Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:33 PM
Yep. But I do have permenant deletes.

Do the same rules apply here as apply to cheating? Different area code, state, country, etc......

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:27 PM

Because it is a condition of my parole .... grumble

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh That is hilarious! And scary. You know there are probably people on here with that stipulation.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:24 PM
Well, if you went to the er and that's what they prescribed I'd probably go with that. If you're not sure, go to your dr on mon for a second opinion.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:23 PM
blushing awww shucks, thanks Mirror

gotta say, you'd be right up there with all the posts I've read of yours

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:14 PM
Okay. But how is that determined? And thanks for taking the time to explain it to me, I really appreciate it.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:07 PM
I don't think so. I set an age limit too. It's not in stone, but I've found from dating all ages that it just happens to be the set of people that I have more in common with.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:05 PM
I'm really sorry, I tried to find it, but it kept saying page unavailable. Can I get a quick synopsis of what this is?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:58 PM
Who was the most interesting person you've ever met and why?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:32 PM
Hangin out with my son, talking with my sister, and dreaming of the days when I'll actually know people here and hopefully have a life, so that if I DO want to go out, I have someone to go out with!

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:25 PM

love I wouldlove

Mirror would go out with anybody. And I'm starting to think anything.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:23 PM
Yep, that's pretty ridiculous. But it's great that you think like that. My date was actually very understanding. It was a nice change.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:35 PM
Honey, we all have problems. But it's what makes us interesting. If you were perfect........well, it'd be nauseating and most likely no one would like you!

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:31 PM
I had a date, but had to cancel for my son instead. I think I got the better deal. Except now he's watching Underdog. lol I would've at least gone for a comedy!

But you're cute, I don't think you'd have a problem getting a date. Unless you collect all your toe nail clippings or something.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 05:24 PM
I know this one! Cause I always date the people I have nothing in common with and let the good ones go! I just say now that I'm an idiot when it comes to relationships.

Though I do have to say that I usually wind up dating them because they make me laugh. And we have fun. But that is NOT enough, so I've discovered.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:23 AM
lol thanks dark. and nice try Kalamazoo, I knew that was gonna come from some corner. It was inevitable.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:21 AM
Thank you, Lex. That information explains a bit more. It's nice to understand what precisely is going on, and I'm sorry to say, I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:19 AM
Got it. I clicked on search and it said I was a male. Oh well, I found out my friend back home has a jsh account. Brought her up as one of my matches! lol. Thank you all. And yeah, of course I'm good with female friends. I just like friends.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:13 AM
Gather my family and closest friends and talk all day while holding my children continuously. Or doing whatever it is they want to do.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:09 AM
So I clicked on that mutual match button thing. Where it shows you people's pictures and you pick yes, no, maybe? Can someone tell me why it's showing me women??!!?!?!?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:17 AM
I have a date! lol but didn't meet him on here.