Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:36 PM
hmmmm I fall in the 4-6 category. I think. Maybe I'll just make my own and say.....average or not, I really don't give a dang, if you don't like it, go away, if you do....Hello!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:43 PM
Hello everyone. How's it going tonight?

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh Okay, thank you. I tend to go back and read them a lot because if I have questions I like to try to figure out the answer if it's out there so I don't look like a twit. Not a big fan of that.

It's well past my bedtime, so thanks again and goodnight all. Or the few.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:40 PM
laugh laugh thanks. She did say she was sending me matches, but I think she got hung up. It's not a big deal, I've got time. How's it been going for you?

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:38 PM
okay got it. so this a daily goal. good to know. thank you for explaining.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:28 PM
Of course. They are rather essential for survival up here. Never leave home without it kind of thing.

So can you explain the 50 pages thing to me? I'm missing something here.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:21 PM
Hello, Sharp. Nice to meet you also.

It's a little chilly. Don't need the a/c when it's already -6, but it's warmer than it has been so I'm not complaining.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:09 PM
so what's the deal with the 50 pages? it's been rather hard to miss the recurring theme.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:30 PM
Patience. There are a lot of people on this site. Which means a lot of people you don't match with. Like they said. Start posting and talking to various people. You might be surprised with who you meet.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:54 PM
laugh laugh Thanks. I thought you were a friend of mine coming to pick on me for a moment as ChopperDan is his name of choice also. But there's a few differences between the two of ya. Anyway, I'm very rambly today, but thank you. It's sweet.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:46 PM
Okay, I was wrong. I didn't lose it. I never got it. Malfunction or am I unmatchable? I can see that happening. laugh laugh laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:27 PM
I think I missed my list. How sad is that? But I'll search for it.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:38 PM
The closest I come to flirting is hi. I don't know how. And I sadly miss it when others flirt with me. But the hi thing's been working. So I guess.......

I just figured out this had nothing to do with the post. Sorry.laugh laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:00 PM
If you're really that concerned about it, just tell her. Explain that you meant it as a surprise then thought maybe it's better that she knows so there's no misunderstanding. I'm sure it won't change it. And it shows that you're considering her and her reactions. That's a good thing.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:35 PM
Sorry, Dave, had to run and get kids from school. I'm a waitress. Probably for the next 4-5 years. But I enjoy it quite a bit, so I'm okay with that.

Thanks, feral, I'll go back and reread the rules just to make sure I've got them straight.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:40 PM
I'm fabulous, thank you, Storm. Enjoying my last day of unemployment with a movie marathon. For the next 5 minutes. happy

Hello, Davey. Nice to meet you too.

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:34 PM
Hi, Storm. How ya doing?

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:30 PM
I threw my hat in here before, but I think that one didn't have enough people. So I ventured on my own again, and I'm starting to think I just automatically go for the ones that won't suit me at all. Can I play? I'm thinkin I could use the help.

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:15 PM
It sounds like you're talking to women that don't really know what they want or like playing games for entertainment. In either case I guess I'd just be more careful who I talk to.

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:10 PM
laugh laugh laugh Well thanks, I think. And I'm not worried about being liked. I just call it as I see it, but that's not a trait I've ever cared for in anyone. There's a difference between conceit and confidence. You're not conceited. If you were you would've said you ARE hot. But you're cute and funny, that goes a long way.