Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 03:29 PM

I don't take selfies, so I guess I'm out.

I don't have a Cellphone and have to use a Webcam. I also refuse to stick out my tongue if that came up as a Random Suggestion. Suggestions coming from the Forum List of "Some Things That Put you Off when Looking at Profiles?".

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 02:00 PM
Here is another one for you. WHO Decides What Name, Age, Location a Person Has, of those using the Same Photo For Multiple Accounts? "Everyone is Allowed One Account". So Who Decides the Females ( or males) Name if they are using say, Joyce, Anna, Sherrie, Frank, Wanda, Asian Characters. They Live in England, Scotland, USA, Africa... And are Ages between 18-40?
Or they use the Same Location in all, but are still Different Ages and Named? IMO ALL Should Be Deactivated. But they Don't, One gets to Stay. WHO Makes that decision of who this person is and their age and location? OH, then they Make Even More Accounts Later Using the Same Photos. New Names, Locations and Ages.
OR the One Person Uses a Few Different Photos to Make Multiple Accounts and Uses Same Name, Age, Location. Gets Reported, and Continues to Make More Accounts.
Who Decides Which Account Stays? When they (staff) Know Damn Well, they will just continue to keep making more.

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 08:54 AM
Also, What happened to the rule of NO Children allowed in Photos?

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 08:51 AM

I see Staff Deleted My Other Photos I had, that were APPROVED By STAFF When I posted them and They Thought Were Funny...

Just because your picture posted does not mean it was verified by anyone.. All pictures if correct size will upload, those that get reported are the ones that they focus on and at that time will look at all their pictures. If you happen to have 2-3 in front of a picture that can be used as a main profile then those will be deleted..

No, I even Asked a Staff Member if I could post them or not. I will not say who but they said they were perfectly acceptable.

"All pictures if correct size will upload" Meaning, NO One is looking at any Profile before it gets activated to see if those photos are acceptable or not and if they are already being used on this site by 100's of others using the same one or of the Same Person. That is my whole point.

All New accounts should or be required to Wait until Photos can be Verified and by having them do what I do in Mine, because it it harder for scammers to photo shop it without making it look photo shopped. But as it stands, I can make a new account and post ANY Photo as long as it's the Correct Size and Format and it will get Automatically Activated, Until it gets reported and then have to verify. How does that make sense?

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 08:00 AM
I see Staff Deleted My Other Photos I had, that were APPROVED By STAFF When I posted them and They Thought Were Funny...

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 07:50 AM
"It is a random pick by the system or if a member is labeled as a scammer then only way for them to get back in the account is to comply with the photo verification"

Random by the system.. They System Picks a Random "Pose" but a Stock Type Pose Anyone who wants to create a account Can Google Search Someone Doing already and use as their own. System Random Picks: Pose with your Pants around your ankles Holding a Duck and a Beer while someone shoots a Apple off your head... Okay, Google that and guess what, I bet you can find 100's of Stupid people who have done just that.
Accounts being Deactivated after reporting have to Reconfirm?? I think not. I have seen sooo Many Countless Accounts being reactivated using the same Photos over and over and over.. Is there a Actual Human that looks at these before verification? Does the Computer do a Image Search before activation?
What about all the Underage ones that Delete themselves Admitting they are underage after being Reported and Deactivated, YET Somehow, they Manage to Verify by them sending in the Random Photo the site asks for but their Profile Photos has Not changed from their first account?
All the Photos with Children in them that are not allowed to be posted, they too sent in a Random Photo request? Yet their New Account has the Same Photo being used as the one Deactivated?
Random Photo Request, Yeah, I am betting the Asian Models that are Well Known here have done them all one time and that is why we keep seeing them and always the Same photos over and over.
Or how about the Multi Account Makers? How are they able to create soo Many accounts at one time if there is a Photo verification system in place? One I reported having just under 400 accounts active at one time and betting that is not the record.
I genuinely want to know. But instead I get a lecture or my stuff deleted for asking and pointing this stuff out. "Well if you don't like how the site is run, then why are you here?"

If it takes a week or so before a Account is activated to give it enough time to do a Reverse Image Search of itself and Google or Yandex (better than google), then so be it. Put all new accounts through a search of the site and see if there are any other people using that photo. Even with the Random Request.

Would Also be Nice to have a AGE Verification! Hold Up a Government ID and Keep that Photo for Staff Only! So as to cut down an all the Clearly Underage Girls Joining the Site, some as young as 9 I have reported but then they delete themselves saying/admitting that and now no longer get deactivated when reported, even using the same photos.

This site has so Much to Offer. But it is also So Frustrating. I have made friends here and am Thankful for it but at the same time I am Screaming WTF are you guys thinking. There has to be a Better way and I THINK I gave you guys one. Have them Send you a Photo Like MINE, and Use that as Proof and As their Vary First Photo on their Profile. Any photo after that they want to add, fine.. as long as it is Socially Acceptable. But again, The owners of the Site will do as they please because it is their site after all.

SWM's photo
Sat 07/10/21 03:47 AM
So the New Photo Verification is a Finger < like in Pulp Fiction??? Seriously? I have seen so many of those types of Photos All the Time On Social Media Sites and by Tik Tokers and YouTubers and All Over the Place!

What does it Prove? Even the Scammers are Finding Photos of there Favorite People who they Steal Photos from can Find those kinds of photos from them. That it NOT proof!

Make them Make a Sign like Mine held Next to the Face and NOT Hide their Face in anyway! Who Ever is "Verifying" Photos is letting Know Scammers and Others be Activated Only for us to Report them. Nothing has Changed.

Now I have Seen SOME Females Starting to Make and Post Photos doing what I am doing. Why? Because they know it Works! If they Can't do it, they are Not the Actual person in their Photos. But this keeps getting Deleted every time I bring it up. It is Why I get So Many Pissed "Females" at me when I ask them to make a Photo like this, They Can't. Not Won't.. But Can't! Or they just Play Stupid and act like they don't understand why it's needed/requested and I tell those who I can to ask for the Same proof.

Serious a Finger < as Proof... HA HA HA HA HA HA

SWM's photo
Fri 07/09/21 06:01 PM
Smile. Have a Actual Clear Photo of your face. Tell a little about yourself and what type of female you are looking for. Right now, you look like you are kinds Pissed Off at something or not taking anything serious. At least you attempted to fill it out before asking.

SWM's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:48 PM

maybe you are rushing into greeting them , without building up a relationship before hand .... kinda intrusive....!
need a new approach !!

Me? No.. I can tell pretty much who is and who isn't by how they type and the Broken English they type in. Specially lack of punctuation's. And the ones that provided the type of proof I asked for, understood after I explained and were happy to and started asking others for the same proof.

I have also seen a FEW females starting to use that type of Proof as their Main and Only Photo. None I am interested in but still, Nice to see.

SWM's photo
Tue 07/06/21 06:39 PM
When "Females" do that here to me, it's because I ask them to prove they are the Female in the Photo they are using and they Can't, Only the Real one can and have.
Can't post how here or it will be deleted. Nothing Naughty. But it's something the Fakes just can't do.

SWM's photo
Mon 07/05/21 05:56 PM
You look like a completely Different female in the third photo. And I agree with Slim Gym. The last two Photos are a Joke and makes it look like you are not serious. At least you didn't use the last one as your Primary one like SO MANY OTHERS... And their only photo at that. What type of guy are you looking for? What are some of your interests?

SWM's photo
Sun 07/04/21 06:20 PM
Put a Damn shirt On. Stop the Stupid Smirk. Put what you are actually looking for and tell a little about yourself. You give no real info, just that you are into anything and that leaves the door open to all sorts of BS you don't want aimed at you unless you are looking for that stuff.. Make yourself look presentable. Not like you just got done drinking a few.

SWM's photo
Wed 06/30/21 09:54 PM
Flying Cars??? I don't think so. Most people can't even handle riding a Bike, Operating a Motorcycle let alone Driving. They go Completely Mentally Dead when they get behind a wheel. Now throw in them Flaying???

SWM's photo
Tue 06/29/21 12:24 AM
Only Works on the Weak Minded. Why Most walk around like Zombies on their Cellphones. They are Hypnotized by it and all the BS that's being fed to them.

SWM's photo
Fri 06/25/21 04:54 PM
Love can't be blind or Not always. There has to be something about the person that attracts you to them. And if you can't see that, then Yes, you are blind but Not in love.

SWM's photo
Fri 06/25/21 11:26 AM
So People who use the Computer are Screwed and can not send photos. There are a LOT of us Out there.

SWM's photo
Fri 06/25/21 10:54 AM
WHY Can't people who use the Computer NOT Send Photos or Videos Even After the Female has sent theirs? I thought you could. Did they take away the option?

SWM's photo
Thu 06/24/21 08:03 PM
I knew I wanted my own since I was one myself. Went to work for my Local Amusement Park every Summer when I turned 16. Worked for them for 10+ years and another Larger One for 1year. Loved Every Minute of it. Had Children coming up (some Running up to to me and Hug Me. I could not Hug back. Parents would tell me that I was the Only Person ,that was Not Family and forced to Hug, they Hugged. They Could See the Real Me and I saw them.

Still have a Few Children that Try to Run up to Me and Hug me BUT the parents Freak Out more now about it. So Most just Wave and Smile and the Parents look Confused.. Again, because I am the Only Person, Not Family, they have done that to and they tell me. SOME Parents, back in the Amusement Park Days, Thanked Me.. Even had a Few Offer their Children to me for Adoption.. Joking or Not..

Then when they came back through out the Summer, the Same Child would Run up to me and Hug me. If I happened to be gone that day, the next time they showed up, They were upset but Still Hugged me. Parents Still saying I was the only person they would.

So Yeah, Children Love me and I Want a Few of my Own..

SWM's photo
Thu 06/24/21 07:45 PM
New Photo is MUCH Better. Did You use a Laxative?

SWM's photo
Thu 06/24/21 07:43 PM
Good luck with that.

I Could make you "Fall" but Depends on what you mean by it. "Fall" as being Tripped or Pushed? Or "Fall" In Love? I could do all three but again, I probably "Fall" outside your Wants for type of guy, specially Age Wise. So, Good Luck.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12