Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:26 PM

drinker Congratulationsdrinker

yeah, mirror, you look like you're really excited for himlaugh laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:24 PM

psst. i'm tryin to be sneaky. someone from this site found me on yahoo. and is asking to hook up?!?! what is that?

would anyone else be freaked out by this?

ya maybe just a little??

well hiya fairy! nice to have a face to put with the name. where's your other half tonight? or did i just not pay attention. I'm good at missing the obvious stuff.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:22 PM
nope. never seen or heard of them in my life.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:12 PM
psst. i'm tryin to be sneaky. someone from this site found me on yahoo. and is asking to hook up?!?! what is that?

would anyone else be freaked out by this?

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:02 PM
single....but lovin it

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:57 PM

Again and again

you look and sound like this girl i knew robin a few years back. it's really uncanny. she's from mn too.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:27 PM

See? I told ya she's real! Now I just need your help in breaking her out of her shell!

Eh, I'm not into girls with shells.

you're missin out. women with shells are a ton of fun once you get through them.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:23 PM
See? I told ya she's real! Now I just need your help in breaking her out of her shell!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:21 PM

Ooohh, I love imaginary friends!

give her a minute. she's learning!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:20 PM
Hello everyone! Meet my best friend, Jenni B. The blonde bombshell with collogen lips! Say hi babe!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:08 PM
I'm not so sure. There are some things you couldn't pay me enough to do.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:06 PM

when you get out, stop by my place and pick me up.
oh, and bring a babysitter for my son.

laugh laugh winnie! I'll get one for all our kids and we'll go paint the town!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:57 PM
yeah, just moved here. i don't have any friends! sad sad sad

And 30's only a year and a half away. So thanks for that happy thought!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:50 PM
Have you ever felt like you've been cooped up forever and just need to get out? That's where I'm at. I need to get the flip outta my house. And yet here I sit. Yay!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:57 AM
I guess this is where I go from there. She knew you were leaving in 6 months. But 6 months isn't a lot of time. Had you talked about a serious future? Or was it just a, yeah, we'll hang out and date and whatever until you leave and then hopefully it'll still go from there. If it's not serious then I just don't think you should consider it a committed relationship.

I'm not saying you're at fault, but you said it was the third time it happened right? Maybe it'd be a good time to consider the type of woman you're dating.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:44 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh Is that what you got from my post??? LMAO!!!

But thankyou for clearing up the discrepancy between a woman you were 'just dating' and a partner... and the cheating thing....

for a minute there I thought a heinous crime had been committed...phew!!!

Just some chick you dated, found someone else...not anyone you were committed to... right, thanks for that..

I have to agree here. Sorry. 6 months and you leave? I got nothing to help ya there.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:33 AM
Deli! A bunch of food that I can just open and eat. Nothing else needed.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:30 AM

I know of a guy who came back from the Sandbox to find wife and children gone. Car gone. Bank account gone. Credit cards maxed to the tune of $20,000. The only thing she hadn't done was cheat.

Was it ok to cheat on you....No. But sit back and place yourself in her shoes.

As I stated earlier there are troopers who cheat while deployed and it's seen as "they were far from home, scared and lonely". Those left behind are also far from the one they love, scared and lonely.

Two sides to everything.

My mom and grandmother were in her shoes and didn't cheat.....this was during Vietnam and WW2 so I cant imagine it was any easier on them yet they stayed faithful so i dont have any sympathy for her or for soldiers who cheat when they are overseas but i wasnt one them so dont act like i was

she wasn't actually implicating you in anything. she was just talking about the situation in general. and if you read, mostly from her past experiences. so simmer down.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:28 AM
well soldier or not in that situation if he chooses to keep going then it's on him. especially when problems were there from the first go.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:24 AM

like i said two sides...and though the guy who posted this is justified in how he feels about how he was treated and i dont condone the womens action...each situation is different and out of the 50 percent he mentioned at the beginning of the post ...not all might have been the same circumstances which is what i think jess is stating i think lol

bigsmile flowerforyou

Your delivery is so much softer than mine...:wink:

ever thought about being a mediater (sp?) Debbie? laugh laugh laugh