Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:48 AM
I think the fact that she's pregnant and has a boyfriend has nothing to do with this issue at hand.

Whether it's her or you, SOMEONE needs to tell this guy that she thinks he's being a creepy stalker and that he should lay off. In fact, it'd be better for her to tell him herself.

This guy may be failing on his part in terms of socializing properly, but your friend is also failing on her part by not doing anything direct about it besides complaining to her friends about it.

but... i wonder why i'm even saying all this crap. it's f*cking obvious as a solution, but... women have never been fans of direct communication and it seems as though they aren't fans of actually SOLVING their problems, either. These may be gross generalizations, but... ugh come on. don't even try denying that sh!t.

I love women and all the things they do - I think it's f*cking cute and even beautiful... but this is just ONE thing I always have trouble accepting as a part of the reality I live in. I just can't comprehend how anyone would refuse to progress. ugh. whatever.

But hey, if your female friend actually talks to this guy directly and tells him to back off, I'll be very impressed and inspired. The news may even change my life lol

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:34 AM
you were "with" him and the two of you haven't talked for a period of eight months?

how does that make any sense?

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:32 PM
u can find nice guys at bars, too! they stand against the wall with their drinks held in front of their chests, trying to look tough out of their own insecurities. if you talk to these guys and they end up buying you a drink, he's definitely one of the "nice guys."

however, a word of caution... it'll be easy to get into a relationship with nice guys, but they'll be ANNOYING AS F*CK to deal with cuz they have a lot of self esteem issues and it will seem as they are sacrficing everything about them for YOU and i guess it'll make you feel weird or something.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:27 PM

um... do we know each other?

WHO...ME??

yeah i know an adrian a from the bay area

ADRIAN? ADRIAN WHAT? WHATS YORU NAME BRO

If you cant recognize me through my JSH profile then you probably aren't the same person I'm thinking of, which is a good thing.

WHAT SCHOOL YOU FROM? WHAT PART OF THE BAY BRO

If your nickname isn't "Spin," don't worry about it.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:23 PM

WHO...ME??

ADRIAN? ADRIAN WHAT? WHATS YORU NAME BRO

If you cant recognize me through my JSH profile then you probably aren't the same person I'm thinking of, which is a good thing.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:20 PM

WHO...ME??

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:18 PM

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:15 PM
find one of those "nice guys" that don't seem like they even exist. you know those guys that see to blend in with the furniture all slouched and looking completely unconfident? yeah, those guys. they are "nice guys." they want relationships the most.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:10 PM

ok whats a roofie

date rape drug

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:08 PM
arrogance? u kiddin? live a little drinker

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:50 AM
say hi, ask him questions about himself, and make/maintain eye contact. then ask for his phone number. if he doesn't get the message by then... you won't be attracted to him for too long anyway due to his lack of social awareness.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:46 AM
The "spells" I use are based in science and psychology instead of mystic and ...stuff like that.

I mean how the heck does this magic stuff work anyway huh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:38 AM
My first love and I had this song as "our song" and it took me years to get over her.

Whenever I heard this song, I would feel down from being reminded that I lost something wonderful that I once had. After time and some mental reframing, I would feel nostalgic when I heard the song - and I'd even get the feeling of inspiration. The song eventually just made me feel warm feelings inside because I realized that I associated the song with the wonderful FEELINGS I shared with the girl, and not the girl herself.

Then, one night I was at this nightclub, dancing on the dancefloor. I started dancing with this random woman. The song came on and I felt GREAT, moving and grinding with her. We made out right there on the dancefloor while the song played, and at that moment I truly knew that music was all about feeling and livin the life... and not a tool to dwell on the past.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:28 AM
you should just come chyll with me.
you know you love me :tongue:

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:24 AM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Sun 02/17/08 04:26 AM
ohhh man that's a toughie. I wouldn't feel all that right about doin that, but I guess that would also depend on the type/style of flirting involved. My usual careless-and-fun style wouldn't be so appropriate, but I can see how a romantic-sexual-tension-building style could work out just fine while seeming appropriate.

Actually... i really don't know. funerals are kind of a big deal...

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:19 AM
id say its a bad idea if i were you and if it costed a sh!t ton of cash lol

if u found a good deal i'd totally go for it :tongue:

dolla dolla bill yo

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:17 AM
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:16 AM

i think every girl i met soo far r just crazy,digusting,ugly(and im not shallow at all),or just no chemistry. sad sad
anyone on the same boat ?

i think i'm in a different body of water

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:38 AM
Whew! This is my 1000th post on JSH!

I'd say I've made some pretty cool friends on this site. Most of the active people here are legit, solid, caring, understanding, chill folks. So far I have seen JSH to be a pleasant community... which I love shaking up devil

This is a dating site, but I never intended on searching for dates here. I came to give people a push in the right direction if they needed/wanted it. That being said, I have had some fun experiences flirting back and forth with many admirable women with JSH's messaging system.

I'm glad to have introduced the PUA community to some guys that have been looking for something like that. I was even surprised to see a couple familiar names on other PUA forums.

I can also say that I have learned and benefitted from conversing with others and listening to others' wisdom here. I've even learned from people I have argued with and have had disagreements with.

Keep on rockin, JSH. I hope the next 1000 posts I go through are just as awesome as the first.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:32 PM

I read Tarot. In fact I and a friend of mine are currently designing our second deck of cards. They are awesome. We plan to market them next year.

Jeannie

awesome
i bought my first deck a couple months ago and im a tarot newbie

and i had my first reading during mardi gras on the streets of new orleans

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25