Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:51 PM
wow. gotta love those all statements. maybe it's just the type of girl you go for. they've gotta have something in common to make you aware that this is going to happen.

but just for the record, guys can be the same way. it's not a gender issue. it's a personality trait.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:39 PM
I used to have this big long list of attributes I thought the perfect guy would have. And then I grew up. I'd say just having some common interests and the ability to have conversation whenever about anything. Along with being able to teach other something. I've found most everything else can come from that beginning.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:36 PM
hello everyone! figured i'd stop in and say hi! how were your weekends?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:35 PM
I'd say when you read them, unless for some reason you really just can't at the moment. But really, how are we supposed to know when you read it? So I guess it's whenever you want.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:31 PM

Hippocrit

You say some are rude and judge and talk about others?

Here is one of your post

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/84528

wow. that was enlightening. I'd have to agree. how does it go about the stone?

people who live in glass houses should not throw them

that one works too, but i was thinking of the one with the person who's not sinned casting the first

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:24 PM

Hippocrit

You say some are rude and judge and talk about others?

Here is one of your post

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/84528

wow. that was enlightening. I'd have to agree. how does it go about the stone?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:17 PM
I don't think it matters who makes first contact. If you're interested enough you'll do it.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:30 PM

sick sick ....just got home from the emergancy room yay go me...
im all jacked up on pain meds sick sick

i hear ya. my son has to have a root canal. they gave him tylenol with codeine! he's 9!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:28 PM

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?

I do this....grumble

yep. otherwise i can't concentrate. too much singing and dancing. forget what i'm looking for

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:28 AM

laugh

laugh grover took my ms piggy away so i came to jsh, and me likes the people, bigsmile

kermit. sharp. kermit took ms piggy. get it straight already! laugh
laugh oops, thats right, must be the wine, and how in the world is it that your email hasn't just filled up on here, I'm so confused, always good to bump into the night owlsdrinker cheers to ya

lol thanks! I think it's cause i'm a rambler. without the alcohol. but back at ya babe! drinker

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:18 AM

flowerforyou

I can only imagine the advice you'd give!:tongue:

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:16 AM
yeah, my sister went to the store, so there's plenty to go around! gotta love her though. she knows me too well.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:14 AM

laugh grover took my ms piggy away so i came to jsh, and me likes the people, bigsmile

kermit. sharp. kermit took ms piggy. get it straight already! laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:12 AM
Fabulous! Ran around all day. Then worked and cleaned a house for my sister. So I came home and opened some wine. Which means i'm definitely feelin pretty good. bigsmile

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:11 AM

psst. i'm tryin to be sneaky. someone from this site found me on yahoo. and is asking to hook up?!?! what is that?

would anyone else be freaked out by this?

ya maybe just a little??

well hiya fairy! nice to have a face to put with the name. where's your other half tonight? or did i just not pay attention. I'm good at missing the obvious stuff.

She is around, and yes thats my mug! lol and it is obvious I adore my other half! hehehblushing

Yeah, I caught that. It's great though. I'm so happy for you too. As Deb says. happy dance! i think she'd be embarrassed if she ever saw mine though. I know my friends and family always are. laugh laugh laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:09 AM

sad noboby wuvs elmosad bigsmile thats ok, i talk to myself all the timelaugh

yeah, i'm more of a grover girl myself. but hello! how's the night treatin ya?

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:47 PM

nope. never seen or heard of them in my life.

Is your screenname on here the same as on yahoo?

unfortunately i've never tried to be imaginative when it comes to the online thing. that'll teach me. but that's the first time that's ever happened

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:41 PM
yes, you. you're the one that answered! lol

and i believe if you enter the room you're fair game

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:34 PM
not bored. making my own entertainment tonight! yay!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:28 PM
it does. i'm trying to figure out how to deal with it.

nm. just remembered the block user button. i'll be okay.

so anyway, how ya doin?