Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 02:23 AM
Yeah, I'm afraid of getting hurt again as well. But, you know what? We can't move forward in this life without opening ourselves up and fearlessly stepping up.

I'm still afraid that I'll meet a girl that I'll fall head over heels for and end up getting screwed over for my emotional investment. But, you know what? I still go out night after night, meeting and getting to know new people.

I'm still afraid of exposing too much about myself in my personal interactions with women. But, you know what? I realize that it's holding me back from being able to connect with others as much as I can and I'm going to change it. I'm going to talk more about myself. Previously, I hardly did. I was just protecting myself but I realize I have to open up to make progress.

The obstacles thrown at you... will they break you down or make you stronger and build you character?

There's some saying that goes, "Love as if you've never been hurt" or something like that. Think about what that means to you.

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 02:10 AM

Hey Chief, have you heard of this Chris Matthew guy?

Guess who started posting on this pickup forum that I frequent? That's right, this Chris Matthew guy lol
He seems like he knows what he's talking about, but I haven't seen anything extraordinary from him yet.
Here's something he said that struck me as somewhat profound, though:

One of the biggest issues I have with them is that they recommend countering one-itis with more sarging. Men and women do connect on an emotional level - it makes us human; we can't counter an emotional void with more sex. They are not interested in teaching students techniques that would make them totally self-reliant because they would lose business and wouldn't have people crawling back to them.

He was talking about a specific well-known pickup company, but that bit is making me rethink of the whole GFTOW solution to oneitis. Does it promote a fake display or can it lead to authentic consistency? Hmm...

Oneitis (obsessing over one girl) usually stems from having a scarcity mentality, not realizing that there are "plenty of fish in the sea." I've always promoted the GFTOW approach as a solution because it promotes an abundance mentality and helps the PUA realize that all women are special, and that one girl isn't the only woman of beauty with endearing, great qualities. I suppose the GFTOW method won't work, though, if the PUA was just doing it for the sex, not being mindful of the women's true inner beauty.

I guess the better approach to curing oneitis would be to 1. Learn to see and appreciate the beauty within everyone you encounter -> and then 2. GFTOW

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:07 PM

hhhmmm... by seducing do you mean drugging them and tieing them up and locking them in the basement? If that's what you meant, then yes... I'm pretty good a seducing. :tongue:

oh come on. you of all ppl here should know better sick
Haven't seen you much on that other forum, man. I'm becoming a mod today there :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:05 PM

Let me ask ya something. I have had gastric by pass surgery. Do you feel that is a turn off? Please give your honest opinion.

Thanks, and don't ya dare ask how much I weigh (yet) =)

No because I don't even know what that is :tongue:
As long as we men are dumb, you're safe laugh

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:03 PM
Yes.
and it's not about trying :wink:

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:40 AM

Yeah, when I was in sixth grade laugh
Then I realized how much better the real world was :wink:

:heart: Morning sunshine....flowerforyou

Is it time for omelette yet? :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:16 AM

If you're not confident dude, you've already lost the battle. Chics can smell a poser a mile away.

Yes, but there is a line betweeen confidence and cockiness...

Overt cockiness is a fake outward expression of confidence while the true confidence inside does not exist :wink:

Yes, them chicks can smell a poser a mile away.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:11 AM
Which one?
I don't really compare anyone to anybody, or at least I try not to.

Each person on the face of this planet has their own inherent infinite value and has something unique to offer.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:10 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:08 AM

Let him tell you first!!!bigsmile drinker

I agree. Who knows? Perhaps your feelings will change over time or they will change after he tell you that he loves you? You'll know that you love him if you feel the exact same way he does after he tells you those three little words. Then, you can jump for joy all you'd like and jump into his arms and have happy fun times laugh

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:04 AM
You don't need a serious and committed relationship with him RIGHT NOW. Just hang out with him more and more and you two should ease into it. Live in the moment and go where the wind takes ya :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:01 AM
Yeah, when I was in sixth grade laugh
Then I realized how much better the real world was :wink:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:59 PM

Make your decision after you spend more time together.If you make it past three dates and he has not tried to get you in bed then you might have something.

What the hell?
What, is there something inherently wrong with sex or something? Is sex not a mutually pleasurable experience? Is sex supposed to be something that the man steals from the woman as if it's some sort of bad deed?
noway
If two mutually consenting persons share a wonderful experience together as soon as they so choose, there is nothing wrong with that, bud.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:54 PM

Before your first you think about nothing but getting one after you loose one you think about what you lost and when your into one you think none stop about being with her. Just thinking today.

lolz run-on sentence

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:53 PM
It's called social anxiety. Not good for ya. :wink:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:50 PM
Don't date a witch. laugh

yea I think I found a 3 but I am not sure if I am good enough for him

Since when did you "find" me? Yeah, I'm not sure if you're good enough for me, either. :tongue:

Ahem, but on a serious note, let me look at it from the other side. Would I prefer a girl who is:
1. Really sexy.
2. Not sexy but a total sweetheart.
3. Really sexy, smart, and sweet in her own way.
Hmm... It's not fair for contestant number 1 because they don't have anything unique to offer. I'm assuming number 2 is sweeter than number 3. Too much sweetness can be overbearing at times, so I'm going with number 3.

Hey, Kelly7, are you sexy, smart, and sweet in your own way?

lol

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:33 AM
LOL calm down and follow up with "i want to have your babies"

then follow that up with "i want a divorce. you can keep the babies. but i get half your money."

roleplay it off if you're that concerned.

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:30 AM
time for some wedding crashin devil

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:28 AM
i'm having a hard time finding someone i really enjoy being with...

Oh, if only there were more of me. :wink:

ohwell

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:16 PM

when you are in love?

When you know that you love yourself for who you really are and you can feel that same feeling shining through someone else, and his masculine polarity compliments your feminine aura and makes you feel even more like a woman.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25