Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sun 12/08/19 10:18 PM

Financial stability is a great way to start...
One’s annual gross is irrelevant to me as long as he is stable or motivated for success.
Many guys have the desire to date yet they seek financial help very early on. In my opinion, it’s not ok for the male or the female to not be in a position to date each other.

Funny, because All I ever get are the ones wanting me to pay all their Bills and even their Grandparents Meds and not even willing to Prove who they are then Complain ( putting it Mildly ) how I am not living up to my Responsibilities to them..... " Ah, we have only been texting for a few days... How Do I have ANY Responsibilities to You??"...

I am Financially Stable but at the same time, is it soo much to ask that my Future Companion have their Own Income Also and even Pay for a Few Dates or Split the Dates.. She pays for the Gas bare minimum????

SWM's photo
Sat 12/07/19 06:55 PM
Why Not? It's Okay for Men to do it but then so wrong for a Woman not to??? Double Standards get in the way.. I have meet Several here who would but they all turned out to... Well can't say it here or I will get deleted... A Lot of people say age should not matter in their Profiles, so then I ask if I am too Old... never hear back...
Reason why I would not date a older woman is because I am looking to start a Family and the ones my age or older, either Can't have or Don't want more children. So I look for younger ladies... But Younger Ladies tend to want to Party More and Live their life to the Fullest before they settle down. Then by the time they are ready.. it's too Late....
Some are looking for Father Figures because they grew up without one, Can't find those either, or at least Genuine ones...I don't mind being a Father Figure if that's what they need..
But I can not answer for all.. Each Person is Different... Also being Younger and more attractive and willing to be with a older guy, they tend to be Real Picky and not look at the person on the inside but they outer appearance, or they are High Maintenance, Wanting a Sugar Daddy, anything But a Real Relationship... They Want a Prince Charming, a Night In Shinny Armor, a King or any other Fantasy Man they told they could have by their Mothers or Disney.. Men No True Man can Live up to because they don't exist...

Give it try, you might be Surprised. Unless you are afraid of Being Treated as a Person with Respect and a Equal and not just another Notch on a Headboard...

SWM's photo
Fri 12/06/19 12:53 PM
I'll tell you later

SWM's photo
Fri 12/06/19 09:14 AM
I was using Favorites to keep track of people I thought Might be interested in me. Add them To Favorites then Match with them, the send each one a Quick Introduction to myself... Now it's like Hide and Seek, you have to actually PM them First to put them on a List...
But if it dose not work out with someone, I can no longer go back to my Favorites and go to the Next in line... I have to Search again and Wade through all ( Hate to say it ) the Fakes Hoping I can find the person again that where on my List of Favorites...
If someone added me, Sweet, if they Didn't, so what... Every Dating site I have used has the Favorite or Liked Person list... Ones keeps the list and never goes away, others only keep the list active for 3 days and if the other person don't like you back they delete them from the list but if they do, it stays..
What I recommend it Flush the System of all Inactive Accounts OLDER that 1 month Old. I keep getting the Same people In Search and None have been seen in over a Month...
Having Double "Who's Online" makes No Sense.. (Love that show) but the Favorites is a Useful Tool! Please Bring it Back!

SWM's photo
Thu 12/05/19 03:33 PM
Funny how she went from Asian to a Blue Eyed Brunette

SWM's photo
Thu 12/05/19 11:31 AM
So, it's not just me..

SWM's photo
Thu 12/05/19 09:12 AM
I notice that the Favorites have been removed so you can no longer add someone to your Favorites. Has this feature been removed or just not working or Something else, like it Blocked now to certain users?

SWM's photo
Wed 12/04/19 08:06 AM
I'll tell you later

SWM's photo
Tue 12/03/19 08:25 AM
I am here for a serious one also.. I have made 1 good friend, she's a crayon eater but I still love her in that special way... all others... well, they frown on that here when you talk about it so I won't... Can't seem to get anyone to take me serious or they just don't like older Fat Guys like me who are just big O'l Care Bears as my Crayon Eating Lady Buddy calls me...

No she really don't eat crayons.... Just sucks the fluid out of the Fruit Scented Markers.. they are like Juice Boxes to her....

No, she don't really do that either We both love to banter each other.. we think alike...

SWM's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:10 PM
Hello Feather, I hope you are not as light as or you just might get blown away before I can even get to know you.... Wish you the best...

SWM's photo
Sun 12/01/19 04:41 PM
I was speaking in general... For the Most part...

SWM's photo
Sun 12/01/19 04:28 PM
Your Not too old. There are women your age still having them Unless they hit Mental Pause already... There is also the Option to Adopt... But it is weird if you already have Grown Children in their 30's and their children are having Children, Making Your New Child ( adopted or natural) the same Age as your Grandchildren.....

SWM's photo
Sat 11/30/19 02:55 PM

At the end of the day age is just a number.. What matters is communication.

Depends on the LAWS Where you Live. Different Places Different Laws.... Even in the United States, Depending on what State you live in, Age can get you Jail/Prison Time... So that is a Loaded Comment.

SWM's photo
Mon 11/25/19 01:04 PM
Text to start out but must be done here, also not until they send a Picture Validating who they are... But then would prefer Skype Voice until you are Damn Sure you can trust them.. I am dealing with another dating site that someone is using My Email Address for their Profile and the Dating Site is not doing anything about it.
If they insist on Hangout or any other app, Stay Clear..

SWM's photo
Sat 11/23/19 08:19 AM
Wrong App, this is Mingle2.

SWM's photo
Sat 11/23/19 08:18 AM
I hear Ringing in my ears...

SWM's photo
Sat 11/02/19 01:20 PM
Edited by SWM on Sat 11/02/19 01:22 PM
Or when they Tell the Truth and the People Telling Lies don't want the truth to be out there.....
And when there is a Hell of a Lot more Evidence for the Truth than the Lies being Told...
Again Do YOUR OWN Research... But People Hate to Admit they Fell for the Lie and will hold onto it for Dear Life...

SWM's photo
Sat 11/02/19 09:13 AM
No Such thing. It's all Fear Mongering...

What is actually happening ( if people would wake up and do some actual research themselves) is:
Sand Dredging off the Coast for Construction. The Dredging takes away the Sand used in Concrete and Construction, that the Sand from Beaches Washes back into the holes.
This SHRINKS the Beaches and Only Makes it look like the Water Levels are Rising. The Reverse also Happens.. They Try to Bring Back the Beaches by Moving Other kinds of Sand back in to replace the Sand Taken... This Now looks like the Sea Level is Lowering...
Countries like China and Russia are Building HUGE Cities that can Hold MILLIONS but only a few Thousand Live in them as Care Takers... Plus all the Construction Going On in the Middle East...
They Can Not use Dessert Sand because it will not hold like Sea Sand. Sea Sand is Coarse, Dessert Sand is Smoother and of no use....
All of this can be Backed up if you do a little research yourselves... and STOP Relying on the So called Experts....
That Climate Change Girl... Is A PUPPET! She is Spreading FEAR and has NO F'n Clue what she is talking about....

Smaller Islands are Disappearing because the People who live on them are Poor and Dredging their own Sand from their Beaches to Sell to Tankers just off shore so they can make money to feed their families... Then Cry Climate Change and "Global Warming" for Sea Levels Rising because instead of the Sea being at their Once Sand Filled Beaches, it's now at their Door Steps...

And You better hurry, YouTube and other Companies are Removing these Truth Videos as Fast as they can and calling them Conspiracies Videos... WHY Remove them and Hide them Unless you have something to Hide yourself???? Ever think about that?

SWM's photo
Wed 10/30/19 07:13 PM
So Bad, couldn't even bother to Post a picture....

SWM's photo
Mon 10/28/19 03:04 PM

Why boys like women more than girls in fact me also hehehe

Boys and girls are not adults.

Men and women are adults.

Only adults are allowed on this website.

Not all Men and Woman are "Adults".. Some act like Immature Children and I know Some Children that are More Adult Like than their Parents...

And If Only Adults are allowed on this Website, Why is It I constantly see Children in Profile Photos? Some by themselves????

And Why do "Adult Women" use that Tinder App (whatever app they use) to Make them Look like Cartoons and Give themselves Creepy Eyes? It don't help their Situation if they are genuine. That app is for Children, not grown Women looking for a LTR... "Oh But it's done in Fun"... Not when you are looking for a Man...
As far as liking women over girls or girls over women.. it depends on the Person. IF I find a 18 "Girl" here that is More Mature in the Head than say a "Woman" who is 45 and Tries to act like a Girl.... I'll take the 18yr old "Girl" over the woman.... BUT Not too many 18yr olds want a Man my age anyway.. so it don't matter.