Community > Posts By > Sandelwood4

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/19/12 04:43 PM
First of all, I agree with you that you should be able to do what you want.

To answer your question, I personally don't find a man attractive (on all levels) who believes in joining the military for personal, political, and humanitarian reasons. I'm simply not attracted to someone who is training for war, killing people and getting brain washed. I'm all for social justice but not patriotic. It's just not for me. But someone else will love you for it and be willing to wait for you.

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:59 AM

Huh. I didn't realize questions were reserved for specific threads only. You learn something new every day!

You're taking what I said way out of context Sing...

I think singmesweet asks excellent questions. I love discussing issues from different perspectives. That's why I never go to the chit chat forum.

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:38 AM

But you see I don't want to answer, CAUSE YOU ASK TOO MANY SILLY QUESTIONS. Sorry did I just have a outburst. I think my tourettes is acting up again.

Rather than make assumptions about what people might mean, I ask questions to get more information. Clearly that bothers you, so if you have chosen not to answer, no worries. I gave you the chance. It's up to you to take it.

Not sure why you take offense to questions being asked. I was not being rude in anyway. I have to wonder why you've chosen not to answer, but again, it's your choice.

Just teasing sing. I don't answer sometimes because I'm only making a statement or opinion that I think is self explanatory. Their not that important and are just a part of the mix. I know everyone has their own opinion and I don't need mine to be any more or any less correct in the overall flow of things.

I thought it was a valid question. I always learn something new when I read various perspectives.

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:32 AM
You're saying women get less attractive with age and have more trouble attracting men? Do you feel the same about men?

He wasn’t really clear about that but it sounds like he thinks a woman his age can’t be beautiful unless she uses make up or goes to beauty salons. He is not obligated to go to “beautician sessions” because he is a man and because women of all ages find him extremely appealing. So appealing in fact that he chose pinocchio as his profile picture.
rofl

It’s really difficult understanding what he is saying because of the mixture of fancy words and horrible grammar. I hope it’s a troll post.

what a pugnacious lady, no no l'm not a troll, take a look at the thread's title .........is it true? just a curiousity of mine and nothing else

Why pugnacious? Because I thought you're a troll? I saw the thread title: The ladies just have one season... Is it true. Troll troll troll!

Sandelwood4's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:12 PM
Well, look on the bright side. At least you still have your profile up. Maybe you'll meet someone new.

But seriously, I wouldn't consider myself in a relationship with someone who "forgot" to remove his profile. I think you know why she is no longer into you. More than we can ever know.

Sandelwood4's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:01 PM
Edited by Sandelwood4 on Wed 07/18/12 08:02 PM
Yes, singmesweet, I get that too. It tells me if they are insincere enough not to read my profile before writing they deserve not to get a response. I don’t have time for BS.

FindMe and Willing,
that’s just too funny.

Sandelwood4's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:49 PM
You're saying women get less attractive with age and have more trouble attracting men? Do you feel the same about men?

He wasn’t really clear about that but it sounds like he thinks a woman his age can’t be beautiful unless she uses make up or goes to beauty salons. He is not obligated to go to “beautician sessions” because he is a man and because women of all ages find him extremely appealing. So appealing in fact that he chose pinocchio as his profile picture.
rofl

It’s really difficult understanding what he is saying because of the mixture of fancy words and horrible grammar. I hope it’s a troll post.

Sandelwood4's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:23 PM
Hi Singmesweet,
those are annoying lazy attempts, aren't they? If there is nothing else in their message I usually ignore them. But now that I think about it and you get me started I want to say to them, “Okay, I’m listening.” If they say “everything” it would be fun to create a 16 page made up template pretending to tell my life story in the most boring way possible. You will not hear from them again. :)))

That was fun. But really, as hustler already pointed out, I’d delete and sigh.

Sandelwood4's photo
Wed 07/18/12 06:45 PM
Hi Pinocchio,
If you like woman half your age better what’s the problem? Some men don’t mind being a male cougar. Are you trying to find out why it is that most 46 year old men are more attractive than most 46 year old women? If so, I don’t really find that to be true.

I’m 47 and I don’t meet many attractive men in my age group. I’m not interested in being someones cougar either, so to me it doesn’t matter if a seasonal man is attractive looking.

When it comes to cosmetics, I find that women of all age groups use or don’t use them equally. Just like you, I find that a nice tan suits most people best, regardless of their gender, although I have met some who look extremely fake, which is a major turn off. The same with excessive muscles.

Sandelwood4's photo
Fri 07/13/12 07:55 PM
Men who write gay women are extremely annoying and come across as desperate as hell.

What would you call a gay man who contacted a straight man? Smart?

Same thing. Just saying.

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/12/12 03:26 PM
Edited by Sandelwood4 on Thu 07/12/12 03:28 PM
There are some obvious ones and some that are already mentioned but I just discovered a new one. Just recently I was out on a date with a nice man and I found myself either dosing off or drifting off in thought.

This bothered me because I thought I was being inconsidered so did some reflecting what was going on but I couldn't fully figure it out. I met with him again to pay more close attention and I discovered that most of what he said didn't make any sense. He was not able to make his points clear. He would start a thought but was not able to stay on point. He rambled about anything and nothing. When I asked him what he was talking about I noticed he would say anything he thought I'd want to hear and switch viewpoints according to my response and reaction.

Sandelwood4's photo
Thu 07/12/12 12:26 PM
When I see a hot chick or a hot man that is not what comes to my mind. I usually like to get to know someone before I judge people. I also don’t like to connect with people by trashing others. Not sure what the purpose is of this thread.

The only other thing that comes to my mind is that “hot” is not universal. I learned long time ago that just because someone is attractive looking it doesn’t mean I am going to be attracted to that person. Kind of important to remember.

Sandelwood4's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:54 PM
Nice. I can relate.

Sandelwood4's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:34 PM
Lex, I think you should forget about attracting the young ones and travel to different countries writing or making a documentary on content women who chose not to have children. I think that would be exciting.

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 01:24 PM

rofl

I have no idea why you’re not getting any mail from the 30s age group. You’re a good catch.

I get plenty of mail from the 30s age group. That's not what I'm talking about!

shades

By younger you mean 20s?

Well, technically, by younger I mean "without kids," which is confusing because "without kids" is not really a number.

But in my extensive studies of this issue, I have found that there is a sort of cutoff point, an age by which it seems every woman on every dating site already has kids (usually at least three of them, followed by the mandatory "AND THEY ARE MY WORLD," followed by all the terrible things she hopes will happen to you if you're not into her and her kids as the inevitable "package deal").

Unfortunately, that age seems to be about 16, which is not very helpful for most of us.

Alternatively, I can still hang onto the slim hope that there could be someone out there, of legal age, who has not yet had kids, for whatever reason (she's a nun, the lower half of her body was eaten by a shark, she was abducted by aliens and sterilized, etc.), but I think this is will only be possible to find in a younger person.

IOkay, I see. Indeed, that is very confusing. No, 16 is not helpful because most likely she will want kids down the line.

Also, there are legal issues involved!

But the main thing is, it seems EVERYBODY wants kids down the line. I have only met one girl who didn't. One girl, ever, in my whole life. It's a default setting; they want kids. I don't want any. It's a problem. There are tons of videos on YouTube about "childfree lifestyles" and such, but where are these people who have decided to remain childfree?

They're on YouTube, and I suspect that's where they'll stay!

Stop it. You're depressing me. I am one of them. I feel so out of place, but at least I won't have that problem with men as it's easier to find men without kids or who don't want any.

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 01:10 PM

rofl

I have no idea why you’re not getting any mail from the 30s age group. You’re a good catch.

shades

By younger you mean 20s?

Well, technically, by younger I mean "without kids," which is confusing because "without kids" is not really a number.

But in my extensive studies of this issue, I have found that there is a sort of cutoff point, an age by which it seems every woman on every dating site already has kids (usually at least three of them, followed by the mandatory "AND THEY ARE MY WORLD," followed by all the terrible things she hopes will happen to you if you're not into her and her kids as the inevitable "package deal").

Unfortunately, that age seems to be about 16, which is not very helpful for most of us.

Alternatively, I can still hang onto the slim hope that there could be someone out there, of legal age, who has not yet had kids, for whatever reason (she's a nun, the lower half of her body was eaten by a shark, she was abducted by aliens and sterilized, etc.), but I think this is will only be possible to find in a younger person.

IOkay, I see. Indeed, that is very confusing. No, 16 is not helpful because most likely she will want kids down the line.

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:40 PM

rofl

shades

By younger you mean 20s?

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:28 PM
rofl

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:18 PM
Edited by Sandelwood4 on Mon 09/26/11 12:18 PM
Just because one man was nervous on a date with you, you are assuming all men are nervous? I don’t think you really believe that.

If a man is nervous I can only assume he is for the same reason a woman would be nervous.
If I’m really attracted to someone I would probably be a little nervous myself. I think the problem may have been that you weren’t in to him.

Sandelwood4's photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:44 AM
I don’t know how many years have to pass by after you divorce before you can consider yourself single. I’ve been divorced for over 16 years (maybe more) and I always write that I’m single in forms and profiles instead of divorced.

I don’t really have a preference. However, if someone has been married and divorced a lot of times (more than 2 maybe) I might wonder if he is capable of being on his own. It’s important to me that I am with someone who doesn’t need to be in a relationship but chooses to grow with me.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23