Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Thu 06/17/21 05:49 AM
In my opinion, there's great merit in Space's post, particularly his quote

"Remove the concept of evil and everyone becomes evil"

My interpretation is:
As we know Marxism has no place for religion at all and the main reason is because religion is a source for motivation, a rallying platform and a threat to centralized authority.

After erasing 'religion'
or for that matter any source of morality;
or, self restraint
or, even inspiration driven by a sense of an ephemeral presence of the divine in one's life however occasional it may be ...; then

what remains is the disguised form of the ruled and ruling classes and...

Hedonism for the Ruling and nothingness for the Ruled.

These things I see in India - over here Marxism is in its infancy.

jaish's photo
Wed 06/16/21 08:50 PM

I believe the implications are,
Putin couldn't see a soul in Biden.
And,
A conversation with Biden isn't worth the effort
to remember.

Quite hilarious. :thumbsup:

rofl

jaish's photo
Wed 06/16/21 07:32 PM

So, as of now, Biden and Putin have both shown enough sensibility... On the world stage the difference is clear. However good or wise gestures are only as good as they come on the ground. This part won't be easy.

:thumbsup:

“When I talked about the pipeline that was hit with ransomware in the United States, I looked at him and I said, ‘How would you feel if ransomware took the pipelines from your oil fields?’” Biden said.

Putin replied that “it would matter.”

Putin had in the NBC interview said that if the pipeline attack was from inside Russia, he would still need cooperation from US to triangulate on the attackers.
This leads one to believe that the pipeline job was an inside heist from US - but then in the absence of any evidence one can theorize in any direction any country having a handle on Russian cyber proxies.

Rather than seek concrete deliverable results, the United States saw the summit as an opportunity to build a more stable and predictable relationship between the world’s two biggest nuclear powers.

“Both leaders showed measured respect for each other, and the return of ambassadors was likely a pre-arranged accomplishment that has a good optic to it,” said Tom Block, Washington policy strategist for Fundstrat.

“A trip that put the U.S. on the same page as our allies all should add to Biden’s image as a seasoned politician and leader, which is likely to be calming for market participants,” he said.

Calming for market participants?
I'm elated.

jaish's photo
Wed 06/16/21 06:20 PM

Apparently Biden had also viewed the NBC Reporters interview cause.
at the end of their meeting, Biden presented an aviator style sun glasses to Putin

If you all think this is making a mountain out of ... then here's headlines from NYT

With Putin, Biden Tries to Forge a Bond of Self-Interest, Not Souls - The New York Times, 17 June, 2021

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 07:52 PM

San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. . . .

History is hard to know, because of all the hired ********, but even without being sure of “history” it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.

My central memory of that time seems to hang on one or five or maybe forty nights—or very early mornings—when I left the Fillmore half-crazy and, instead of going home, aimed the big 650 Lightning across the Bay Bridge at a hundred miles an hour wearing L. L. Bean shorts and a Butte sheepherder's jacket . . . booming through the Treasure Island tunnel at the lights of Oakland and Berkeley and Richmond, not quite sure which turn-off to take when I got to the other end (always stalling at the toll-gate, too twisted to find neutral while I fumbled for change) . . . but being absolutely certain that no matter which way I went I would come to a place where people were just as high and wild as I was: No doubt at all about that. . . .

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Bay, then up the Golden Gate or down 101 to Los Altos or La Honda. . . . You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. . . .

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn’t need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.”

Hunter Thompson

Strange, but I understand what the man says.

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 04:13 PM
The above quote was written by Hunter S Thompson, biker, writer ..
(So now we know to slant info)

I was trying to dislodge from my mind the question which was. 'Why would a father name his child Hunter?'

My first inclination was to ask in Mingle, but you know how disturbed people get these days. So Google search and there were two celebrities, a Folly Hunter, actress and a BAFTA award winner which I respect and this Thompson gun.

Now I'm a believer in names - they become self prophesies
like Letterman - a man with great felicity with letters

and even product names - Lincoln (cars) had its times

but Hunter? A name we now associate with the rich and famous ....

a name that means just that ...

hunter

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 11:00 AM

“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone,

but they've always worked for me.”

Hunter

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 07:07 AM

NBC Reporter interviewing Putin before tomorrow's meet:

Reporter: One time you met each other (Putin & Biden), you were this close to each other (this much - thumb and index finger in U shape) and Biden said, ‘I’m looking into your eyes and I can’t find your soul’.

And you (Putin) replied, “We understand each other”.

Putin to reporter: “I don’t remember”….

Ty

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 04:03 AM
Edited by jaish on Tue 06/15/21 04:16 AM
A young athletic East Indian working in Ontario as Operations Manager, with money to spend on night life

I doubt if there are great many profiles to beat this combo.

As far as pictures go, one in daylight would help.

But the tone in this post's title sounds aggressive. (May be girls like that(?))

Think about HER subconscious mind: Refrain from using a negative, i.e. no, not, __n't in your screen name.

Think about the subtleties of your pic: Do you think a girl wants a dude that has a small spacecraft launching from atop his head???

Consider the socioeconomic aspects of your attire: Wear your best color dress shirt with button down collar.

Refrain from OVER broadcasting your desire NOT to commit: A single mention of fleeting encounter is sufficient. We have a couple generations of kids, unwed, living in their parents' basements. Lack of capacity to commit is presumed these days.

Lastly, surely there is something INTERESTING about yourself which you can put in your profile.....Tell them you are a descendant of the Author of the Kama Sutra, OR that you are Gandhi's illegitimate grandchild.....SOMETHING that makes a girl go "Whoa" of "Wow"!

OR...YOU could jump in and APPLAUD for the MAJORITY of the Girls here, like, "Scam Not, Want Not!"

Some good points but your decadent humor on Gandhi ...,

also implies reference to downstream apostles of non violence like ...

Dr. Martin Luther King

or, Nelson Mandela,

Tolstoy,

or, for that matter,

God's only son

jaish's photo
Tue 06/15/21 03:40 AM
NBC Reporter interviewing Putin before tomorrow's meet: One time you met each other, you were this close to each other and Biden said, ‘I’m looking into your eyes and I can’t find your soul’.

And you replied, “We understand each other”.

Putin: “I don’t remember”….

jaish's photo
Mon 06/14/21 07:03 PM
Edited by jaish on Mon 06/14/21 07:11 PM

President Biden called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "worthy adversary" at a press conference following a NATO summit in Brussels on Monday — days after Putin praised former president Donald Trump and called Biden a "career man" in an interview.

"He's bright, he's tough, and I've found that he is — as they say when I used to play ball — a worthy adversary," Biden said of Putin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-slams-republicans-while-on-foreign-soil-in-break-with-political-norms/ar-AAL2AI9

Biden with Turk Erdogan

jaish's photo
Mon 06/14/21 05:04 PM

Just to make clear, this was not meant to be a Biden versus Trump setup.
Outside US, Biden matters, Trump is old news.

As you may know India has fairly good relations with US as well as with Russia.
Our government is cautious on China.

So like most Asia, it's in India's interests that US and Russia have stable relations and the focus maintained on CCP's behavior

jaish's photo
Mon 06/14/21 02:38 PM
Edited by jaish on Mon 06/14/21 02:44 PM

fishermen will "bite" on anything.
check out this E-bay post

Reaction Innovations Barely Legal Vixen
$225.00
Free shipping
or Best Offer
6 watching

at that price I'd certainly hope they'd ship the d--- thing for free.

I see. It was available at $15
then in 2016 went out of stock in all anglers h/w stores

now its resurfaced at $225.00 in Ebay

seems there's a story in here

jaish's photo
Mon 06/14/21 02:55 AM

The Reaction Innovations Vixen has returned. One of the most dominant topwater walking baits to ever hit the water, it has been a fixture on the pro circuit and club level tournaments across the nation. Constructed from a special formulation of plastic that is harder and more resonant, the Vixen is extremely loud on the retrieve. Incredibly easy to walk as well, its side-to-side action is more subtle than a big bait like a Super Spook, so it's not too much for calm water, but can still attract attention even if there's a little chop.

The finishes and attention-to-detail are also incredible like all Reaction Innovation lures. Deep, holographic eyes are recessed into the head, so they will not get knocked off by fish, sticks, or the accidental rock, and even the gills are extremely realistic. Not just a red stripe painted in the throat area, they are molded into the lure with ridges that look exactly like real gills. Armed with three super-sharp trebles, the Reaction Innovations Vixen has been a long time favorite among tournament anglers, and now that this once hard-to-find lure is back, it's anyones game.

jaish's photo
Sun 06/13/21 04:37 AM
Edited by jaish on Sun 06/13/21 04:47 AM

Texans, hats and chequer shirts;

steal the girls.

I thought it wa oil and cowboy thighs biggrin waving

Like the girl who gives you a sweet kiss and leaves the bar with a Texan.

jaish's photo
Sat 06/12/21 02:57 PM
Edited by jaish on Sat 06/12/21 03:09 PM
Texans, hats and chequer shirts;

steal the girls.

jaish's photo
Fri 06/11/21 08:50 AM

The Bidens are going to tea with Elizabeth II on Sunday. It will be a memorable occasion — for her, anyway, as her memory is still working.

- New York Post

jaish's photo
Fri 06/11/21 12:03 AM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/11/21 12:04 AM
The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black box voice recorders in four-wheel drive pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 44 of the 50 states the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, “Oh, s*** ”

Only the states of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Texas were different. There, 89.3 percent of the final words were: “Hold my beer ...”

jaish's photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:50 PM

Because you're then trying to match from a rather mental point of view. Romantic relationships are about a heart to heart connection.
I think matching based on personality test is more what dating sites use in their algorithm to suggest matches. These rarely work.

I think such personality tests are great for gaining insight in self, not in love.

Great :thumbsup:

I used to know a woman who always lit the candle in me; however bad her mood.
I was superman.

Now she sways in another's arms;
superman, is surf washing powder

Yet, the candle flickers

jaish's photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:26 PM

Thanks Cloudy, and Julie for the warm appreciations.

I was waiting a bit for Rosie, knowing she is a fall for family stories.

laugh good one, jaish rofl

My pleasure Rosie,

sweeps away gloomy clouds.
means your laughter I hear, ha, ha