to him and I still like him to this day glasses

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:22 AM
I have family members that don't believe in evolution. They are complete creationists. They can't back themselves up of course when I ask "well then how is it that the world/people/animals/things evolve?" laugh lol

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:19 AM
I was born to love food and over eat. I don't think it can be a sin considering it's an illness/a disorder just like anorexia or bulimia. It's something a person cannot help. Like I said, I was born to love food and over eat. True it's gotten better through the years, but I still do it. It can't be stopped because it's just something you are born with. And it doesn't help when you're also born with bad knees so that you spend half of your life off your feet so that the weight piles on. So is being fat a sin? Well when you can't help what wonderful genetics you have then it can't be a sin, can it?

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:14 AM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Wed 06/10/09 09:16 AM
I have suffered from extreme nightmares since I was a very young child. Mine are always really bad and very real and mostly about being raped or killed, or watching my family or friends being raped and killed in horrible ways. There is no cure for nightmares, unfortunately. I wish there were because it would make sleeping much better for me. Through the years I think it's gotten better for me in that I don't have as many as I used to, but now when I have them I wake up with a paranoia attack and I cannot move/get up to go to the bathroom/reach for my phone or anything because I'm too terrified. That has gotten worse, but it's something you just deal with I guess because there isn't a cure and sleeping pills just made everything worse for me. Hope your dreams get better. flowerforyou

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:09 AM
I have done my research on YAZ and it would not work for me personally (I need much more than it is--it is a very small dose and I need a bigger dose; the same goes for depo). Well as of recently I have been struggling severely with my PMDD. I am trying to get through school but am sick every single day. I am bleeding heavier, having severe cramps, migraines, diareha, just wanting to sleep all the time, constantly thirsty because I'm losing fluids, etc. I'm going to call my doctor within the next day or two to try and get into her ASAP so that she can send me to get blood work done and send me to an OBGYN. As long as my bloodwork is normal (my thyroid or anything else isn't causing all this bleeding) I'm going to see the OBGYN and have her write up why the surgery for me is NECESSARY vs. OPTIONAL for insurance purposes. We need insurance to cover a lot of it or else I won't be able to have it done this summer (thanks to the economy and our finanical issues). But I know I can make it very clear that it is necessary for me to have this surgery because I have been suffering like this since 11 years old (when I got my period) and because I will never have a choice about having children because of my physical and mental disabilities. If I was actually pregnant there would be no way I could take all the medications I do (which I NEED) and my knees would not be able to physically handle all that extra weight (they can barely handle the weight I have now) and having a kid you have to be on the floor constantly with them and I cannot get up and down off the floor because my knee problems (8 surgeries kinda screws that up). Plus with my physical and mental problems I would pass on so much to that poor child. And trying to raise it? With my mental issues? I would screw that poor child up. I can barely handle myself and I think that is going to be a constant thing with me so having a child is not even an option for me.

So the surgery I've chosen is the hysterectomy where they remove the uterus and I will have them remove the cervix because there is no reason to have a cervix if you aren't going to have children (it just helps the baby come out) and it's just there so women will get cervical cancer. Why keep it if that's all it will do to me (give me cancer)? So this is what I want to do and will hopefully get a chance to do before my next school term starts the end of august. If I cannot get it done before then I don't think I'll be able to continue school because I am constantly ill with this stupid PMDD. Because of school and the PMDD I haven't been able to post on the forums on here, but more importantly I can't live a normal life. Anyway, just thought I'd update you all.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:58 AM
nice tribute...flowerforyou

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:57 AM
blind *yes decided to pop back into the forums today, anyone miss me?*

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:56 AM
Sometimes it was never love after all in the relationship anyway. Sometimes we were just stuck and needed the opportunity to get out. flowerforyou *yes decided to pop into the forums today*

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:01 AM

hey Curiz...how are ya girl??? decided to stray into politics today??? laugh flowerforyou

lol...i guess so yellowrose...saw this topic and decided i had to say something...lol....laugh flowerforyou smokin

Yellowrose, I think I actually got lost in the threads...you mean to tell me this isn't automechanics?...oops ......lol rofl :wink:

laugh hope not...I don't know squat about carslaugh

i just know how to drive 'em...lol laugh :banana:

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:00 AM
lol now you talking like my bf laugh you going over my head ohwell

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25