Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sun 04/04/21 07:51 PM
Dude, the Site is FREE. You do not need premium.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/04/21 04:23 PM
Any one can rate your Profile. It's alright. I would change out the First Photo with the Sixth one or the one you are standing in front of the Red Wall. The First one makes it look like there is something wrong with you.

SWM's photo
Sun 04/04/21 02:28 PM
Put a Damn Shirt on. About all I will say. Or take those two SAME Photos down and Post New Ones with a Shirt On.

SWM's photo
Wed 03/31/21 04:59 PM
"I need positive affirmation" Ah Sorry can't do that. Some of your photos make you look like a Drug User and/or a Drinker and just got off a Binge of doing so. Let people know right off you are only looking for Females.
Smile More and Stay Away Form the Close ups. Just remember, You asked.

SWM's photo
Fri 01/01/21 10:51 PM
I use (On Computer)

uBlock-original https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Ghostery https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ghostery/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Privacy Badger https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-badger17/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

AdBlock Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Vary rare I get a Popup or Ad. If I do, I can open any of them and Pick the Ad/Popup and add it to the list to be blocked.

Some sites will not work with them turned ON... Or they Complain about them being ON.. Like Pandora can (kinda) Detect if you are using them. Tells you to turn them Off. I turn off AdBlock Plus but leave the others on, Refresh the Page and they stop complaining about Ad Blockers being on.. NO Commercials every 3-4 songs! iHeart no longer Works with any Ad Blocker turned on. No Commercials/Ads on YouTube!

SWM's photo
Thu 12/31/20 09:58 PM

"I'm sure I'm forgetting some" no I think you pretty much got it covered, who's left?

Yeah, Old Ladies with their Boobies (nipples not showing) out or Front and Center Or MEN For that Matter.
Just Anyone over 45 for the most part trying Desperately to look "Sexy". I am 46 and if you are My age and look old enough to be my mother and to look "Sexy" doing it.... Oh Hell NO!

Trump cultists.

Biden Cultists. I can post links of his Mental Break downs if you want. But they would just get deleted.

So I add more. From people who want to be rated

Men With No Eyebrows or Tattoos for Eyebrows
Men with No Shirts
Men wearing Ballsack Underwear/Swimwear
Men Flashing Money
Men without their Dentures or Partials in
Men/Women with Uni-brows
Bling Bling that's Clearly Fake Gold
Trying to look "Tough"

Randoms

People using Photos of Photos
Men showing Up in the Female Searches and saying they are Females when they are Clearly Not Gay or Trans (fake profiler F'd up and posted wrong photo)
ANY Man Showing up in Female Searches. If I wanted to search for a Gay Man or Trans, I would go to the Men section (some will debate this)
People using the Toilet (not just in the bathroom)
Clearly Posing for a Photo shoot/Ad.
People using Different (or even the same) photos of themselves to open up New accounts "Everyone is allowed one account" Ah... Not when they Constantly are making new ones because only one of the Many is saved/not deactivated, so they can keep making more.. ( Yes, I know if I have a problem with this I need to talk to Staff about it)
Piercings All over their Faces (including Fake ones).
People posting Ads as their Photos
People with Only Children as their Main/Only Photo (not just posing with one)
People (mostly Females) with so much plastic surgery done they look Nonhuman.
Wearing Demonic or Custom Contact Lenses
Had the whites of their eyes turned Black.
Forked Tongues
Under Skin Implants to give themselves Demon Horns.
Older ladies (over 40) with Solid Colored Dyed Hair (pick random color)or Multicolored to look "Punk".
People who don't wait for their Skin to Clear up.. Scars and Pimple everywhere.

Just a few more and some I will more than likely get in trouble for or "Called out" on.

SWM's photo
Thu 12/31/20 09:08 PM
As far as finding out if they are a Bot or not, that's easy. This will probably be deleted.
How they respond. Simple responses after you type out a Paragraph. Can't answer Simple 2 grade Word Problems. I took one from the Idiocracy IQ test. It's Funny as F'"k even when or if a "real" person gives the wrong answer. then get Pissed when you tell them they are Wrong 4,5,6 times...
But if Any refuse to Send a Photo that proves they are the person in the photo they are using (come up with your own requirements but take my photo as a example) means they are also not who they say they are because REAL Females here Understand why you are asking. How they type is also a give away. I HIGHLY Doubt bots and scammers bother to read this because they don't even bother to read Profiles, they are under a time limit and have to meet quotas.
They will accuse you of playing games and wasting their time. they will get Pissed and upset. Start loosing their tempers.

But Still, Sometimes, Sometimes you just have to take a chance and answer them or contact them back. Just still, they have to provide proof. I have had them Fake it but I was not born yesterday.

SWM's photo
Sun 12/27/20 02:54 PM

Fake ...
How about not using all those filters on your photo..

And add some info to your profile..

Sure, If I would have said that, it would have been deleted. Probably just like this will.

So, I Agree, Looks Fake, Won't say Why. Also One photo makes her look too young to even be here.
She posted this the 22nd yet it only showed up in my From the Forums today. She has not been seen since. Another 1 hit wonder?

SWM's photo
Wed 12/23/20 11:39 AM
Hello, just to bad it won't do any good to get to know each other, you are too far away and travel with all this Cov19 BS is damn near impossible. But I wish you Luck here, You WILL Need it.

SWM's photo
Wed 12/23/20 10:21 AM
When they start turning blue and right before they pass out.

SWM's photo
Tue 12/22/20 02:42 PM
Edited by SWM on Tue 12/22/20 02:56 PM

I s'pose I have to do everything myself, since this forum is overrun with Cliff Clavins (you know, that guy on CHEERS, who would intone in a thick Bostonian: "It's a know fact that....").

The answer IS in your settings.

1) Check the age of the offending (Lips and Hooves) profiles' age;

2) In BASIC SEARCH, modify the age / search range below the L&H profile(s).

3) Problem solved.

Of course, if the SEARCH settings were tweaked to permit the user *not* to see a specific profile, that would permit a more surgical approach.

Several have mentioned above that there is no way to bypass those the site suggests to you..

Unless you click the X to the top right of each one you don't want to see in that area again..But you have to do each one that way. No guarantee they will not show back up, but that is the only way you can get rid of them..

It is the way the site is set up, at this time it is not in the works to change the platform at all!

As far as basic search even in that area, you have to reset your search each time. Due to it is set up to revert back once it has searched and you refresh.

Forum Admin
Kristi

Problem with that, I have been doing that. Deleting Each one I NEVER Want to see again, YET they still keep showing up. Along with Accounts that have Been Deactivated for Day/Months/Years!
As Far as MATCH, Same Thing. I have Clicked "NO" On the Same people/person Over and Over and Over up to 20 times in just 10 minutes And still Months Later, Still getting the same ones. "NO" Means "NO!". Most of them also have been Deactivated.
Lets not mention the Fakes that keep showing up also making it impossible because any mention of them gets Deleted, Specially from me. It Would Help Tremendously, Remove ALL Deactivated Accounts. Because My Searches are Nothing But Deactivated Accounts or Fake.

SWM's photo
Mon 12/21/20 10:02 PM
I started taking Diabetic Meds in 09. Went from 235 to 285 in just 2 years. Eating Habits did not change. Only now On Meds. Looked Physically the Same 235. Then Started to Drink "Sugar Free" Fluids in 2013 to try and loose the 50 I gained. Gained another 35 instead in 1yr (up to 320 now). Same Eating Habits. STOPPED Drinking "Sugar Free" BS in 2018, Lost 65 (down to 255) in Less than a Yr. Still Looked 235 but no one noticed.
2018 New Doctor Changed my Meds, Again, up to 310 now and Look it. Same Eating Habits. So, A Combination of Meds that Made me Diabetic and "Sugar Free" BS, I am Morbidly Obese. My Photo was taken After I gained back the 55, No longer looking the 235 but that of someone 300. I am Slowly Loosing it again (down to 285) but its Damn Hard and Damage has been done. I went from Looking 235 that whole time until the last 2yrs when I ballooned up. People Noticed.

SWM's photo
Mon 12/21/20 09:01 PM

Let me think....but, wait a minute! The OP has disappeared!

Well Yeah, There are a Lot of One Hit Wonders here.

SWM's photo
Mon 12/21/20 05:39 PM
I don't mind Chatting for awhile. BUT if they want to Go Offsite, RUN! I have had "Ladies" whose Profile say they live no more than 1hr from me. Once I tell them that... they Deactivate their accounts or Ignore me.
I ask if they would like to meet someplace Public and get Coffee or even Lunch.
I don't have to say the reason why they Deactivate their Accounts or Ignore me. It's well known why.
But Again IF they want you to go Offsite... RUN! Don't look back.

SWM's photo
Mon 12/21/20 02:07 PM
Today is Monday, December 21st 2020. Hope that helps.

SWM's photo
Tue 12/15/20 10:16 PM

If you can find a needle in a haystack,
you may have better odds than the
average person.

Finding a Needle in a Hay Stack is Easy. Use a HUGE Magnet, since MOST Needles are made from Steel.

SWM's photo
Sun 12/13/20 03:30 PM

I am curious, too, how to send a picture as I have nothing on my end anywhere that shows it's possible. I'm getting the impression that some folks have different capabilities here on this site, but I do not know why that might be (short of upgrading).

It would be nice to hear from someone who knows how to do this the exact, simple, step by step instructions on how to send a picture to someone. Thank you in advance if anyone responds

Some people use Cell Phones, Others use Computers like me. I can do things others can't and Vice-Versa.

SWM's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:43 PM
Edited by SWM on Sun 12/13/20 02:44 PM
Usually as long as the Lady/Female sends the Photo First, you should be able to send one back. Only Females are allowed to Send Photos First. I have had them send Photos and Videos but never had the need to send any back. I ask for a Vary Specific Photo/Video and Only 3 Ladies/Females have done as I have asked and Understood Why.

I would just post a new photo to your account and as soon as they see it, Delete it.

SWM's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:31 PM
Or the ones from your Home Town and can't give you any Famous or Local Landmarks.
Or from your Home Town and everything they write is Korean/Asian including their names.
Or Home Town From and Varry grammer pour not english first language.
Or they use LOL Emojis with the tears coming out it's eyes for a Crying/Sad Emoji.
Or all they keep sending is Emojis. Their Name is all Emojis, their Profile is nothing but Emojis, their Photos are Covered in Emojis.

I don't know how to do emojis here, so can't reply back to them in all emojis.

SWM's photo
Sun 12/13/20 02:15 PM
They can't even come up with a Cure for the Common Flu. HOW the F' Do you expect them to Cure Cov19? They Can't! Because it's the Common Flu!