Community > Posts By > SVImager

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:14 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhh you wish home boy!!!!noway laugh noway

Is this dialing for fantasies again????laugh drinker

Ok that's it...
I am going to take a shower...
I am going to bed...
And I am going to sleep... as if nothing happened... because somebody ruin my fantasy for tonight. hehe JK

Good night everybody..

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:00 PM

GRUNT once for yes

Grunt twice for no

Is that what you tell him to do because he is handcuffed and gag-ed.
Yes.........now hurry up and get the fuzzy handcuffs!!devil

UHmmmm...can't.....mmm.huuurry.sm..**Grunt**..**Grunt** *...you're still sitting on my face...**Grunt*** ***Grunt****

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:52 PM

GRUNT once for yes

Grunt twice for no

Is that what you tell him to do because he is handcuffed and gag-ed.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:50 PM
"I want you to be sure about us, i couldn't be with somebody who wasn't sure"

You live and Learn.

Next time don't try to pin an answer down like that... just enjoy the moment. ****smack you on the head****

You'll what!!!! 21 years old!!!!
You're not looking for forever.
You wouldn't know it, if it hits you on the head.

Guarantee, Once you get your emotions together again, you will find another more qualify girl... and you will find out she is not the one either. Look for family values, her parents relationship to her and to each other.

Other tips...
You qualify the girl, not them.
Stop "limiting" beliefs... there are not only one out there, there are many.
Get your confidence higher than before.

"She isn't Sure" is an ok answer.
If you are 21 and I am assuming she is 21 or younger... Why the hell do you think she knows what she wants. I don't think anyone at 21 knows what they want. She is being honest.

Maybe, she would be sure, if you show some winning values like a real Goal in life and Passion for something. These are simple things. I am not talking about having a great job, or looks or money or status. You want a girl with high caliber and value, than become a superior man. Ok.. I know you are hurt and discontent feeling of lost and missing in your heart. Great, use that as your drive to become a better man, in which you choose if she qualifies to be in your life. Discontentment creates change. The only way not to feel like this again is to become a man woman sought after. Good luck.. you have your whole life ahead of you and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

SVImager's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:21 AM
I don't believe you

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:10 PM
Edited by SVImager on Sun 09/28/08 10:13 PM

do ya'll believe in ghost and aliens,or do you think its our minds playing tricks on us(kind of like love):smile:

Can't go against the Bible.

If the Bible says Demons and Angels and Spirits and other stuff exists. and Man wants to call it something else... it is probably the same beings. I would follow the wisdom of the Bible and DO NOT TRUST the ALIENS. DO NOT MESS with GHOST.

There are some pretty weird stuff out there. The problem is not contacting them, but how do you shut them out after opening the door. (My bro's psychic friend told me).

I have 3 buddies (one is my brother) who experienced similar Demon attack in 3 different parts of the country and at different time lines and don't know each other. This Ghost attacked and absorbs fear. All 3 were awoke and were strongly held in place by a shadowy figure. All 3 were men whom were better than avg. physical condition couldn't break free. One ask for the light of God and was set free. One asked for Christ to save him and became a faithful Christian. One just fought and fought and eventually someone opened the door from the outside and was set free.

I can believe their testimony because these were unsolicited private talks. Heck, I had forgotten one of my buddy's story until I told him my brother's story and he reminded me that he had told me the strange incident that had happened to him before.

I can also reason it out that.. they were all asleep and their minds didn't connect their body to brain (because the brain disconnects from body when you sleep so that you don't act out the physical movements when you're dreaming) before the mind became awake. Thus the body cannot move, and while half asleep the mind seeks an answer why the body is not moving and so projects an imagery figure holding him down.

The disconnect sometime can be seen when someone just fallen to sleep and he kicks one quick movement or the body quakes right before going into dreamy sleep.

I don't know I am not an expert... but that is a scientific hypothesis that I heard.

Either way, I am not going to mess with that kind of stuff.

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:40 PM
Took a shower and about to sleep and maybe sex.

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:39 PM
No more...

I freaking had a glass of wine, a beer and a cigarette and I passed out in the living room last night.

SVImager's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:38 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

What was the actual day of your Birthday?
Saturday or Sunday?

So what else did you get for your Birthday, besides a hunk and cake?

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:37 AM

I been single 6 mos and i cant find a great guy to save my life. If i do all he wants is sex! Im not dissn sex cuz it feels oh so lovely but where r the "real men!"

Do men want a "relationship?"

NO!!!
If we can just get the SEX, why would we want a relationship.

Somebody long long long time ago thought it would be funny that you have to get married first in order to get the Sex.

Then Men said "Duh!!! You mean, I could get all the SEX I want and at anytime I want it... mmmm... It sounds like a Great deal to me... Duh OK sign me up"

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:26 AM
Seahawks... when is the date?

uhh.. did you forget again? hehe

SVImager's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:23 AM
HAHA!!! Solid Bloody Communication..
Since we are back on communication again.

"I am hungry" "Ok here is your hamburger"

Is that Solid Communication...
What is the definition of Solid Truthful clear concise communication?

I know how to write in clear and concise operational procedures.... it is BOOOORRRINGGGG!!!!

I finally got analogy about what you guys are asking for vs interesting and living life.

Reading a Manual (Concise Truthful and honest) vs Reading a Novel (long way of expressing a feeling with lots of detail).

One is efficient and to the point in Black & White / yes or No... definite ending..... The other is flowing, a definite maybe.

Learn the way Feminine Talk... Look at a flaming g guy.. Helllloooooo... that is extreme. haha...

Simple things like.
IF a man says "Nice dress", she is thinking "What does he mean by that, does he think I am fat, does he like the color, did he thinks the shoes don't match" She needs details.. that is her way.

What do you need to think like her? (if you really want to bother).. She says "NIce Shirt"... YOu think "Hey she likes my shirt" haha... simple, but she really mean "You're Fat wearing it" Haha... It could be a million things but it encourages conversation.

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:51 AM
I didn't read it all.

But I don't think it is a women thing.
It is an American Thing.

Being from outside the box looking in...all the time.
I see American Culture typically lack Respect for one another, even to their parents and grandparents and now it is to themselves.

It is part of the me-ism disposable commercialized Branding American Culture.
Who are you?
I am a Oakley, Lexus, Nike, Starbuck, Lucky Jeans kind of guy.

It is brainwashing at its best from the movies and TV.
The products you wear and have defines who you are and we are all buying into it... except for the foreigners.

You know you can program the subconscious... you say "I Like Myself. I can do it. I am the Best." with vigor everyday... and eventually you will believe it and act like it and eventually be it. Well, multiply that by how many hours you watch TV 15 mins for every hour... they are pumping an image of you being Happy because of the things you can have. Your self image is being manipulated and reshaped to fit what they are selling. (Why would someone ask what do you drive? In their minds, The product you have identifies who you are) The problem comes when your reality doesn't match with their programmed thinner prettier self-image. Dove new ad campaign is addressing this self-image issue.

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:30 AM
What an experience, talking about not knowing feelings... My 11 yr old daughter was crying last night and she didn't know the reason why. I think I am entering the period of chemical imbalance. My 11 yr old started arguing with my 9 yr old last night and this morning over every little tiny thing. The lights, the shirt, the shower, the time, etc....

SVImager's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:21 AM
Edited by SVImager on Fri 09/26/08 07:27 AM

I totally agree with what you're saying mirror. What's wrong with just telling it like it is? Yes, sometimes the truth can hurt, but it always prevails. I agree with some of these other statements.

However, if one wants to communicate effectively, one must actively listen instead of just hearing what you're saying. I do not think it has much to do with gender at all. It has to do with two people willing to put forth the effort to communicate clearly. Far too many people are too quick to judge and make assumptions. Nothing irritates me more than someone who will believe what they want to believe rather than gathering all of the facts first.

I am not totally disagreeing with you.
It would be easier if everybody told the truth, but that would take the spice out of life. Joy and Happiness has to have an equal opposite, pain and hurt, in order to know the difference. It adds dimension to your feelie judgement scale.

WE are not a bunch of logical Vulcans saying exactly what we mean... sometimes we don't even know what we are feeling to express it. Therefore, active listen will not help.. you would have to go deeper and understand "Why is she saying this to me? Is this a Test?" (note: I said "She" because it is usually the Man that has to learn to get in touch with his feminine side and understand why she say the things she say without reacting... and maybe if he is recognize as a man that doesn't misinterpret the msg or jump to conclusions or better yet solve the problem for her(you want to leave, lets solve the problem)... you will always be in the loop of convo.)

You're right it has nothing to do with gender.
That is why I used Masculine and Feminine. In the 1950's those roles were in the extremes... where men are men and women are women. The Masculine and Feminine are quite opposites... one wants Details, the other don't. One sought after interaction whether it is negative or positive, the other sought to quickly end the interaction (conversation).

So, what am I saying?
You want someone to communicate in the exact mode that you communicate... not possible all the times. If you did there would be no sexual intensity.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:46 PM

I'm going to hold on to this thought, I like the way you conveyed that in your words...so I will ponder this more, taking into account the things said here. Suppose this is one of those things that may never be figured out...but worth a shot.

I am assuming a breakup has happened???

It could be, you are not ready for a relationship with that particular girl... I mean, Yes some girls calibrate are so low.. anyone will do. But for the really good High quality selective ladies.. you need to be a Superior Man. The way you are pondering over the question, sets a tone for me, about you. This not saying I am better than you... but I was where you were just this year and I understand. You have to improve yourself so that you can match up with the kind of woman you would want in your life.

If you want to improve yourself... Read "Ways of a Superior Man" by David Deida.

I probably assumed wrong about you and but a foot in my mouth.. but I have to go and didn't want to wait for your response.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:37 PM

I'm on about no communication, absolutely none...nothing said. No hidden message for me to understand if there is no message in the first place. The point I was making was that it should be communicated, even if by text or e-mail...when something fails one party should not be left in the dark with absolutely nothing to go on when the other claims this pedestool of communication and honesty. If you say you are honest, be honest...say you communicate well, do so. Not a difficult concept to hold to your own words I don't think.

Ok.. Let's Communicate and direct to the point.
What was your situation you are referring to?

Are you talking about a breakup?
Sorry dude there is no easy way of doing it... but it is the best for all parties involved.

Have analyze the breakup scenario before, there is just no easy way of doing it. To her she thinks, She choose the less painful way. She balanced the "honesty and Painful" vs "Avoidance and Less Painful".

Stop dwelling on Honesty and Communication. It is not the real issue. The real issue is you are hurt and there will not be a "good reason why did it happen" to satisfy your pain.

I am sorry.
Move on...

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:26 PM

Good explanation, and true on some points. What is wrong with making a big deal about something you want in a partner? It is no different in real life, if I search for someone I want someone who is honest...so am I just to shut my mouth and hope people can read minds? The same goes for a dating site, we put down what we are looking for and when that gets trampled on we vent about it (what I've done here). So to say that making a thread about honesty in some way insinuates you being dishonest is a crock. Although I do respect your honesty I wish to debate on some points of it.

It is about how you leave the other person feeling afterward.

BY focusing on yourself being Honest...
It is a selfish act... it is being reflective off yourself.

You should focus on others.
This has its limits too.
So a middle ground balance would be at your own discretion.

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:21 PM

My observation has been that people are most likely to claim that they are being "completely honest" when they are lying or covering something up.

I find it to be true with the word "christian".

It is like a prerequisite for "Trust me, don't check the facts.. Trust me as if I am Jesus telling you this."

SVImager's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:16 PM

Why does it fail?

Because somebody's Needs are fulfilled and/or somebody is trying to get away with something and keeping secrets.

I don't buy that, honesty is honesty and it should not fail. Therefore if it failed that means honesty wasn't really present.

Obliviously, you have an answer.
So, what do you think it is?

I think it is very basic.
Man is sin-natured.
He/She want something or Need Something.
The Need is not met.
After time, the body weakens, they go look for the need elsewhere.

Sometimes the Need is communicated.. but it is unheard or spoken without urgency.

The Feminine will communicated all the time.
The Masculine resolves and tries to end communication. Too many msg and mix msg.
The Need is a mystery because it is very hard to identify. There are not just one need, but many.

Ever hear a Feminine say, "I hate you and I never want to see you again." It doesn't mean that. Feminine still loves the masculine. But the Masculine cannot understand the message.

Even two gay guys have miscommunication.
In order for sexual interaction, somebody has to be masculine and the other feminine. If you are in a relationship with direct quick and simple communication (both in the masculine)... than it is going to lack the sexual intensity of a relationship.

The key is for you to be in touch with your feminine and understand why she is saying what she is saying. Some of the stuff is to TEST your resolve as being a Man and staying on track with your goals. These are the things feminine would say to drive you crazy, if you don't understand the hidden msg.

So, there... it is not possible to have clear concise direct communication with a feminine on the subject of relationship and life.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25