Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh

I've got wanted posters up in libraries all across the country!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:20 PM
laugh See? Now the obvious I get.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:14 PM
I use sarcasm on a regular basis and for some reason it's nigh on impossible to tell if someone is sarcastic or serious on this site! Without tone, it just flies right over my head.

Anyone else have that problem?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:08 PM
Comes easy to some. Not all. And I do say what's on my mind. That's usually the problem. laugh

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:57 PM

Lol! Tattoos are meant for those that have meaning deep within themselves that is dying to be expressed. I doubt seriously since you are so sarcastically and rudimentary that you possess these inate and unleashable qualities.

:cry: grumble explode
And what deeper meaning does the standard barb wire (douche tatto) or tramp stamp portray?

I think MAYBE that post was meant as sarcasm Kasey. At least I chose to take it that way.

If it wasn't you may have touched a nerve there... :tongue:

If that's the case, sorry, it's hard to read tone, but I have always wondered that one.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:54 PM
I wish I had the ability to flirt, just so I could give you an idea of how interested I actually am.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:37 PM

Lol! Tattoos are meant for those that have meaning deep within themselves that is dying to be expressed. I doubt seriously since you are so sarcastically and rudimentary that you possess these inate and unleashable qualities.

:cry: grumble explode

And what deeper meaning does the standard barb wire (douche tatto) or tramp stamp portray?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:31 PM
I moved from the Twin Cities to nowhere Alabama. There was nothing for miles. Literally. I pretty much lived at the library. It's really hard, but after a while I think you get used to it and learn how to entertain yourself. Just give it some time. Can actually turn out to be pretty peaceful, if a little slow.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:21 PM
This is one of those times that I feel like I'm in high school. It's absolutely not okay to have bad, spelling, grammar, yadda yadda yadda. Unless you're one of the JSH regulars. Then it's like totally okay, because you're one of us! Really?

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:58 AM

I just wouldnt ever leave the house. There's so many things to try sticking in it.laugh

Okay, that's just scary.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:54 AM
laugh laugh okay. we'll go with that. (I had like 20 on this one covered. And maybe 5 on the othernoway )

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:45 AM

I'm a little concerned. A lot of those fit me to a T.

that's another perk of being a woman...we can overlap and not worry laugh

Oh good, because those other perks didn't really work for me. I was really starting to be worry! sad

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:41 AM
I'm a little concerned. A lot of those fit me to a T.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:25 AM
laugh laugh Okay, that might be my new favorite.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:12 AM

Cramming, I failed 8 exams last night...I got a 26 and needed a 75 to graduate sad

That sucks. Good luck on the next batch. I don't know if I could handle having failed 8 of them all on the same day. I'd probably go on a binge.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:50 AM
My g/f is coming to town from back home! So we're gonna be running around exploring, drinking, going to movies, playing skeeball, gambling, and eating! our most favorite pasttime of all! Can't wait, only 29 more hours till she gets here and the fun begins! drinker

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:45 AM
Long distance relationships can work. It's hard, and it's rare, but it's possible. I think they just take a lot of trust and patience.

Then there's also the possibility that even after all the waiting and trusting, you'll finally get it all together, move in, just to discover that what you thought was so great from so far away is actually very annoying and less endearing in person.

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:49 AM

Well, when you see the flashing lights, run!
glasses I can't see crap with these sunglasses on!indifferent

hoping they'll block the shadows? I know they can be quite fiercesome. (I have no idea who to spell that)

Kaseynej's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:46 AM

I think you'll manage to entertain yourself somehow.
he plays hide and seek lol u gotta watch him closly

lol my attention span isn't long enough. besides, he seems to pop up everywhere.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25