Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:01 PM

Crack pipe? What is dis crack pipe? Do ya smoke it?

I had a crack'd pipe in my basement once, leaked water everywhere!

:banana:

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:55 PM
I have a garden so full of weeds this year I call it my "garden of weedin'"!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:48 PM
Bush? As my bumper sticker has been telling people for years now;

"Frodo Failed, Bush Has The Ring!"

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:13 PM

when a person of interest you meet online tells you that they have genital herpes on the first date when you meet them?

I had this situation with a woman this past weekend and when she asked if we could go out again, I told her; "I need to think more about it."

I personally wouldn't pursue it, but if you really like this person, maybe you could do some research on it, talk to your physician, or even talk to the woman herself to see what options are available, what precautions have to be taken, or even if there is anything to worry about at all.

Given that pursuing a relationship with someone who has this becomes not an "if" but a "when" you catch it, too, I think I have thought about it long enough..I'm running!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:05 PM
when a person of interest you meet online tells you that they have genital herpes on the first date when you meet them?

I had this situation with a woman this past weekend and when she asked if we could go out again, I told her; "I need to think more about it."

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:32 PM
Back again to the middle-east to see the latest archeological digs.

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:30 PM
Sure! A Wisconsin 50 something here! Contrary to popular opinion, we do exist!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:10 PM
Brunettes are so sexy looking, naked!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:07 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 08/13/08 02:08 PM
I think whatever a partner wants to share is fine with me. Whatever past the person would feel comfortable sharing or feels the need to talk about is what having a listening partner is all about. Feeling safe enough to share things with ones partner is so important!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:42 AM
Beautiful! flowerforyou

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:40 AM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 08/13/08 09:41 AM
It sounds to me with the shortages and then "found" money that the manager is taking out then replacing his own personal loans from the till.

Maybe he wants a dyslexic person working the register so he can feel free to steal the money without returning it, thereby having his excuse and someone to blame.

It sounds to me like you have a manager that is an embezzler. Call the discrepencies to HR's attention and tie them to what he wants you to do!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:52 PM

I smell t-r-o-u-b-l-e brewin':wink:

Are you tryin' to get ideas for the next two weeks??

biggrin rofl biggrin

Sure sounds like ol' Peccy has been curious about a lot of the same things these days!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/12/08 11:49 PM
On a few occassions. Always when they want to hop right into bed the same night we meet.

I'm no prude, but I don't ask for trouble either. One in four out there has genital herpes! Yikes!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:25 PM
My ex-wife. She is 100% Irish.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:19 AM
What Edwards or any other person does with his own, private, personal life is none of any one else's business but his and his family's.

Maybe we should have local tabloids where we can read salacious stories about everyone's personal life. Why should we expose just politicians, how about what YOU have done in your personal life?

Gotta love people who live in glass houses!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/12/08 08:05 AM
The most difficult "circle" to get into is the "circle" between a parent and their children. People with children all too often have issues later on with a new mate and their actions as a step-parent. Plus, the kids often resent the step-parent because they either long for their real parents getting back together or they resent another person telling them what to do.

Like it or not new step-parents will feel treated as "outsiders" to the family "circle". Few get past this feeling and this becomes a major cause of failure in second marriages. I won't say it's impossible, but it is darn near that way.

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:29 PM
His name is spelled "Favre"!!!

We have A-Rod now (Aaron Rodgers) in the Froen Tundra. If he can perform like he did against the Cowboys last year, he'll be a very good quarterback.

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:22 PM
Sounds like somebody's dreams are a little clouded!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:18 PM
laugh

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:01 PM
I would, but I'm just siiting down to dinner!