Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:44 AM
I think it depends on what you're going for. When my g/f's and I go, we make sure it's 21+ and then we get a group of us together and just go to dance. Not pick up men. I have yet to meet a woman that met her other half at a club. Maybe a one night stand, but not anything serious.

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:23 AM
Yeah, that was nice. Keyboard malfunction. Sorry.

What I was going to say was. I'm going to try to redo my profile. What kind of information does everyone look for in them?

Kaseynej's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:22 AM
W

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:51 PM
I read it all. Jane Austen is my favorite and I'm currently working on a list of other classics. Presently that'd be Dante's Inferno.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:49 PM
lol shark week is fine. I don't think they're going to come through the tv.

My g/f is so afraid of bugs that when she sees one she calls me on the phone and screams about it until one of her children come kill it for her. It always makes me feel better when she does that.

This is great, thanks! Cause I'm not afraid of any of those things. Well, except the dark. But that's only when I'm by myself too.

Maybe I just don't like being alone. Nah, that's not it.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:39 PM

So I have this irrational fear of sharks. And I know under normal circumstances that it's not irrational, but I think they're going to get me in lakes and rivers and swimming pools! Don't know why. But get me in a body of water by myself and once I close my eyes I have visions of Jaws coming straight at me.

So, please, other people have irrational fears like this too, right? If you do, I'd love to hear them. I like to know I'm not the only freak all the time.

bigsmile
flowerforyou I FEAR LIVING IN A WORLD WITHOUT YOU SWEETHEART:heart:

lol You say that to all the girls! :heart:

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:37 PM
No, it's definitely a fear of sharks. I froze up in the ocean because I saw the shadow of the waves on the ocean floor, that was fun. And while walking through Barnes and Noble I came face to face with a 3-D book on great whites. I froze and just stared at it until my g/f, thankfully, stood in front of me to block the view.

Strangely I'm always fascinated by shark week. And almost passed out watching that movie....Deep Water? I would've had a heart attack on the spot.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:33 PM
I'd probably ignore it, find a reason to leave early, mention it to the date, and if it happened again, just ask them to please refrain in my presence. If that didn't go over well, then I just wouldn't return. I'd hope that my date would say something first though.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:28 PM
So I have this irrational fear of sharks. And I know under normal circumstances that it's not irrational, but I think they're going to get me in lakes and rivers and swimming pools! Don't know why. But get me in a body of water by myself and once I close my eyes I have visions of Jaws coming straight at me.

So, please, other people have irrational fears like this too, right? If you do, I'd love to hear them. I like to know I'm not the only freak all the time.

bigsmile

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:15 PM
Of course. What made it worse is when he shined his flash light and told us he was the police and that we needed to exit the pond, we just laughed and kept swimming thinking it was more friends playing a joke. When our friends with our towels on the bank told us he was real, we were a little embarrassed, but when he said we made his night, we decided it was worth it.

Still have people tell us they'll pay us ten bucks to go look at that pond in daylight. Apparently it's pretty gross, but looked beautiful in the moonlight!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:12 PM
Well, I already went from MN to AL, so I guess as far as it took.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:10 PM
Stupidest? Sadly, that's a long list for me, but I'd say......swimming while intoxicated in my skivvies in the apt complex pond with a g/f when our friends were around front talking to the cops.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:08 PM
Just wants mine. I don't want to give them any reason to continuing communicating with me.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:02 PM
Mini skirt.

With leggings

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:01 PM
It used to be. But then I realized that I did find true love. My children. Since I've discovered that I'm actually quite content to grow to be the crazy old book lady. Without cats.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:00 PM
If you do decide to call and explain, I would probably just go with the tooth thing. If you don't know him that well yet, it's probably not a good idea to be bringing up the "temporary" issue. Might not go over very well.

And if he was a huge jerk-off or continues to be one, then just move on. He's obviously not worth your time or effort.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:14 PM
High: met some really interesting people this week and one in particular

Low: my dad went to the dr. and they found a spot on his lung.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:06 PM
That was great, thank you! And good luck with the plethora of emails you're now going to get. You'll have a lot of reading to do. Or at the very least, sifting.

I'd be highly entertained though if that ever were to happen to a guy. I just don't think he'd really complain about it. Unless of course, they never called the next day either.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 12:05 PM
Never. If you settle you're doing yourself and the person you settled with an injustice. And though it may seem like a good idea at the time, years down the road it can just lead to uncalled for misery and heartbreak. What if the one you settle for, truly loves you? How would you like to spend your life with somebody that you loved entirely knowing all the while that they just settled for you? And sure, you make think they wouldn't know, because who in their right mind would tell them? But when you don't love someone with everything you have in you, it shows. Look around you. You can tell the difference, and as much as you might try to fool yourself and them, they'd figure it out. Then most likely you're just causing undo heartache to one person who definitely doesn't deserve it.

(I've thought about this one a lot.)

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:17 AM
"When you come to the end of all that you know, you must remember one of two things; there will be earth to stand on or you will be given wings to fly."

Anonymous

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next