Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:45 AM
Well, when you see the flashing lights, run!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:40 AM
I think you'll manage to entertain yourself somehow.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:35 AM
I'm fabulous! How you doin?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:59 AM

I choose secretary of defense, and the drink shall be blue moon (all varieties!)

There's more than one type of Blue Moon?

Yes! I just discovered it the other day! It's a lime infused version...let me check into it online.

It was glorious.

I love blue moon, but I don't know about lime infused.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:49 PM
Both. Someone without the best of looks, to me, can become attractive by personality though.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:46 PM

You can't fool me! That's a car! I know what a computer looks like!

That's an engine. Good luck driving it around! Or is supposed to be a new flying machine?

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:07 PM
I read. Or listen to music. Both get the job done. Though it's rare that I'm not in a good mood.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:02 PM
Yep. I once spent 3 days playing Aladdin. I was sick.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:07 AM
I've found we have more in common, and they're more understanding about the difficulties of dating when you have young children. But it's not a requirement.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:13 AM
If he wasn't creepy, ya know, was more entertaining about it, I'd probably laugh and talk to him.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:36 PM

oh i have done that several time,,,,,th funny part,,,,u don't get th second chace,,,,i heard about a 3 second rule,,,,if she looks u in th eyes an smilles,,u got 3 seconds to respond,,,,,have u heard that one

I've never heard that one. Though with all the rules out there, I get confused.

That one is less of a "superficial dating rule" created by dummies who want to manipulate the social structure of dating, and more of a "scientific probability" that humans simply tend to perceive disinterest if there is no positive sign of interest within approximately 3 seconds.

wow, i'd be screwed. probably take me at least 10 to realize they were intentionally looking at me. laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:09 PM
still single! how often do we do these checks?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:49 PM

oh i have done that several time,,,,,th funny part,,,,u don't get th second chace,,,,i heard about a 3 second rule,,,,if she looks u in th eyes an smilles,,u got 3 seconds to respond,,,,,have u heard that one

I've never heard that one. Though with all the rules out there, I get confused.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:25 PM
I've discovered a new obsession. I love to read the missed connections ads on various sites, or papers. They are often times hilarious, or sweet, and yes, sometimes sad, but I always wonder, what do you think that person did to make someone place an ad like that? I mean, a glance on a subway? Or one of my favorites, an conversation overheard in line at a fast food joint?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:54 PM

I wouldn't completely rule out being friends with an ex.

I've found a great friend in mine. We give each other relationship advice, have dinners & watch movies.
(All the good stuff minus SEX) blushing :cry:

Its not easy, and it took me a while to realize that people can't hurt you unless you let them.

Break-ups are hard, but they don't have to ruin frindships.

In the long run...Time heals all.
I agree and am friends with other exes but they didn't degrade me or call me names when they were mad at me .. they also said they were sorry if they had done something mean to me .. they didn't take your most private thoughts and turn them against you .. so that is not really being a friend .. I just don't get since I am such a bad person why he would still call ...

Maybe he misses you regardless of what he said. As they say, others most often get angry at others for what they actually dislike in themselves. Either way, I think what it really boils down to is what you're most comfortable with. If his calling you is bothering you this much, then it's probably not a good idea at this point in time. But maybe some time down the road. Or never. It's entirely up to you.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:22 PM
Why not be friends. Comes in handy later, if you ever have questions about what you used to be like. And really, once it's over, what's the point of holding a grudge? Takes too much time and energy. And really, you had to like something about them in the first place right?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:10 PM
Friendship. wow. okay. ummm.......

My missing pieces? Conscience? Partners in crime? Never ending support? I have no idea, but I've got one word for the ones that fit into this category. Okay, laugh more than one.

Lovely
Marvelous
Beautiful
Miraculous
Amazing
Inspiring
and my favorite

Mine

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:04 PM
That's fabulous! Way to go. Good luck!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:56 PM
The snooping in the emails is definitely wrong. But if there was an interest with the guy you were emailing, then I'd have to say you're pretty even. Except for the one that received the emails. If there was an interest, did you think how it would affect him? If not, I'd say he got the short end of the stick.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:53 PM

Ever get the feeling that someone around here doesn't get laid on a regular basis?

okay, seriously. i was lookin at that picture for about 5 minutes going what is that?!?! I think I might be a little slow tonight.laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25