Community > Posts By > SWM

SWM's photo
Sat 12/21/19 02:03 PM
And for good Measure https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/plastic-blue-balls-600w-195337034.jpg

SWM's photo
Sat 12/21/19 02:01 PM
Edited by SWM on Sat 12/21/19 02:01 PM
Here's a Link to Mine :D https://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/173969/173969_v9_ba.jpg

SWM's photo
Fri 12/20/19 08:02 PM

Why do you think they are not seen?

Well, I have been Blocked by 2 Scammers and when I tried to send them a message, it would go through but then Not show up.. So He was Probably Blocked for pissing someone off. I even had a Friend I made here confirm this but Temporarily Blocking me and sending her messages she never got them...

Or they are going through and the receivers are just ignoring them...

SWM's photo
Fri 12/20/19 06:41 PM
NO.. Ignore it! It does go down when accounts that matched you are Deactivated and Blocked.. I reported 1 account and it went down by 30 after that account was deactivated. Meaning, 1 Person had over 30 Accounts and Matched me in hopes to Snare me into a Scam.

SWM's photo
Fri 12/20/19 06:39 PM
They Either Blocked You, Or they were Deactivated or Just Ignoring you... More than likely they Blocked you..

SWM's photo
Fri 12/20/19 04:30 PM
You should Also Be Reporting them. I report over 100 a day at times. Blocking don't do Jack and is Pointless to stop them, so REPORT THEM!

SWM's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:46 PM
Is it anything like Regular Peach Pie? or is there something added to it like a Bit of Peach Schnapps? Sound pretty good to me.

SWM's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:44 PM
You can have one or the other but not both! :D

SWM's photo
Tue 12/17/19 12:37 PM
I got this Pain in my A**. I think they Call it a Fart Cross Ways or could be just all the Scammers trying to F' me just like all the Politicians keep doing.

SWM's photo
Mon 12/16/19 02:58 PM
Hell, it would just be easier and Faster to tie a String to a 100 dollar bill and drag it behind you... Or let one hang out your pocket, or just holding a stack of Cash and walking up to a girl.... Why use a dating site? I am sure there are plenty of Gold Diggers.. I mean Sugar Baby Girls in the town you live in....

SWM's photo
Mon 12/16/19 02:50 PM
Better Luck at a Candy Store.. All the Sugar Babies here are Fake... Plus the ones at the Candy store Taste better and are WAY cheaper.

SWM's photo
Fri 12/13/19 03:26 PM
I reported 1 fake and they had over 150 accounts active all at the same time.. I reported another and had over 30, Admin Banned/Blocked them and my Match Count went down accordingly...

SWM's photo
Fri 12/13/19 01:30 PM
An ex of mine Loved French Fries and Ketchup.. So I bought her a 50lb Bag of Fries and a Gallon of Ketchup.... Her Mother Was Pissed! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin we were both in our 20s at thetime and she was living at home yet...

SWM's photo
Fri 12/13/19 12:17 PM
Well since it seems you can't even post a photo or even fill out a Profile halfway descent, it would seem that even You are Not Honest.

SWM's photo
Thu 12/12/19 07:21 AM
That still won't stop All Men... After all, in the Dark **** Don't Care for most....

SWM's photo
Thu 12/12/19 07:19 AM
A Good Healthy BM!

SWM's photo
Tue 12/10/19 10:56 PM
Well, ones things for Sure... You will Find Plenty Of them here... tho they might be men pretending to be women....

SWM's photo
Tue 12/10/19 10:28 PM
Edited by SWM on Tue 12/10/19 10:28 PM
About your Profile??? Makes you look like just another Lazy *** and that you won't be here long..

Or about the Way and massively Long thing you wrote for the topic??? So that's all you wrote?

Don't Ask if you don't want to here the answer... I am sure I am not the only one wondering why you started a topic like this and have a empty Profile, just like soo many others that don't tend to last long... This is What I Think..

SWM's photo
Tue 12/10/19 04:11 AM

I'm confused.

Your profile states you're male but your pics display you're female what

Many of that Generation are confused about their Biological Identities and it's only getting worse....

SWM's photo
Mon 12/09/19 10:12 AM
It's difficult because it Burdens the one who has to constantly Pay...

I was dating a Girl beck in the mid 90's.. wanted me to Drive her everywhere but refused to put gas in my truck.. My truck broke down and had to barrow hers for 2 days..I had to Put Gas in it.. Her Car Broke down and she had to use my Truck, Never Once did she put Gas in it.. SHE was making More Money than I was at the time, yet I had to Pay for Everything.. We go out to eat at Burger King, She would Always Order the Whopper Meal Plain-Nothing On it and only Eat Half when she could have just ordered the Kids Meal_Plain and ate the whole thing for Way Less... Needless to say, we didn't last long, her cheating on me didn't help any either..

I once dated a Girl and she Knew I was Broke and didn't have a Job but still wanted to go out with me.. I told her I had Free Pizza and Movie Coupons left over from my summer job... She agreed.. We went out and the next day she was spreading around how much of a Cheap Bastard I was... this was in High School.

Every Girl but 1 wanted me to help them some how in some way, even if it wasn't for money.. I have Never asked for any help... Now, that I am building a House or trying to, I ask that my future Companion Helps Build but Not Pay... They also don't like the Idea of having to Live in a Camper While I build the house... Seems All I find are the High Maintenance.. Excuse me, the Expressive ( that's what she called herself) Ladies here..

So yeah, Why does it have to be soo hard to find a Lady who can support herself and not expect her man to pay for everything. Yes at the same time, if you are Traditional a Man Should take care of his Wife and Family but in todays society, he can't..