Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:33 AM

Forget cooking and take out. Go out by yourself and hit a great restaurant! I go out and eat alone and it's not about the company you keep, but the food you eat!

I can't go to a nice place alone, I feel very very awkward. I know I shouldn't , but I do.

I do too, always feel like everyone is starring at ya.

When you go to a restaurant, most others are with someone and paying attention to the ones they are with or their own food. When I am with someone else while dining out, I never pay attention to those who are alone.

The other option is to request a more private table when you enter the restaurant.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:19 AM
Interesting story. I'm curious as to why I haven't seen you covering the actions of Clinton and Iraq in the 90's (and there were many). Also, will you pay as much attention to Obama once he gets in and starts his own suspicious actions all over the world?

I'm a strict Independent and I don't like any Republicrat. ALL Republicrats deserve and need to be exposed, not just the half of them.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:04 AM
Forget cooking and take out. Go out by yourself and hit a great restaurant! I go out and eat alone and it's not about the company you keep, but the food you eat!

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:34 AM
I think this survey should have been based upon age group. In my age group, I notice the first thing women check on a man is to see if they still have any teeth!

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:26 AM
I'll dance with any woman who asks me.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:22 AM
You want to see where this is all headed, watch the movie "Gattaca".

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:50 AM
There is no excuse for mistreating animals or humans. I am so glad that there are now huge penalties to pay when they catch these creeps. They make me sick. I have two dogs out of pet rescues myself and they are the sweetest, most gentle of dogs, one being a German Sepherd. I'd have no problem punching the lights out of any abuser, of animals or humans.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:49 AM
<--- Not my bathroom and I DON'T pee in the river!

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:46 AM
Here come the plexiglass replacements! Oh yeah, don't forget to change out any screen door glass with plexiglass, too! Kids love to skip using screen door handles and push screen doors open with their hands, usually while running.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:40 AM
One more way to determine if a person is married, don't take their word for it, have them prove it to you. I agree that it is sad that potential partners have to be checked out. It is true though that many lie, both men and women. I am never offended when a woman asks me for my home phone, or full name to look me up on Wisconsin's court activity system. Sometimes I volunteer the info upfront just to assure them that I'm available and that I have no criminal past. It's the times we live in, so you either take the risk or play it safe by asking and getting the convincing proof that you need. I have been on several dates in the past, to include the last woman I was out with, that turned out to be married. Surprise!

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:32 AM
Okay then, call their cell phones at dinner time or later at night. If they don't answer or pick up right away at those times, you might have good cause to be suspicious.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:20 AM
One way to catch anyone married is ask for their home phone number right from the start. If they give you only a cell phone or work number, that's a give away. Another way is to get is their complete name. States, like here in Wisconsin, now have Circuit Court query systems available to the public on the Internet. In Wisconsin to find the system, you do a search on the words "Wisconsin CCAP". The system lists every person who has a history of any court activity from traffic tickets, criminal charges, to divorces. It's a free site. All you need to look a person up is their first and last name.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:59 PM
I'm male. Nuff said!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:44 PM
Look at the bright side, you only have them until they are either 19 or finished with high school. That is, if you can get them out on their own!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:42 PM
Of course he was after sex! And you weren't?

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 08:01 PM
"My ex used to bring his friends over to join in."

...self-explanatoy.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:53 PM
The house I have lived in here is haunted by the previous owner's deceased wife who passed away in 1998. She walks the floors, opens/closes doors, moves things around and turns lights on. I have no problem with her being here. I had only one problem. She was walking the floor at 2:30am waking me up every night. I had a "talk" with her. I told her that she had to respect my sleep and I'd respect whatever she feels compelled to do, that or I bring an exorcist in. She hasn't awakened me now in three years, but she still hangs out doing things.

So, don't be afraid. Talk to the ghost about scaring you. They seem pretty understanding to me.

No one could have convinced me that ghosts exist until I started living with this one.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:46 PM
The link just goes to a general page. That was a waste, next.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:04 PM
I'm one of the few who can honestly say that I never have to lock the doors to my house. I also have two German Shepherds ready and anxious to greet any unwelcome visitors. Who needs guns in my situation!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:02 PM
Huh? Wha? I'm still a virgin!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25