Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:12 AM
umm if ya have rolls, no. and please! don't try to match your daughter. sick

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:05 AM
I edited mine. Better? Or maybe I should just ask how it is, seeing as how most people didn't know what it was like to start with. Thanks!

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:49 AM

No I have never seen that one, we will see that one. I need to laught, cry and fall in love,that's the oneflowerforyou

Well bad do you feel like laughen or cryin? Oh I got it every see "the wedding date" laugh cry and fall in love all in one??

It is a great one, Bad. And it's got 2? of the best lines ever. Every time I watch it I have to rewind it to listen to them again.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:45 AM
I don't know about the train, but that four wheeler in the pic would be tons of fun. Then I could stop and look for however long at what I wanted to too.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:40 AM

I don't see my category..."dork"

Once upon a time, we had a dork thread going on here!! It went on for hundreds of pages, and we posted stuff like the words to Fraggle Rock songs, and talked about Muppets........uh-oh...I guess I am in that clique with you!!

Proud to be a dork!!laugh laugh bigsmile

I love fraggle rock! My g/f and I dance to the theme song every time we get together. So I guess that would put me in the dork group, though I always thought I was a loner. My nickname in high school was biker b****. That was fun.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:36 AM
For Crying Out Loud- Meatloaf. I can listen to that song all night and day

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:32 AM
you tubed! oh holey moley, that reminds me. if you want a good laugh, look up the v****** song. that is hilarious! i bout fell outta my chair i was laughin so hard

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:30 AM
eh, well, to each their own. just the thought of warm beer makes me ill.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:27 AM
I don't know anyone that drinks it any other way. Or a bar that doesn't automatically put it there. But I agree it, it is magically delicious.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:25 AM

flowerforyou All you can do legally is be patient and wait it out......smokin

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

legally. that's hilarious

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:22 AM
I've become a fan of Blue Moon. But warm beer? Ick!

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:07 AM
I'm fabulous, thank you very much. It's Thursday. Which obviously makes tomorrow Friday. That means public beer. I can't wait.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:03 AM
good morning everyone! how ya'll doin today?

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:59 AM

Ok I'm going to make a ass of myself and assume that's some sort of song?

Seriously? you've never even seen the movie american pie? I'm pretty sure they sing it in there. And it's a rather big scene, hard to miss. Maybe you just need the background music to go with it.

And I know I was way behind on that, but I couldn't help it.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:46 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thanks fairy, it's always good to wake up and laugh right away.

And thank you, feral, for the matches.

Goodmorning everyone!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:15 PM
Hey Sharp! laugh Nice to see you again and sorry, but I'm exhausted so I'm heading off to bed now, but I'll catch ya next time. Maybe actually have a conversation. Have a fabulous night!

Goodnight everyone!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh Yeah, I have no patience. Thank you, Feral. And I sent out emails to all of them except Chris. We've already chatted.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:10 PM
river: free-flowing, ever changing, surprising

tiger: graceful, intent, powerful

orange: vibrant, intense, happy

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:47 PM
lol alright, i give. good luck everyone. Have a great night! Thanks for the fun.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:36 PM
hmmmm I fall in the 4-6 category. I think. Maybe I'll just make my own and say.....average or not, I really don't give a dang, if you don't like it, go away, if you do....Hello!