Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:45 AM
Yes, until they try to use my perceived weakness, then they find just out how strong I can be!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:39 AM
The guy has a serious problem. I've endured the onslaught of two female stalkers (one very dangerous) over the years. I chalked them up as a couple of very troubled women and it was my misfortune to have met them. No way would I feel suspect of any woman I meet because of these two experiences.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:04 AM
Getting whisker burn from a woman I kiss on the face! This has happened to me a few times.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:01 AM
This is no surprise. Sounds like donations as usual with Republicrats.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:13 AM

My older sister who passed away when she was 29
and I was 19. 43 years later and I still think of
her daily..Pegflowerforyou:heart: flowerforyou:heart: flowerforyou:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

flowerforyou

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:11 AM
Sure, I'll be your friend! Is your mother single?

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:09 AM

I so wanna say "I don't think I can say his name here" but I'll not go that route...

this Greek dish with meat and sugar...EEEEWWWWWW.

I suppose that you've heard the..."yeah, but it's high in protein..." comment?smokin

I've heard that it's a natural breast enhancer!

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:44 AM
All the bugs that made it into my mouth while riding my Harley (no windshield). Actually they are not always that bad. I had one fly into my mouth while riding across South Dakota, enroute to Sturgis. It tasted just like a cherry drop! Mmmmmm!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:36 AM

do what I did and buy a Chinese Blow up doll, its cheaper!!!!noway smokin

Mikey, you may have a good idea here!

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:23 AM

I am curious. Has anyone here had any contact with women from China looking for a relationship?

I received a message from one on this site yesterday. I messaged her back and we talked quiite a bit via "chat". How does one know if they are scammers? She's very close in age to me and seemingly very sincere. Still, I'm a bit suspicious about a woman from overseas seeking relationship with a man in the United States.

You can google online dating scams. Alot of the scammers take photos from modeling agencies and portray as their own. Try www.focushawaii.com They have pictures of models that have been used by scammers. Hope it helps.

She's very near 50 years old and she wants to do a web cam meeting, so that rules out any fake pictures.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:18 AM
Bobby Kennedy. I decided, when I was young, to live by one of his frequent quotes he used from George Bernard Shaw; "Some men see things as they are and say 'Why?' I dream things that never were and say, 'Why not?'"

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:10 AM

Don't do it. Even if it's for real. A friend from on here found a lady from there, and she's real, but he's gone to China on his tab, has met the family, done a Chinese wedding with her, but it'll be a couple of years and about $20,000 total to get her here!!! ohwell

Oh my gosh, that's one expensive undertaking! Whew! The question I have; is your friend from here that did it happy with what he did?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:07 AM
She hasn't requested any help in getting to the U.S. She is an English teacher in a middle school there. She really does appear to be looking for a relationship. I just wish I knew of a good way to verify that she's really of good intentions.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:03 AM
I wouldn't defend anyone when they are clearly wrong.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:01 AM
I am curious. Has anyone here had any contact with women from China looking for a relationship?

I received a message from one on this site yesterday. I messaged her back and we talked quiite a bit via "chat". How does one know if they are scammers? She's very close in age to me and seemingly very sincere. Still, I'm a bit suspicious about a woman from overseas seeking relationship with a man in the United States.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 05:19 PM
Something I don't like "in" my body? Hmmm, I guess that would be two things; MS and type 1 diabetes.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 05:16 PM
Geez, and I'm looking for one around my own age and can't find one. Complain, complain!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:57 PM
It's more fun to try doing it while riding a Harley!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:47 PM
With the way I walk, every damn day!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:12 PM
What kills me is that most everyone's ancestors gave up their lives, left their families and travelled thousands of miles to a whole new country while few of their descendents refuse to travel outside their own area for love. Too strange a thinking for me!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next