Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Thu 09/09/21 08:04 AM

you see, for ...

75 percent of burglars, the bedroom was the first place they’d look for things to steal. We are referring to burglars who generally stole cash, jewelry, electronics, guns and knives and medication because more than 80% won't bother with the heavy stuff like TV, washing m/c

So here are the rooms top on their lists,

26 percent check the study

19 percent said the living room would be, second choice

16 percent said they’d look in the bathroom, fourth choice

21 percent would look in rooms not listed, third choice

But no burglar normally bothers with a house with books and bottles everywhere

they normally head for the fridge ....

Lately, my freezer has been half empty,
and I suspect it's my weekend maid,

because ...

--
--

---
---

lately,
---

---

---
---

---
--

---

---
---

---

--

---
half of the chicken is missing

---
---

---

--

---

---
---

---

--

---

---
---

---

and half of the tea bags and sugar is missing

--
---

---

--

---

---
---

---

and ..

--
---

---

--

---

---
---

---

--
---

---

--

---

---
---

---
--
---

---

--

---

---
---

---

she's been telling how lonely she was

jaish's photo
Mon 09/06/21 04:36 AM
After investigating 2 wars across the borders it was found that ...
the infantry men prefer to stay behind their tanks and that ..

the Pak owned Patton Tanks ...
and the India owned T 34 Russian Tanks ....

run on petrol

After 10 days there is no petrol.

i.e., no money for petrol.

--
--
--

Both sides are now ready and waiting to begin WW III over Afghanistan
and are waiting for ....

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

---
one moment please ...,

---
---

---
---

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---

Elon Musk's promised battery operated tanks

jaish's photo
Sat 09/04/21 08:20 AM
Indian Intel: US Air Force has left behind some planes and China is likely to receive them from Taliban.

In my opinion, China has already a deal with Pakistan on F-15s

jaish's photo
Thu 09/02/21 09:25 AM
Edited by jaish on Thu 09/02/21 09:29 AM

"While oil prices have plunged due to low world demand ..."

"... India witnessed a phenomenal raise of her GDP", pointed out Rahul Gandhi, our Prince of Wales during a press meet.

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

Disclaimer: GDP in India means Gas, Diesel and Petrol

jaish's photo
Wed 09/01/21 08:30 PM
Contradicting y what has been said by the American establishment, former Indian Ambassador who returned recently from Kabul, Gautam Mukherjee, said in a press meet that ‘US didn’t invest in institutions of Afghan democracy, in trade, or even in its army’

jaish's photo
Wed 09/01/21 02:36 AM

As the last United States forces left Kabul, the United Nations Security Council, adopted a resolution that gave de facto recognition to the Taliban as a state actor in Afghanistan. The resolution "unequivocally" conveys that Afghan territory should not be used to threaten or attack any nation, shelter or train terrorists, etc., etc.

jaish's photo
Tue 08/31/21 02:53 PM

When I was 15 I drew landscapes with black cracks in the sky, sometimes I drew eyes looking thru. I drew how I felt and at that time with hormones in overdrive and 'the man' dictating life I was feeling rebellious.

A good story in a long time.
I think teens could learn from this and spring their own 'suggestions'

Thanks for the link to Terragen.
A bit unbelievable, like those days when I first worked AutoCad’s 3D.
{Mon is so out of touch now.}

jaish's photo
Sat 08/28/21 11:03 PM
All in all this has been quite educational!

- a short BA in Teaching Arts; ha, ha

jaish's photo
Sat 08/28/21 08:53 PM

Those Bob Ross' episodes, whew; for serious painters I think. For kids on color pencils / water colors; was thinking of stealing pictures from River's Travel Journal - the waterfall-creek view, and not being an artist, challenge them to draw the falls part, more for fun - or 'getting to explore painting'.

jaish's photo
Fri 08/27/21 09:31 PM
How about schools holding classes in digital art, say in class 7 or 8 (as because) from 9, students here prepare for board exams.

Of course not everyone here can afford Tabs but what if?

(just an after thought)

jaish's photo
Fri 08/27/21 08:05 PM
Thanks for sharing, Crystal!

I couldn’t believe the ‘X’ perspective technique could be transferred to children; but Wikihow convinced me. For the benefit of others:

https://www.wikihow.com/Draw-Perspective

Class 4 story: Interesting, both in terms of Talent search in 10 mins and painting as a way to increase social awareness levels among children. (This is what I was looking for)

Having kids take photos is also good provided you give them the right assignment. You can easily relate it to drawing class. For instance instruct to make a clear close up of a certain colour, or a certain object like a flower, an insect etc.
Or something they like, but one object only, that they then have to draw/paint in class.

From photos to painting - a ‘big Yes’ from children.

tune into what has their interest ...

and the bigger boys carrying a guilty look (?)

landscape

Sunrise in class 2 and monsoon (water cycle) in class 4. This is story in Indian schools. We need more themes.
----

Great write! Thank you!

jaish's photo
Thu 08/26/21 08:20 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 08/26/21 08:27 PM

Hi, TxsGal,
My oldest granddaughter started drawing and coloring when she was little..

There used to be on the inside covers of children’s notebooks what is. ‘connect the dots’; and if the child was successful he would uncover a picture of a ‘turtle treading on while rabbit was napping in the shade’. Most children, delight after uncovering such puzzles and are not particularly interested in following up with coloring.

I think there’s an age for:
i. coloring, age 7 / Class 1
ii. Connecting dots, age 8
iii. B & W Sketching with one’s own imagination, age 9 / Class 3

I don’t think schools conduct any sketching classes. They shift attention to geometry instead which in my opinion is a mistaken compromise! If instead of taking pictures with cell phones, kids, through ages 10 to 15, could take up painting, maybe on Coral software, that would be something?

jaish's photo
Thu 08/26/21 01:01 PM

what are you, what do you do, what other think about you, it does not matter...help someone and get a pleasure of heaven....

It would be nice if you tell us on a few help events.

In my experience, it generally backfires.

jaish's photo
Thu 08/26/21 12:51 PM

Thanks Tom. That's a lot of info - fills gaps.

My question was more on how to incentivize older children (10 to 15) to sketch landscapes / ideas; apart from drawing contests and visiting art galleries --> welcoming artists here to share their story. (Personally, my interest in Art is regrettably a little late.)

jaish's photo
Wed 08/25/21 09:18 PM
Edited by jaish on Wed 08/25/21 09:43 PM

What would interest children to draw, sketch / paint?

Any ideas beyond school contests are welcome.

(Nothing against these contests except that the themes appear to be contrived. This year’s theme here, was ‘Peace in Space’ for 10 to 15 year old(s) )

jaish's photo
Tue 08/24/21 09:07 AM

A Taliban spokesman told Sky News that August 31 is "a red line." "If the U.S. or U.K. were to seek additional time to continue evacuations, the answer is no...If they are intent on continuing the occupation it will provoke a reaction."

On Monday, press reports quoted a Taliban spokesman as saying there will be "consequences" if Americans stay in Afghanistan after August 31.

Today Biden should have said during a press conference that if the Taliban does ANYTHING to stop the evacuation regardless of the date the Taliban or ANY terrorist organization will be facing consequences they have NEVER seen before.

There is nothing wrong with having a TARGET date but conditions should be what DETERMINES the ACTUAL COMPLETION date of any military action.

Agreed; and there’s no real reason for Biden to respond as evacuation is visibly in progress

Or is it that Taliban is suddenly seized with fear?

After all, for the first time, US military has got most of Taliban leaders inside Kabul.

jaish's photo
Mon 08/23/21 11:04 AM
Edited by jaish on Mon 08/23/21 11:44 AM

Have I mentioned anywhere, that Biden
is an idiot?

Even Obama's top ethics advisor thinks so.

Mr. Zuckerberg is founder, chairman and CEO of Facebook, which he founded in 2004.

He is a Trillionaire

His wife Chan Zuckerberg is leveraging technology to help solve some of the world’s toughest challenges – from eradicating disease, to improving education, to reforming the criminal justice system.

Mark Zuckerberg is also media strategist.

Last time he terminated a president on popular demand.

Biden is not the idiot.

The suckers who watched silently as the Zuckerbergers hacked away, are.

Biden is not the idiot, he's just an old man.

As Amery had said to Chamberlain 'You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. In the name of God, go!'

jaish's photo
Sun 08/22/21 01:09 AM
Edited by jaish on Sun 08/22/21 01:11 AM

AAA yup. Got a group that wants to relive the stone ages. Is there solution?

Yes, but nobody besides the taliban want to go there. It was Hitler's solution to the jews. You are, we know, turn around, ignore the loud click. As crude as that group is, about the only way to make them think twice, is to dole out justice as they do.

Got a better idea? I'm all ears.

Simple, Kamala as interim President of Afghanistan. With the power of the nukes behind her and with that hollow, cackling laugh; her mere on line presence would have had them ...

wetting their pajamas.

jaish's photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:23 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 08/20/21 05:27 PM

Yes, but nobody besides the taliban want to go there. It was Hitler's solution to the jews. You are, we know, turn around, ignore the loud click. As crude as that group is, about the only way to make them think twice, is to dole out justice as they do.

Got a better idea? I'm all ears.

There’s a deeper story than the Human side. Why would Biden pull out troops when negotiations between Af government and Taliban were going on in Qatar?
Now, I find that ‘deal with Taliban’ was already made by Trump(?) Here are some details.

the deal that Trump negotiated with the Taliban

New Yorker writer Dexter Filkins interviewed on NPR:

March 2021

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/04/973604904/trumps-deal-to-end-war-in-afghanistan-leaves-biden-with-a-terrible-situation

The deal itself basically says the Taliban won't kill any Americans, and we won't attack the Taliban. And if all goes well and the Taliban agree not to support any kind of terrorism against the United States not to allow terrorists in the country or any kind of bases, the United States will leave and go to zero and take out all of its forces by May 1.

At the present moment today, the U.S. has about 2,500 troops there, and then there's about 5,000 other NATO European troops who are there but who are kind of waiting on the U.S. to make a decision. So there's about 7,500 troops in the country right now.

I think it's pretty fair to say that if the U.S. doesn't stay, then the Europeans aren't going to stay. And so I think whatever Biden decides effectively is going to decide the future of the Western effort in that country.

So what Dexter Filkins said is Biden decided to honor Trump's deal that included the Taliban but not the Afghan government.

jaish's photo
Fri 08/20/21 03:52 AM
End Story from Thomson Reuters Foundation

https://news.trust.org/item/20210813172208-7c4x1/

Floggings to forced marriages

Taliban fighters, unlike their political officers, are unfortunately behaving the same way they did when they were in power.