Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:57 PM
Nice to see you Britty!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:56 PM

You want graceful .. try watching me walk into a room full of men :wink: smokin

I've had women many times try to distract me while playing pool. I've seen them open up and expose their tops. Ive even seen them drop their pants to sit on the corner I'm shooting at as a distraction. None ever caused me to miss a shot. A graceful walk? Now that's an interesting thought that would no doubt bring a smile to my face when shooting.

just a 'presence' when entering the room I'm told

I've been to Colorado Springs on business for AT&T several times. I also visited Denver and stayed there as I had a sister-in-law in that city. I love that area and came close to building a place for myself in Evergreen. It's too bad I didn't know you earlier. I would have been curious to see the effect of your presence on my game. But then, I already know how I would handle "presence"!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:24 PM

You want graceful .. try watching me walk into a room full of men :wink: smokin

I've had women many times try to distract me while playing pool. I've seen them open up and expose their tops. Ive even seen them drop their pants to sit on the corner I'm shooting at as a distraction. None ever caused me to miss a shot. A graceful walk? Now that's an interesting thought that would no doubt bring a smile to my face when shooting.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:19 PM
I never played in any pool league. Back in high school, I spent more time in pool halls than I did in school. Ah, the days of slicked back hair, black stovepipe pants and a long black coat! I play only when I feel like it and almost always for money.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:15 PM

My bad boy side only comes out when I'm shooting pool.

did someone mention pool

Oh yeah, doubles? $50 per person per game? I use only bar cues. Never get on my bad side during a good game of pool! I don't shoot as often as I used to only because I was getting into fights every time I did.

why not your own cue?

I never use my own cue. I'm that good that I can use any reasonbly straight 18 or 19oz. bar cue. Using a bar cue and kicking a@@ makes those who bring their own cues along look pretty bad. There's nothing like seeing a character open his case, bring out his expensive cue, then get his butt kicked on the table.

All the guys I use to see shoot when I was with my BF in his pool league .. some of them were mighty fine shooters .. it was humbling for sure

There are a few things that I regard as "graceful" in life. Fly fishing, speed skating on ice and methodically clearing a pool table.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:03 PM
Just being honest, that is true.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:50 PM
Not much of a story to tell other than don't mess with my quarters and don't do something stupid to try and distract me when I'm shooting. Either will get a flurry to the face pretty much every time.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:40 PM

did someone mention pool

Oh yeah, doubles? $50 per person per game? I use only bar cues. Never get on my bad side during a good game of pool! I don't shoot as often as I used to only because I was getting into fights every time I did.

why not your own cue?

I never use my own cue. I'm that good that I can use any reasonbly straight 18 or 19oz. bar cue. Using a bar cue and kicking a@@ makes those who bring their own cues along look pretty bad. There's nothing like seeing a character open his case, bring out his expensive cue, then get his butt kicked on the table.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:02 PM

did someone mention pool

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:58 PM
I can't say who Mrs.Right is, but I can sure name you some Mrs.Wrongs!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:51 PM
Actually this ex of mine who treated her dog better than me was quite the "dog" herself. The reason we were in the marriage counseling in the first place was her having affairs at work. Hmmm, if I had to say which breed of "dog" she is, I'd say a curb-setter!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:41 PM
Yes, an ex of mine. Once while in marriage counseling, the counselor asked me how I would like to be treated by my ex-to-be. I was being totally honest when I responded that I'd like to be treated in the same way she treats her dog. When she'd come home from work, she'd go directly to her dog all bubbly and happy, showering hugs and kisses. Pretty sad, hey, to have her treat her dog better than me.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:17 PM

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:37 PM

that is because they are insecure and feel they have to play with people!!!!! what comes around goes around:wink:

That is so very true, that what goes around, comes around. Count on it!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 11:04 AM
Great insight and thoughts JB! I like them!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:55 AM

I know exactly what you mean. The house I live in is 4,000 sq. ft. with five bedrooms. It's on two acres of grass and woods and it takes me three hours on a riding tractor just to mow the lawn every week. My average utility bill is $400-$500 a month! So, I feel your pain!

I put my house up for sale three weeks ago in order to downsize. Once it sells, I'm going to build something that I've always dreamed about, a hexagonal house (more to the tune of 2,000 sq. ft.).

Rent or buy again. There's no better time to buy than right now. The prices and interest rates don't get any better. It really depends on what you need, a permanent place or one where you're not committed to staying for any extended period of time.

YES...Bigger isn't always better! Not these days. My house is also an older house and not very energy efficient. It is two story and a lot to clean. I was thinking of something on one level...3 bedroom...energy efficient...nota huge yard but big enough for a pool )can't have a pool here without alot of tree and root removal and moving a drain field.

I mentioned that I'm building my next house. The cost of building materials is way, way down right now, too. I'm building my own house without using any contractors. Still, contractors are hurting for business, too, so they're going cheap. Pick a place and build exactly what you've always wanted!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:46 AM
I know exactly what you mean. The house I live in is 4,000 sq. ft. with five bedrooms. It's on two acres of grass and woods and it takes me three hours on a riding tractor just to mow the lawn every week. My average utility bill is $400-$500 a month! So, I feel your pain!

I put my house up for sale three weeks ago in order to downsize. Once it sells, I'm going to build something that I've always dreamed about, a hexagonal house (more to the tune of 2,000 sq. ft.).

Rent or buy again. There's no better time to buy than right now. The prices and interest rates don't get any better. It really depends on what you need, a permanent place or one where you're not committed to staying for any extended period of time.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:03 PM
I would but there's already a glut of salacious news about people on TV. Anyway, my mud isn't dirty enough.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:01 PM

why not?

I prefer straight women.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:58 PM
Camper, tent? Roughing it is getting off your Harley after a long days ride and sleeping in a ditch.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25