Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:26 PM
I'd prefer not to fool myself with the belief that there is just one specific type of girl that's "perfect" for me.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:48 PM
you are asian. that's what's wrong with you.

just kidding.

this is what it all boils down to: the only thing wrong with you is that you think there is something wrong with you.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:44 PM

I am too good for alot of people.....drinker

Hey same here! wow we have so much in common let's get married and then have a divorce where i get half of all your money :tongue:

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:11 PM
more like... i consist of 150% fun so my fun is divided amongst you jist and everyone else =P

i just dont like math in general

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:02 PM

Let it go baby, i appreciate your thoughts....smooched smooched smooched smooched

no way lol
arguing with jistme is half the fun i have on JSH haha

Is flirting with me some amount of a percentage? like 1/800th at least? sad sad sad

as of now it's probably the entire other half :tongue:
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:00 PM
well, if a girl doesn't show enough interest/initiative sometimes i forget all about her as more and more things in my life distract my attention, such as hobbies, schooling, other girls, etc.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 03:57 PM

Baby dont hurt me.....dont hurt me.....no more..... WHAT IS Love...... Baby dont hurt me....dont....oh.....dang it.......noway noway grumble

aw crap u beat me to it

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 03:55 PM

Let it go baby, i appreciate your thoughts....smooched smooched smooched smooched

no way lol
arguing with jistme is half the fun i have on JSH haha

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 03:47 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Mon 03/10/08 03:50 PM

What are your qualifications? Why should he take you seriously.

I honestly don't care if he takes me seriously or not. I aint trying to help him. What I said was directed to Lily, not that guy. jeez.

As for my question.
Do you really believe there is no legitimate reason as to why someone would be here looking for friendship? Or did you just omit that possibility for another reason?

I omitted that possibility situationally as according to what Lily described. Did you even read her original post?

jeez.

I have met a few guys that come on pretty strong on one hand and use the "I'm not looking for anything but a friend"

Yeah, sounds like they were looking for nothing more than friendship in the first place, alright. Oh, and i added the "He's gay" thing just for kicks. suck it up.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:43 PM

u dont even know me.

I never tire of this line. It reminds me of poor misunderstood Caris.

He is simply asking you what your qualifications are. Albeit in a challenging way. Getting defensive about it does not cast a very positive light on you, Chief.

I do kind of find it comical that every reason you could think up, as to why a guy might be wanting friends... with exception to the last...is coming from a pretty gamey and negative place. Ruling out any legitimate reasons for someone honestly wanting to be find friends.

By the way...welcome back and cover your bowl. So no one pisses in your cheerios again.

lmao r u serious? Caris would never say anything like "if u disagree then just put forth your arguments." Instead he would say things like "if you disagree with me then that means you are a bad person."
thanks for quoting only one part of what i said to take advantage of your mudslinging tactics, man. you should run for office or something.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 04:09 AM

It's kind of a dilemma because there is no way I can meet people in real life, not where I live, anyway.

I don't believe you.
Quit lying to yourself. It's not like you live in Alaska.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:07 AM

so, all knowing one, what are you a shrink

if u disagree then just put forth your arguments instead of hatin on me. u dont even know me.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:13 PM

Well answer me this...when the person your dating say's they need "space" what does that mean?

It means you are being clingy.

More like being de-clinged

he's being de-clinged cuz a guy shouldn't be clingy in the first place ohwell

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:11 PM
i'm still hiding from the scary all caps LOOKING FOR YOU lady :tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:07 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:03 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Fri 03/07/08 01:03 PM
A guy may use the "just friends" line for one or more of these reasons:

>Society has brainwashed him to be a "nice guy" so he holds the belief that he should not "offend" women by being sexual with them. The nice guy believes that all sexual matters are offensive to women and that women hate sex. Therefore, he's going to steer clear away from the sexual realm by putting on the friend mask.

>He is trying to protect his ego by taking a safe route. He has been rejected and hurt in the past so he uses the "just friends" line as a protective shield. He is basically being a total wussbag by eliminating risk from the equation. He sits back on his just friends line, waiting for the woman to make the first move so that he can ensure the security of his ego.

>He is "playing games," so to speak.

>He's gay.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:55 PM

Well answer me this...when the person your dating say's they need "space" what does that mean?

It means you are being clingy.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:53 PM
Women don't have to ask you questions. They already find out all they need to know about you from subtle cues and characteristics you convey through second level communication.

When women DO ask you questions, though, it's most likely just a sign that they are interested. They don't REALLY care about your answer to the question most of the time. They're just trying to communicate certain emotions.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:04 AM

they suck, don't they?
ugh my head hurts cuz im hung over
i dunno if im drunk still
jeez
i need to stop destroying myself over ex sh!t. anyone been through this and made it out alive?
long story short - silly drama. whenever i get in touch with my ex or get reminded of all that past drama, i either drink too much or chain smoke (tobacco)

should i just ot talk to her ever again or should i...do something elsr>?

what is all this crap about? you are making this up, because you think it makes you sound good. i read it and thought, what an asshole .... would never let my daughter date a creep like you. quit the silly stupid stuff and get back in the real world.

I am embassared for posting this while I was intoxicated, but there is not a single shred of lie or deceit in what I have posted.
In fact, I bet that everything I have posted in these forums thus far have been truthful.
and...HOW THE HELL DID THAT MAKE ME SOUND GOOD??? If you think THAT makes a person sound good, I certaintly wouldn't want to know what you set your life standards at.
...and do you really believe that people who have been broken up in the past never actually face real issues later on? Maybe you're the one that needs to get out into the real world...perhaps it's been awhile?

I'm thinking if all that happens everytime you contact her... maybe you shouldn't contact her anymoreflowerforyou

I never actually initiate the contact, and I don't want to just ignore her when she texts me and stuff.

Thanks for all your replies, guys, but this isn't actually something I'd want to discuss sober. I'd delete this if I could.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:53 AM
they suck, don't they?
ugh my head hurts cuz im hung over
i dunno if im drunk still
jeez
i need to stop destroying myself over ex sh!t. anyone been through this and made it out alive?
long story short - silly drama. whenever i get in touch with my ex or get reminded of all that past drama, i either drink too much or chain smoke (tobacco)

should i just ot talk to her ever again or should i...do something elsr>?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25