Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Thu 06/24/21 01:26 PM
Edited by SWM on Thu 06/24/21 01:33 PM
I am looking to have children. I Hope they already have them, just not in their teens because I would not be able to really connect with them or ones in their 20's because having children that far apart is just messed up.
I have Friends My Age that have Children in their late 20's and Children who are just started to turn 12..
Problem is, if the MALE don't want Children, the Female can do things to get Pregnant by Him or by Someone else than say they are his.. Or if the Female don't want them and the Male does, the Male can do things to get her Pregnant..

I am in communications with a Female that has two Girls. That is Okay But at the same time, they are 11&12 at time of this. By the Time they get here, they will be 13&14.. And she probably will not want children by then even tho she is 32 and will be 35 by the time she saves enough to get here. But I would still want children of my own and would be 49.. All depending if she will still want to try to come here after two years.
I was hoping to find a Female that has children but that are under the age 5. But Not one that is Pregnant because then She would want me to PAY for the Delivery.. Oh Hell NO! Minimum Age would be 16months/1.5yrs old. No New Borns!

Adoption would be a Option but that costs Money I will never be able to have. At $20,000 Minimum US and for two to three children I would want to have.. Plus my Living conditions would be turned down, even tho, I have seen people Adopt or are Foster Parents in Worse Conditions than I live in.

Communication is Key about this. Right now the one I am in communication with is "Open to" but that could change.

Then you have the Child Support thing. The Guy does NOT want to Pay Child Support on Children that are NOT his but the Courts Will Make him anyway. See it happen all the time and has Happened to Family and Friends. Children were not theirs and were (example only) 9&11, the Female Left/Divorced the Male that Did NOT Adopt them, the Judge Still made him Pay Child Support because the Children needed a Father... and she was already getting Child Support from the Biological Father...

SWM's photo
Wed 06/23/21 08:30 PM
The First Photo of you is Topless and looks like you're thinking about leaving a Turd. Your Write up is alright. Nothing Special and nothing about the type of female you are looking for besides "Younger"..

SWM's photo
Sun 06/20/21 12:41 PM
Words I will Never hear but can tell my Father above.

SWM's photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:46 PM
I have seen more females starting to make Photos like mine. Not sure about the Males. I was the Only one doing a Photo like mine for the 3yrs I have been here. Only had 6 Females Send me one as Proof and they were happy to. The Scammers where Pissed, Stalled, Ashamed, Questioned me Why and other excuses. Even Males have started Asking for this kind of photo as Proof and saying they only have 1 or 2 that can and will. All others refuse or deactivate their accounts after being asked.
I have been in communication with one female from the Philippians that sent this type of photo as proof she was real. Been talking to her for a few months now. Others I ask for this type of can't or won't.
But Still seeing those who Constantly Make Multi Accounts and not being Deactivated or Blocked.

SWM's photo
Sat 06/19/21 06:52 PM
Well Unless they finally found a Way to BLOCK People, a few years ago, I reported One person who had Multiple Accounts on 2 Pages and turned out they had just under 400 more attached to it.
So they can get Rid of Multi account makers, I have been reporting those who keep making them.
And before the removal of those from the search, I would go Pages of them. They still try to contact me and Still can't prove they are Real people. They Still Send Photos of People Known to be Scammers, attached to them. Or Videos where they don't say anything in them as "Proof"..

SWM's photo
Sat 06/19/21 04:22 PM
You Guys did One thing right, Got rid of all the No Photo Profiles on the "Who is Online" results... I went from having 150 Pages down to only 30.. HUGE Difference.. THANK YOU.. And you know damn well I don't say that here often.

SWM's photo
Sun 06/13/21 11:47 PM
Typical Laziness. Nothing about who or what you are looking for except Abbreviations. Nothing about yourself or Hobbies or Interests. No Filters Set on who can or can not contact you (like it matters here). But at least you are Smiling and showing your Face and Not Hiding it behind a Mask or other BS way ( against Site rules to do so).

SWM's photo
Sun 06/13/21 09:59 PM
Edited by SWM on Sun 06/13/21 10:00 PM
Already Did. Soufiehere Already Helped but can't tell me why. She also has her filters set to Males Only (in her case) and still gets Mail from Females..

Have Not Heard Back from Support.

SWM's photo
Sun 06/13/21 08:23 PM
You have to wait til the Female Sends a Photo or Video First. That is how the Site is set up.. But Only Works on the Phone App, Not sure about for the Computer..

SWM's photo
Sun 06/13/21 08:22 PM
July 2019 when I had to go to the Emergency Room and Almost pasted out on the way there. Double Pneumonia and a Artery Blockage. If it would have Happened in 2020, they would have Blamed Con19.. I mean Cov19..

Oh You mean about a Female... Well Happens all the time but there is Nothing I can do about it. They are already Spoken for or from Out of Town or end up being Fakes here...

SWM's photo
Sun 06/13/21 12:44 PM
I checked my Settings. They are Still Set to FEMALES Only for Contacting Me. Yet My profile does not show Any Filters and I have Males Contacting Me. I also have them set to 18-40 Yet I still Have Females Over 40 Contacting Me.. and NO, I did NOT Contact these People First to allow them to be able to Contact me. I know how that works.

SWM's photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:22 AM
12!

SWM's photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:13 AM
Maybe the translator he used is Crap???

SWM's photo
Mon 06/07/21 11:26 PM
I am in kinda one right now. She is in the Philippines. We talk when we can. She Has NOT and say Will NOT ask me for Money to get here and is Working her butt off to Save it all herself to get here. Then once here, work her Butt off to Save enough to bring here two daughters here.
Communication is a bit bothersome as the language barrier is a bit strong so she don't get my jokes. I even tell her I will try to type slower so it's easier for her to read. It's going well but she does get jealous too easily. She fully understand if I meet someone more local to me I would have to end it with her but it's not looking good meeting "Local" Females, specially here on this site..
She sent the required Proof I ask every female here that contacts me or I contact. Can't say what it is or it will get deleted.. Nothing Naughty but it is something that can not be Faked. She was Happy to send it. Only then did I go Offsite with her.
She would even be okay with me living over there with her, because even with my Small Income, I could Live VARY Well over there. She pays like 1850 a month for Rent which works out to be like 185US.. She said I could build a House with what I use to pay for Rent here.. 350US a month. Only thing stopping me from Moving there right now is My Dog is too Old to travel, it would cost between 3600-5000US to get there and Not sure if I could still get my Medications from the VA sent there. Oh, Plus all the Scamdemic Stuff going on..

SWM's photo
Sun 06/06/21 02:37 PM
KFC, Kampala Fried Chicken

SWM's photo
Sat 06/05/21 07:56 PM
Punctuation, Learn to Use it.

SWM's photo
Thu 06/03/21 12:21 PM

Fair enough.
I was just bustin' chops anyway.

'Buyer beware', are the only words I'll offer.

am just clarifying things so that nobody will misunderstood or misinterpret

Yeah, because there seems to be a LOT of People here who Do Not Understand Sarcasm.

As Far as the question, Depends on the person and if it's made clear from the start. Some people would settle for "Gold Diggers" because they just want the Company because they are so Lonely and Desperate for Anything they can get. Why you see Beautiful people with those who are say... Lacking in looks.. because even tho they are Beautiful on the outside, inside is a F'n Mess.. Or more correctly, you see Beautiful Young Ladies with Guys who are Lacking in Looks but have Money.. and those guys don't care and understand the Beautiful Young Lady is only with them for them money..

For Me, I do and don't care. I have meet 2 Females here that are just looking for a way to come here to the US.. Even tho I have told them Several Times I am NOT RICH and Make it a Point in My Profile to say that also.. They Are Genuine Ladies and Proven themselves Real People, who are the people in the Photos they are using and are NOT Scammers but live in worse conditions than me and would settle for even being with a guy like me.. Are they "Gold Diggers"???
The Younger of the two wants to rely on me for everything (free ride).. the Other is Willing to Work Hard and Save to get here and even get a Job once here..

But what is the Difference between a "Gold Digger" and a "Sugar Baby"? Age? Sugar Baby= 18-25 and Gold Diggers= 25 and up? Over the Hill= 40 and over. Only Pertains to Females?

SWM's photo
Tue 06/01/21 12:25 PM

I suggest that you use the free Mingle search feature to identify members who meet your criteria...

those are not deactivated/deleted members...

Only Problem with that is... The Majority of the Results are of Profiles that have not been used in xxxxx numbers of days or Month or Years because they have been abandoned. Then have results that are not in your Range.. it gives you results from other countries and mixes in the one you want at random. Even if you start at the closest ones.. I say withing 100 Miles but it brings up matches from Mexico, Africa, Asia, Russia, ect ect and then after pages of those it MIGHT throw in some that are only 50 miles from me.. ( Setting set to start at Closest Results).

SWM's photo
Tue 06/01/21 12:20 PM
Site can take 15 to 30 Minutes to Refresh itself. Sometimes It has taken a few Hours to Refresh itself. Don't be so eager to reply and just learn to wait. I usually wait a Full day. But even then, Deactivated accounts can still be seen and you won't know they are deactivated until you click on them. I have had Deactivated accounts in my Mail for Days and Days or in my "Who Viewed Me" List.
I even had some that were Deactivated and Reactivated later for reasons I won't explain here.

SWM's photo
Mon 05/24/21 07:03 PM
You post Contact info in your profile.