Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sun 10/06/19 04:45 PM
Im 45 and still waiting.. Because woman don't want Virgins my age... let alone some 20's-30's year girls.. They think there is something wrong with me...
I have had Chances but never seemed to work out and ended up being cheated on instead.. Found a few here that "Didn't Care" but turned out to be fakes soo... Found One Real one but Assumes I am on the Small Size because of my Weight and SIZE Matters to Her, Called me a Di**less Pri** and I Blocked her.

SWM's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:49 PM
Edited by SWM on Fri 10/04/19 09:52 PM
I could but having no luck. The Ladies who Post Children in their Profiles ( I think that should not be allowed) all have been Fakes after a Simple Photo Search. A Couple have come back Inconclusive but as soon as they start a conversation with me... their True Face shows and they are nothing more than Scammers looking for easy pray...

I could but at the same time, I do not want to be a Parent of a Teenager who will resent me no matter how hard I try, so age of the children matter also. Then it's even harder to find one who is willing to relocate with their children because I am unable to... A Lot of factors to consider...

Then Throw in the Fact that here in America ( not sure about other countries) that Most Single Mothers are Paranoid because all of the False Flag News Reports and Fear Mongering and Making Men into Monsters, grouping us all into one but rely on US MEN to Pay All their Bills while they sit back and collect Welfare and Even Child Support from Men that are not even the Biological Fathers just because they are Men and the Child need the Income.. Happened to My Brother. He is Half German and Half Arab but the Judge Granted the Mother of the Child Child Support even tho the DNA test came back as Half Irish and half something my brother is not...

So Men are turning their Backs on Single Mothers so they do not get sucked into the BS of the Feminist Movement and Paying for Children that are not even theirs... And it has come to that a Rock Solid Prenup Means Nothing if the Judge is a Cuck... a Beta and wants to score points with the Far Left BatS''t Crazies.. So he can get re-elected...

Does this answer your question?.. I can not speak for your country but that is how America and even Canada is in these royally Screwed up days....

Now GRANTED NOT ALL Women are Like this.. There Are still some that believe Men are Still Good and should Still Be Men and not turned into a bunch of..... And those women Need to Fight Back against the ones Ruining this Country. Need to Fight Back HARD and NOW!

Edited for Spelling..

SWM's photo
Sat 09/28/19 07:25 AM
Edited by SWM on Sat 09/28/19 07:32 AM
First, testing to see If I am Allowed to post....

Second, I have PM's/Mail but the Folder says it's Empty. It was working Fine, then I got a New Mail and now can't see what it is, because it says, "this folder is Currently Empty" Search for New Matches...

Refreshing Page does nothing.

EDIT: It Came Back for now....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next