Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:19 PM
Yes, she's now a popular TV sex therapist and author in the Southeast. She never did thank me for teaching her!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:15 PM
If I had an ex leaving me messages like that, I'd take it she wanted me back, that she wasn't over me in the least.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:09 PM
Taking into consideration all that makes a truly great movie, I have to agree with the experts, without a doubt; "Citizen Kane".

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:57 PM
X-ray vision...woohoo!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:49 PM
The best all time rock song..."Light My Fire" by the Doors.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:46 PM

Wisconsin here

It seems like its been raining alot here but I hear some nut job say we need more rain what

I'm in Wisconsin, too. We haven't had that much rain and a fairly cool summer here near Milwaukee.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:42 PM
You live in Canada. How can it be raining there? It should be snowing!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:38 PM
If it has a tongue and tail that wag. If it has four legs, paws and barks. It just might be a dog! One calls then as they see them.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:44 PM
No, but I know turtles and armadillos do!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:31 PM
Very interesting!

:smile:

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:52 AM
I rarely get junk mail. I have a way to bring the amount received to near nothing. Eveytime I get junk mail, I take everything they send, package it all into their self-return envelope, and mail it right back to them with nothing filled out.

The self return postage costs these companies a bundle and they count on everything returned to them as a "sale". When one sends a "no sale" back to them, they realize what you're doing, then take you off their lists!

It works!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:20 PM
Change your drink to a fine wine and put some classical music on. "A little night music" by Mozart will do you well.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:20 PM
My opinion? Let me poll the voices in my head to see if I can get a concensus!

:banana:

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:15 PM

older guy....just how old is he...I can bet you I am older...huh

He's 38.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:12 PM
I have to add that New York is in for a very little known surprise from Favre. He had a habit in Green Bay of taking a morning run, no matter the weather, dressed in just boots and a knit cap!

This is true. His daily run in the nude is well known here in Wisconsin and has even been shown on censored news reports.

He'd run naked, snow or shine, down Green Bay streets, even stopping at quick stores. Green Bay residents ingnored his peculiar habit calling him; the naked guy. The Green Bay police just turned their heads and ignored it, too. After all, he's Brett Favre!

I wonder if he'll continue his naked runs in New York City! I wonder if the New York City police will turn their heads like the Green Bay police did!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:03 PM
It's spelled "Favre"!!!

Who hasn't heard the news! Being here in the "Frozen Tundra", most of us are glad the whole thing is over with.

No doubt Favre is a great quarterback, but we lost most of our playoff games with him ending them with an interception. Our hope is that Aaron Rodgers won't make the same kind of mistake.

Who is at fault? Well, the way I heard it Favre retired the first week of March. He called Coach McCarthy on a Thursday in June and said he wanted to come back. McCarthy agreed. Three days later, he called McCarthy back and decided to stay retired. In July, he called McCarthy again wanting to play. McCarthy asked him if he was 100% certain. Favre said "NO"! That's when they decided to keep moving forward with Rodgers as the starter. Favre kept waffling while Rodgers was being groomed to take over. Finally when Favre made up his mind, he felt slighted when he heard that he had to compete (yeah, like there would really be a competition) with Rodgers to see who the starter would be. Favre's response was "release me"! No way was Green Bay going to let him go for nothing, so the Jets gave a conditional draft choice for him.

Favre is a great, but he's also a prima donna. He says it's all about the team, but in reality, it's all about him. He's no Bart Starr, that's for sure.

We've been hearing "retirement" from Favre for three years, then when he retires, he's not retired! At last no more drama in Green Bay!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:30 PM
A strip club!

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:21 PM
Aging is like reading a book of life.

First, everyone has to be able to learn how to read (one's youth).

Once you know how to read, the further you read into the book of life, the more you learn. Not everyone has the same comprehension capability and some people have to re-read the same chapters, over and over before they get it. Some people make it to the end of the book and others put it down and close it prematurely.

Most people are on the different pages in their life while some are on the same page.

That's life! What can I say!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:44 AM

Do any of you READ what you write...YOU WANT TO PAY FOR A BRIDE, someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally, someone who is supposed to fulfill you emotionally, mentally and physically...

Any man that stoops to this level and dehumanizes a person well... I have a few choice words... GO GET A HOOKER.

I can't believe in 2008 people actually think about doing this... I'm stunned and horrified at this practice.

Some people must really, really be desperate for marriage... laugh.

Kind of makes you wonder why we're all on here!

Is being on here the same thing?

Mmmm, I would say so. People are on here for pretty much every reason, whether it be to seek out marriage or a one night stand. I've even been contacted by women who are married on this site looking for an affair. One woman has a profile out there where she has a husband at home and he is terminally ill. She's looking for a single man for a relationship. Huh? I've been contacted by women for cyber sex, too. noway So, yep, being on here is pretty much the same thing! You get every imaginable type!

We're not on here paying for husbands or wives out of catalogs, though. I wouldn't consider this the same thing at all.

Granted this is a free site. Remove money as a factor and there's not much difference. Your still looking for a person out of a catalog, so to speak. The catalog here is search results and suggested/mutual matches.

You're comparing this to buying mail order brides. Can't really remove the money factor.

Even keeping the money factored in, from what I've heard, one doesn't "buy" a mail order bride. I believe that one pays a service agency to find an individual looking a mail order bride. So then, what is the difference between a service such as this and those who pay for a singles site? You are still paying an agency with the intent of finding a bride/groom! Shall we call these sites "Internet order Bride/Groom" sites?

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 01:42 PM

Do any of you READ what you write...YOU WANT TO PAY FOR A BRIDE, someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally, someone who is supposed to fulfill you emotionally, mentally and physically...

Any man that stoops to this level and dehumanizes a person well... I have a few choice words... GO GET A HOOKER.

I can't believe in 2008 people actually think about doing this... I'm stunned and horrified at this practice.

Some people must really, really be desperate for marriage... laugh.

Kind of makes you wonder why we're all on here!

Is being on here the same thing?

Mmmm, I would say so. People are on here for pretty much every reason, whether it be to seek out marriage or a one night stand. I've even been contacted by women who are married on this site looking for an affair. One woman has a profile out there where she has a husband at home and he is terminally ill. She's looking for a single man for a relationship. Huh? I've been contacted by women for cyber sex, too. noway So, yep, being on here is pretty much the same thing! You get every imaginable type!

We're not on here paying for husbands or wives out of catalogs, though. I wouldn't consider this the same thing at all.

Granted this is a free site. Remove money as a factor and there's not much difference. Your still looking for a person out of a catalog, so to speak. The catalog here is search results and suggested/mutual matches.