Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Mon 10/28/19 10:01 AM
Edited by SWM on Mon 10/28/19 10:02 AM
But, But, But I keep Getting Told I need to Trust EVERYONE Here Right Off and to Open Myself Up to them and Let My Guard Down.....

So they can Steal My Wallet....rant rant rant rant rant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SWM's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:16 PM
Most of the time it don't do any good. They just create a New Account or Re-validate their Deactivated one, Change Names, Pictures and Locations just to Harass you even more... But I have Blocked Well over a 100 in just 3 months... Most are Deactivated soon after..
I end up Blocking the ones that send me to Gmail and somehow Loose all capability to talk English... They talk Normal Here but on Gmail, they turn into Jaw Jaw Binks.. So I b Lock them there also.. I also Block the Ones who Start Cussing Me out for asking them to Validate who they are... I don't play that game...
I also Block Ladies who have Clearly Not read my Profile... If I don't they keep PMing Me... I made it Clear, No Blacks... I am Not attracted to them... Yet I have had Several Send Me Naked Pictures of themselves in their first PM to me...
So It all Depends on the Person.. Most of the Time, I just Delete and move on..

SWM's photo
Thu 10/24/19 08:38 AM
I use a PC..
I am referring to the site...
I know it may take up to 15minutes or so for the Site to catch up on taking down Deactivated Accounts but that day, None were being taken down on my side... ( the Naked Ones I didn't mind.... )

And When you click "View People Online" it opens, then you click "Next" or even the next Page Number, a few profiles will repeat to the next page and slowly start taking over more and more until it repeats a whole page, then starts over with new results...

SWM's photo
Wed 10/23/19 04:00 PM
Buy a Calendar

SWM's photo
Tue 10/22/19 09:03 PM
I have been on the site since 2am Tuesday Morning. There are Deactivated Profiles Still showing Up as On-Line Now...

Also, When Clicking "Next" Several of the Accounts Repeat to the Next Page and keeps getting Worse till the Whole Page gets repeated (Whose On Line Now) Then it starts over with new accounts to just start the whole Processes over again.

SWM's photo
Tue 10/22/19 03:53 PM
Edited by SWM on Tue 10/22/19 04:03 PM
I have a screen shot of 1 person with 15 accounts all online at the same time. How do I upload the picture for Proof or do I have to go into each individual Profile to Report them????

Or do I post the Members Name here?

EDIT: Accounts were deactivated but a few. All Still Show up as being Online.. Why Don't IP's get Blocked on Accounts that get Reported?

SWM's photo
Mon 10/21/19 11:05 AM
Thank You... I thought it would be a Nice thing to do for the 2 ladies that actually Validated who they were...

SWM's photo
Mon 10/21/19 10:18 AM
I see some profiles have "There are No Testimonials" section where we can put them.... BUT How? Where is the Option to Leave testimonials on a profile?... I have a couple of Ladies I would like to add a Positive Reply for. Tho we did not get to start a relationship, they Proved they were Real and Genuine and that Speaks Volumes to me...

SWM's photo
Fri 10/18/19 04:44 PM
That he is Willing and will send you a Photo of himself dong what I do in mine to Validate who he is... This goes for the Ladies also...

SWM's photo
Thu 10/17/19 07:33 PM
Can we Have the Option PLEASE To Only see those who Have Photos of On Line Users Right Now...

Can We PLEASE have A Filter In Search of those who have been Active in the Past Few Days and not get all the Ones Not Seen in over a Month?

Could We Please Stop getting the Same Accounts in Matches that we have Said "NO" on? If we Say "NO" then Stop Giving Us that Same Account over and Over. I Lost Count of how many times I have said "NO" to the Same Accounts, only to have them Show up Yet Again...

Thank You...

SWM's photo
Thu 10/17/19 05:19 PM
love flowers

SWM's photo
Wed 10/16/19 12:51 PM
Deactivated Already... That was Fast.

SWM's photo
Wed 10/16/19 10:01 AM
Okay, thanks..

SWM's photo
Wed 10/16/19 09:22 AM
I am using a DESKTOP Computer. I occasionally have ladies send me Pictures in their Emails/PM's (PM'S bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile ) to me. HOW do I using a Computer add Pictures Back, I do not see a Option to do so... I am not a Paid Member, Do I have to be to have this Option?

Also on Some members Profiles, there is a Validate you are Human and Not a Robot Option, is this another option just for paid members?

SWM's photo
Tue 10/08/19 04:11 PM
Maybe, Just Maybe I could be found "good enough" to give me that chance to make you happy?

SWM's photo
Tue 10/08/19 07:53 AM
I would love to meet a single lady with children. Just no older than say 10 because the older they are the less accepting they are and will make it difficult. Hell, I would even date a Pregnant lady as long as I was not the Financially responsible for the Birth and didn't have to be there during the birth to mentally scared for the rest of my life.....

SWM's photo
Mon 10/07/19 10:09 PM
Okay, Thank You.

SWM's photo
Mon 10/07/19 09:47 PM
How are ladies sending me PM's and they don't show up as Viewing My profile? Or even send me Nudges and Not show up as viewing me?

SWM's photo
Sun 10/06/19 06:22 PM
I have seen Woman claiming to be 1385 Yrs old on here that don't look older than 670... No Joke...

I often see woman on here that their ages show they are over 100yrs old and the 1385 being the oldest.

I also see ones where their ages show they are between 45-350 but they look early to Mid 20's.....

Not sure if it's a Glitch or Done Purposely. I just HATE the ones who say they are in their mid 20's- early 30's when it's clearly Obvious they are in their 50's and older... So they can get more hits in the searches.. And if they Are in their mid 20's early 30's... They had a VARY Ruff Life and hit by the Bus and backed over by it a few times..

SWM's photo
Sun 10/06/19 05:51 PM
Not sure where to Put this because I am Looking Everywhere and not just Florida.. So If You move it or has to be moved, I Apologize..

I am trying here because I figure there are More Genuine Ladies Here in the Forums instead of that Minefield of the Main Page..

Please Read My profile and If you Could Find Someone like me "Good Enough", even a little, then Please get back to me... I am Who I am and will Prove it and HAVE Proven it many times only to be let down by the.... well, you all know.

All I ask for is a Photo Of YOU Doing the Same thing I am Doing in Mine.. I KNOW the Genuine Ladies that can find me "Good Enough" even a Little, would be more than happy to prove they are real also by doing this.

I am Not asking For Naughty Pictures, I am NOT asking you to Be a "Cam Girl" but to talk Face to Face with me on Skype... All that other stuff may or may not come later... That is up to you and I will make a Promise, I will not record any of it.. Don't know how and will not pay for a service/app to do so..

I am sincere in my search and what I who I am looking for. If you are not interested, then Please do not Nudge Me or any of that..

IF You have Children.. I am Okay with that but Please no older than 10yrs old. Older children make it harder and are less accepting of a new guy in their lives "Your Not My Father!" " I don't have to listen to you."

Also, Understand, If you start sounding Like Jaw Jaw Binks or Yoda, That Will throw Up a red Flag even if you sent the picture I asked for.. If your language is English First, there is No excuse, if it isn't I can deal.. But I will ask a Few Questions to test to make sure you are not a Computer and hope you forgive me if I do...

I wish you all the best...