Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sun 05/23/21 03:13 PM
Dating is Simple. Look what date it is on the Calendar and Write it on the thing you want to date. If you don't have a Calendar, use your Phone.

SWM's photo
Sun 05/23/21 11:35 AM
I am disrespectful to those who can not provide proof they are the people in their photos and to those who say they have read my profile, yet still contact me only to ask for my Contact info or Why I do not like black ladies and are pi$$ed at me for not liking them. I have a right not to. I do find SOME/Vary Few Attractive but just Not Attracted to them.
Plus you have to figure, this Site is "FREE" so it draws More P.O.S in hopes to Scam others.. All Sites are like that. Just be More Selective on who you contact. If it looks too good to be true/real, it is.. Just keep in mind, even the Fuglies/Crack/Meth Head ones can also be fake..
Also, do not be surprised or get upset when a guy asks you for proof in a certain way that I have contacted as many as I can and tell them how.. Nothing Naughty. Those who want Naughty Proof, Stay away. Plus if using the Phone App, You have to send the proof First before they can be given the option. They should provide that same Proof. If you want to know what kind.. Contact me and I will tell you. They don't like it when I post here in the forums tho it is Vary Hard to Fake even if the Scammers knew.

SWM's photo
Sun 05/23/21 10:54 AM
Edited by SWM on Sun 05/23/21 11:07 AM
Oh Sure, You say you are not into Black Men and it's okay. I say No Blacks and I am Flooded with Black Ladies Pissed at me and Asking why No Black Ladies. Other than that, your profile is Decent. Smile could be more pronounce and second photo looks like you were surprised a little but it's better than no photo. Hell, If you were with in my age range ( required to have children ) I may have looked you up and been a Disappointment to you, since you are a "Medical Assistant" and my health, I need someone that can spot a Heart Attack.. :D :D :D

SWM's photo
Sat 05/22/21 04:25 AM
Woke

SWM's photo
Fri 05/21/21 08:11 PM
Most of mine I met at Work. Since I worked at a Amusement Park (12yrs), I got to meet a LOT of Females.

But my Last "Girlfriend" I met at a bar and she ended up cheating on me. Then was Surprised when I dumped her ###, then she chased me out of the driveway trying to get into my car, telling me how sorry she was.. that was 25yrs ago.

As far as meeting at "Church" them females are too much trouble and only looking to Rebel and the ones I met, Were Mentally Unstable.

The Females now that are interested in me, I can't write here or they will deleted it. Lets just say, I am not into Drugs..

SWM's photo
Sat 05/15/21 11:56 AM
that you have Chronic Diarrhea.

SWM's photo
Mon 05/10/21 09:59 PM
Took in two of my best friends. In just over a Month, they filled the back porch with Dirty Diapers Frozen to it from their baby. Dog gave birth to Puppies in the closet and used it as a toilet because they didn't let it outside and didn't clean out the mess. Had to Shove the bedroom door open due to all the Garbage in the bedroom. Destroyed the mattress and carpet. They Used the stove to light a cigarette, then left the stove on...No Flame and filled the house with Gas.. I woke up because my nose was burning.. Lucky I even Woke up. Burnt out the Washer and Dryer from how Filthy their clothes were and doing it everyday for a solid week. Left a Pickup bed full of Garbage and Junk. Left their Cat Behind that was S***ing in the bedroom because they never let it out, then they just up and left, then came back 3 month later to get it. I all ready Killed it and told them it got run over.
I was constantly busy at work and coming home after a 12hr day only to crash in bed. So I didn't see a lot of this because I was Downstairs and they were upstairs. Cost just over a Grand to get the place "Clean" again. Needless to say, Our Friendship Ended there, specially when they Refused to Pay what they owed me in Rent and the Money for Cleaning the place, so roughly $1800.

SWM's photo
Mon 05/10/21 03:35 AM
Just like the movie "Absolutely Anything". But would not interfere with what's going on in the world. It has to play out just like God Planned.

SWM's photo
Mon 05/03/21 08:48 AM

So painful if the person you love doesn't believe in you..
If you are in this position. What ?do you feel and what will you do.

sshhh!!!!!!******. My Whole Family don't believe in me.. So what do I do?? DEAL WITH IT!

SWM's photo
Sat 04/24/21 07:58 AM
Talking to strangers is just people you haven't told your SSDD Stories to.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/18/21 06:43 PM
Love. Religion is a BS Concept. God is Not a religion. Religion was created by Man to control the Weak.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/18/21 06:39 PM
Day I was Born.

SWM's photo
Mon 04/12/21 03:38 PM
I Prefer Giving a Beautiful Female "Australian Kisses".

SWM's photo
Mon 04/12/21 12:27 PM
Then WHY are Known Scammers Profiles allowed to be activated if the STAFF have to approve the Photos Before Activation? And Why are people allowed to hide their faces with Masks, Filters, Huge Glasses, Fuzzed out Photos and stuff all over their Faces to Hide them, Breaking the Site Rule of Faces Must be Clearly Visible? It's a Honest Question and will therefore Probably get deleted and a Warning.
Lets not forget the Indecent Photos of Naked people and just scanky People profile being approved and accounts allowed to become activated.

All those types of Profiles Should Never be allowed to be Activated in the First Place.

SWM's photo
Sat 04/10/21 11:13 AM
Put a D@mn Shirt on!

SWM's photo
Thu 04/08/21 01:02 PM
I have been called "Handsome" and "Adorably Cute" by Many females here. UNTIL I request they prove they are the females in the photos they are using. Then those Same Females Start calling me "Too Old, Fat and Ugly" and other nastiness.
And if I contact them first, they ask "What gives you the F'n right to text me?" Because they are on a Dating site....... they also ask "Why the F* should I prove I am the person in my photo?"...
Then you got those who Purposely use the worst photo they have or could use, that makes them look like Crack/Meth heads, pissed off, Frowning and other completely stupid s*** and wonder why no one contacts them. And you have to wonder WTF are they doing on a dating site if they are going to use those kinds of photos.
I do and don't go by looks. There has to be something there or it has to be in the eyes, but with soo many using those F'n Filters to make their eyes all F'd up.... Makes you wonder.
I know I am not the best looking guy here but I also know, no 20 something Beautiful Bombshell would contact me or be interested in me, so when one does and calls me "Handsome", I know right away they are a P.O.S Scammer.

SWM's photo
Thu 04/08/21 08:36 AM
Seems to be working again.

SWM's photo
Wed 04/07/21 05:34 PM
Same here.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/04/21 09:21 PM
Get rid of the Shirtless photos, they make you look like a D'Bag. Same with the Mohawk one. Not really telling what you are looking for.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/04/21 09:17 PM
Because they were Fake and reported as such, Staff found out they were fake, Someone asked them to prove they were the person in the photo they were using, Like I do All Females that I contact or Contact me and couldn't or lost track of how many accounts they had open at one time, Couldn't Handle the Feedback of "Rate Me", Parents Found out because they were Underage. So Many reasons.