Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:56 PM
If she's that important to me, I'd respect her wishes and wait until after marriage.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:54 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Fri 08/22/08 09:54 PM
Not a chance. No way, no how.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:16 PM
I'm really a Yankees fan in disguise!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:14 PM
Fast as a New York minute!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:13 PM
I've met a few women online. I always offer my number first so they can feel safe if needed by blocking their call id. I have had women that don't call after I give them my number. Without exception, I discover the reason they don't call; they can't hold any sort of a conversation. It's not shyness, it's that some people just can't hold a conversation. Trying to talk with someone that way makes for a pretty one-sided conversation, as in boring. I have met women who can't talk on the phone and they have been the same way in person. Again they are not shy, but they just don't know how to hold a conversation. For me, that's always the first and last date. (or phone conversation).

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:23 AM
<----- that's me fly fishing, one of my favorite pics. I do have more pics that show me up close and personal on the site. Oh yeah, I'm not married either!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:03 AM
I'm all for a military draft. Draft everyone over 50 years old! Do that and there will be no more wars!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:00 AM
Chill out. There's no need to start name calling anyone for writing a post you disagree with, no matter what the reason.

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:34 AM
At long last, no more recorded calls from the Democratic and Republican parties. Woohoo!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:25 AM
Edited by BobbyJ on Fri 08/22/08 09:27 AM
A long haul semi trucker that I know quit driving semis because of GPS satellite locators put in all the trucks. Trucking companies are now able to keep track of their speed and location to verify the truckers are not breaking speed limits, rest rules and not going off their designated route. It seems that what's good for the truckers is good for the police, too.

Just an FYI, every new vehicle sold to the general public for the past few years has a little black box in it. It already supplies insurance companies with your speed and braking efforts at the time of any accident you may have. It's just a matter of time before these are used to watch you and your driving behaviors 24/7 by the police. Tickets in the mail!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:21 PM
In a manner of speaking, it doesn't matter what frosting you use, it's the cake that counts!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:09 PM

no one will give me a chance on here bobby, they are just to far away

Mmmm, distance can be overcome. One of the two women I met from here was from Nebraska and I'm in Wisconsin, a distance of near 600 miles. Downside was that I didn't know she was a drinker, putting away a quart of whiskey a day. Yikes!

Distance is not always a show stopper if both want to make it happen. Heck, I'd relocate for love!

ok bobby come and see me then :tongue: laugh laugh

I'm allergic to cats! LOL! The Canadien health care system would have nothing to do with me either!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:04 PM

no one will give me a chance on here bobby, they are just to far away

Mmmm, distance can be overcome. One of the two women I met from here was from Nebraska and I'm in Wisconsin, a distance of near 600 miles. Downside was that I didn't know she was a drinker, putting away a quart of whiskey a day. Yikes!

Distance is not always a show stopper if both want to make it happen. Heck, I'd relocate for love!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:58 PM
She's going to have you kicked off!

Putting into terms lawyers often like to use; she's blowing it out her @ss!!!

She sounds like a controlling stalker to me!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:53 PM
That's a curious observation that you have. I've always heard it said that men can read but they can't write!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:51 PM
Be patient! I've had a couple of dates from this site. Unfortunately, neither was compatible with me and that's the other downside. Once you do meet someone from a singles site like this, there is a high probability that they will not be compatibale with you! Ouch!

Hang in there. I am!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:16 PM

Give them all ridlyn. That's been the answer in most schools. Drug any kid that doesn't pay attention or is unruly.

I REALLY hope you are joking there! noway

YES! Of course I was joking! But then, that does seem to be what many teachers, parents and doctors want kids that don't pay attention or are unruly to be on lately. Scary!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:05 PM

The New American Standard Bible reflects the most accurate translation which is:

So the LORD changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people.

So now it is just a threat that he changed his mind about huh? I guess we should have been "thankful" that he did not do it and just not question it, right?

Makes the author of the text fairly human in his views of how he percieves god to react huh?

You can read this and get out of it whatever you like.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:01 PM
JB, I wrote "Faith need no proof..." and you wrote "Faith has no proof...". Need no proof, has no proof? Either way, proof is not an issue with people of faith and what they believe. This is hardly getting it backwards.

I wrote "For most readers of the texts, they are faith based texts. For those that base their faith upon the texts, the texts are accepted as fact and without question." This statement is right on target and I stand by it.

"I don't understand that kind of blind non-questioning faith in a book...". You are correct, JB. You do not understand.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:40 PM
Bush and Hitler? You're talking rank amateurs here. The Cheka under Josef Stalin murdered 40 million Russians during the Soviet era.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25