Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:31 AM
Overt signals are best. Men like it when a woman overtly flirts with them.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:29 AM
I've never done that myself, but I know some some guys that do.

With some guys, it's the old "bird in the hand" deal. Guys sometimes will connect with a woman to occupy their time while awaiting what I'll term a "trade up". Sometimes their habit of "trading up" can involve several relationships until they meet "Ms. Perfect" for them.

With other guys that do this, it's fear of committment. They will not give of themselves completely because they fear that once they do, the relationship will end and they will be hurt again. This seems to be some sort of way to protect themselves.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:16 AM
Good idea, but I tend to be a back seat driver!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:33 PM
Why not? We clearly don't have enough drunk drivers on the road. We may as well add some that are less mature. Why stop at 18? Let's make it 16.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:33 PM
What a character! There's no stopping that guy from what he wants to do!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:13 PM
Ah, a fan of "da Bears". That explains why you're a Sox fan, too. Ha! Boston was jealous of the Yankees when they lured A-Rod out from under their noses, now the Bears will be jealous that they don't have A-Rod (Aaron Rodgers) as quarterback!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:58 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Tue 08/19/08 12:59 PM
So, explain the dig against the Packers?

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:54 AM
Cars are no indicator of wealth and that's the way it's always been. As Will Rodgers once said in the 1930's (words to the effect); if you want to solve the traffic problems, only allow cars on the road that are paid for.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:49 AM
Any woman that I meet driving an upscale car that's far "better" in her eyes than my '65 International pickup truck gets an awakening when they see the "estate" where I live! Never judge a book by it's cover! Ha!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:39 AM
It doesn't bother me in the least what kind of car a woman drives. Ones car is no indicator of wealth. I have several wealthy male friends that drive vehicles that look like they are ready for the crusher. I, myself, drive a 1965 International pickup and I am in no way hurting for money. I have met many women that drive upscale cars yet earn much less than I do. If an a woman feels the need to have an upscale car, that's her choice. Other than that, it means nothing to me.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:15 AM
"Russian bullies were just waiting to pounce on any provocation"

Oh please, Bullies! The U.S. is encircling Russia by admitting every ex Warsaw Pact nation into NATO, to include Georgia? The U.S. that acts as a rogue nation attacking at will and making up lies to justify their military incursions?

Just who the "Bully" is, is quite clear. It's the U.S. There aren't a lot of people who study what the U.S. is up to with Georgia. The U.S. intention was to admit them into NATO, then put offensive U.S. warheads in Georgia targeted at Russia.

Go Russia! Kick the influence of the rogue U.S. Empire out!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:05 AM

As long as you do not ever complain about your country or anything to do with politics (or talk about them).... there is no problem.

I would say a bad person is an inaccurate description. I would describe non voters as irresponsible citizens, and sociologically selfish individuals. But that hardly means they have a bad character or are "bad" overall.

I think every citizen whether they vote or not has the right to complain about the country and especially about it's politics.

Afterall, we have a one part system here, the "Republicrats". So, show me a difference. Oh yeah that's right, we have the choice of voting for either the oil company candidate or the drug company candidate. Some choice!

Non-voters are sick and tired of the Republicrat system and are not irresponsible or sociologically selfish. Rather, they are the smart ones who recognize that nothing ever changes and will not change until the rest of America gets wise and stops electing "the lesser of the two evils".

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:47 AM
Hardwood throughout except for stone tile in the kitchen and rear sun room.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:11 AM
sexually harrassed at work?

I was consulting to a company awhile back and the female manager I worked for during my third week with the company sent me an internal email. In it, she said that she needed a massage and hinted that only if she could find someone to do it. I replied telling her to look in the Yellow Pages under masseuses.

The following week, she came into my office wearing a short skirt. There was no chair for her to sit, so she sat down across from my desk on a two foot stack of computer papers. Her knees were above her hips as she sat with her legs spread apart. The surprise was she had nothing on under her skirt (ala Sharon Stone). I told her that she needed to stop what she was doing before another employee walked in and saw what she was doing. She responded; "You don't like what you see?"

I did everything to try and evade her sexual onslaught for the following six months until my consulting job to the company was over. I couldn't file a complaint with her management. They would have let me go immediately as I was a consultant and she was a "valued" employee. I was caught between a rock and a hard place with nothing I could do but dodge her.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:56 AM
I had a woman have an orgasm while I was kissing her in my car on our first date. Kissing her passionately was all it took to trigger it. Does that count?

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:25 PM

I live on a beautiful river. No mowing required.

I live on a beautiful river, too, with two acres of grass and woods. I spend 3 hours each week on a riding mower!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:20 PM
His singing in "The Phantom..."? I'd have to agree with one of the movie's critics; "Butler sang like a drunken choir boy"!

Butler doesn't even compare to the Phantom originally played on Broadway, Michael Crawford.

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:15 PM
Ahhh, therein lies the surprise. We men are all made of wood. Why do you think it's called a "woody"!!!!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:12 PM
Help him with his "big boy" pants!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:09 PM
Isn't that what sex is all about, jumping?