Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Mon 05/23/22 04:12 AM
Edited by jaish on Mon 05/23/22 04:36 AM

As for your comments about Robin , Romeo and Juliette …if you are feeling resentful .. the correct approach would be to talk privately or use the report function

Resentful? He's a good boy, trying; and I'm willing to give a shoulder up.

Ask Juliet? Ask her to copy / paste my private message to her. Ask her whether or not I beseeched for this injured boy; to give a second chance? But by then he was lassoed in by another NZ-lander - 3 times widow.

Resentful indeed!

You do realize that however much I love you, and however much help I've received from you on various topics; on this one occasion, the definition of man; in this whirlwind of feminism; I stand by and here are two easy statements to ponder.

A man is different from woman.

Mingle would not be the same without men and that Robin, not you, nor other great souls here; has been systematically and in concealed ways being eroding men's reaching tendrils and defecating upon them. In the political forum, I've given him multiple chances including his brother J on whose back he rides.

You wouldn't know about these things,

I will share the tiniest example, just yesterday's: a kid looking for Filipino company in Yanbu

https://mingle2.com/topic/626166

My company had built a power plant in Yanbu
Filipinos brought much needed humor in the intense heat of Saudi Arabia
And when a kid who looks like a handsome pirate makes an enquiry to break his isolation

Who the heck is R to crash in, in a demented manner. Does the kitchen help in Switzerland know what it takes in Saudi Arabia?

You have intimidated a member with your high IQ.

My mother has high IQ (she's 86) and you know why?
She is still so full of herself, that by default, we kids grew, relying on her IQ; accepting that our lesser IQ was a survival way, not a way forward.

Certainly, you may pit your IQ on this thread, but note, however much I may love you; only one of us will survive. You may mother the rank and file in the Poet forums; theirs is an understanding from within their cultural pool. Indian, Polish and miserable Turkey where one has everything. everything.., (I've been to Istanbul0 and nothing; the ceaseless heartbreaking song of one of our members from there, is so real)

Takes a lot more from life to be a woman; and being a 'Pappa' or a 'Momma' is part of the flexibleness we call life. I realized this the hard way. For over fifty years; I was the 16 ton guy - in the song - and now after retiring; I say, you may have the IQ; but you are no Momma. I'm the guy who catches snakes, literally. It hurts, when they are killed.

Very recently, where I live, a PhD in economics destroyed our community. She started a movement like a runaway train - not clear where the driverless locomotive would slow down and stop. I'm still kind to the lady. Your response will be factored in on whether I will plunge this knife in her high IQ heart.

A man;s got to do, what he's got to do.

jaish's photo
Mon 05/23/22 03:43 AM
Edited by jaish on Mon 05/23/22 04:15 AM

As for your comments about Robin , Romeo and Juliette …if you are feeling resentful .. the correct approach would be to talk privately or use the report function

Resentful? He's a good boy, trying; and I'm willing to give a shoulder up.

Ask Juliet? Ask her to copy / paste my private message to her. Ask her whether or not I beseeched for this injured boy; to give a second chance? But by then he was lassoed in by another NZ-lander - 3 times widow.

Resentful indeed!

You do realize that however much I love you, and however much help I've received from you on various topics; on this one occasion, the definition of man; in this whirlwind of feminism; I stand by just two statements and they are.

A man is different from woman.

Mingle would not be the same without men and that Robin, not you, nor other great souls here; has been systematically and in concealed ways being defecating upon. I've given him multiple chances including his brother J (another Indian) on whose back he rides. You wouldn't know about these things ao I will share the tiniest example:

Just yesterday's:

a kid looking for Filipino company in Yanbu

https://mingle2.com/topic/626166

My company had built a power plant in Yanbu
Filipinos brought much needed humor in the intense heat of Saudi Arabia And when a kid who looks like a handsome pirate makes an enquiry to break his isolation...

Who the heck is Robinto crash in, in a demented manner. Does the kitchen help in Switzerland know what it takes in Saudi Arabia?

jaish's photo
Mon 05/23/22 02:47 AM
Takes some tine to soak in this information.

jaish's photo
Sun 05/22/22 10:18 PM

Hi Blondey.
1. Your main defense being 'man does not understand English (and yet he's a brilliant communicator)'.

2. and: 'unless you are his close friend you've no idea how he's feeling or coping'

Wait a minute, I've not put his past through a shredder - yet. If he's not faking repentance why not a quick apology to Basel?

Particularly if there was no intention - and just an accident - refer point 1.

A thank you from me is in order here.

Problem is, he genuinely believes he's doing God's work.

jaish's photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:21 PM

I am not a (correct) pole, mind your language, will you!

I know what i have said an reference to some other.. if you taking it on you.. then i can't help out..

You are lying, your wordplay will not pass unnoticed!

English is not robin’s first language and he does amazingly well communicating in the forums . His post was not directed at you and you have completely misunderstood the intention . You might like to apologise for your over reaction :wink:

Hi Blondey,

You drop in once-a-while and so missed an unending series. You are probably right on this 1 instance but just a post earlier, a defenseless Newbie was labelled 'cartoon'. Even I sometimes find myself attacking but then end it all with, 'hey dude, I understand, I was there.'

He forgets that while he was courting a fabulous poet, not a single one of us interrupted their magical moments. Sometimes it grated but we stayed with the most important and yet, unwritten code. Did anyone of us give the slightest hint of 'poles apart'? There were others who piled in with their radish - he weathered through them all. He's a man!

So then, when the long / intense courtship did not work out and he migrated out of the Poetry forums and began unleashing missiles at shadows; potential threats ..; an injured man needs time; and we, we understood that.

That he's brilliant and wants to run the show - is none of my business. Mods work is welcome.

Yet, when he says this site is for, quote: 'entertainment and time pass'; okay, if he could just get rid of his bucket load of emoji; it's after all shared space. Else, high time I buried my fellow Indian in sand and so this message:

This site is a community and it's a privilege to be here. I've been here since 2013 and my account was dis-abled couple of times and finally I think I learnt something. Mingle people are as real as having an overseas family.

Nice to see that someone else has the same opinion I do.

None of us here want to gang up on a member, particularly when he's got so many positives; but for PW to finally take a stand is no small thing either.

TY

well Jai .. I know more than you think . I saw a few unkind posts from poetry clearly directed at Robin. If I am right .. then I am disappointed with poetry . I have never seen Robin treat poetry with the same kind of disrespect .

I have always thought Robin is kind and thoughtful with his posts . I love his monkey emoji :wink: if you are going to criticise him for posting cartoon on threads that are mostly scammers or threads which breach forum rules .. then there are others you should criticise too .. including myself .

As for discussing robin’s personal situation in the forums jai .. that is not cool and unnecessary . Unless you are a close friend you have no idea how he is feeling or how he is coping .

Are you going to tell me to get rid of my emojis . pitchfork I dare you to !!!
Robin .. feel free to post a monkey on my behalf waving

Hi Blondey.
1. Your main defense being 'man does not understand English (and yet he's a brilliant communicator)'.

2. and: 'unless you are his close friend you've no idea how he's feeling or coping'

Wait a minute, I've not put his past through a shredder - yet. If he's not faking repentance why not a quick apology to Basel?

3. He labeled a new entrant 'cartoon' when all he enquired was for 'any Filipinos in Yanbou? (There are Filipinos working in KSA and Yanbou is in KSA.)

So what about that young NE's feelings?
Is he a lesser human? Does he not bleed when pricked as 'cartoon'? (Isn't the Report button precisely for such situations)

4. When Romeo and Juliet took space in Poetry forum - all other poetry ceased - and made way.
If suddenly R or J parade around stating it was all personal - thankless ingratitude, I say. Still i wish them luck.

5. Are you going to tell me to get rid of my emojis . pitchfork I dare you to !!!

Yes.

a) As a caretaker here told me, Mingle will be here long after we are gone.

b) You see Robin has 30,000 posts in 1 year - 95% filled with emojis and in next 6 months it will be 50,000 posts - world record.

(in which case, Robin can become a share holder - a much needed break.)

c) As a researcher you maybe well aware that AI companies (including Elon Musk's) are using conversation stockpiles like in Mingle - to dive through and learn human characteristics and conversations. This effort was started way back in the late 1990s (not sure about dates)- with tragic results on two main independent researchers - anyone may Google this.

d) In other words, by 2040; there will be a face
like mine, miming points a) b) c) ..
in normal AI conversations

and a handsome face like R's spouting emojis for conversation.

It's reasonable to project that researchers holding conversations with their model of AI who delved into M2 stockpile will likely have tragic consequences and / or when these are let loose among the public. If you have seen young children saturate themselves in TV cartoon one can easily imagine a future child, at the minimum emoji-ing faces and hiding behind the defense in #1.
==xx==

If Basel is reading,
Well I myself am looking hopelessly for a tall attractive female lover who towers over me. :grin:

I'm sorry - he interrupted what may have been a great start. Tall ladies are so programmed to limit their choices - it's painful.

'Poles apart' - Many of us have had to bear such heart wrenching nuisance in the past.

Anyway, thanks to B & I; the balloon is up. Let others do the watching.

it was not a defence.. it was insight .
You can interpret my words however you wish but if you are referencing me I would prefer that you quote me rather than put your own distorted spin on them .

As for your comments about Robin , Romeo and Juliette …if you are feeling resentful .. the correct approach would be to talk privately or use the report function .

The poetry forum can accommodate many many poems …I have never felt anyone treated the poetry forum like they have a special monopoly .

We all use mingle in ways that we appreciate :wink:

In the meantime frog emojis are multiplying like crazy.

jaish's photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:08 AM
"Yar, matey. Sure ’twas a broadside from a British merchantman took off me leg durin’ a runnin’ battle on the Spanish Main. Chain shot it were, meant to take the riggin’ off me ship, but just as liable to put a man on a peg as tear down a mizzenmast.

Why me hook hand? Oh that … ’Twere a cutlass what give me this claw. Cut clean off as I was boardin’ a fast tea clipper inbound from the East.

And me eyepatch? Powder explosion whilst I was loadin’ the deck gun.

The parrot on me shoulder came with the uniform."

jaish's photo
Sun 05/22/22 04:30 AM
Edited by jaish on Sun 05/22/22 04:44 AM

I know what i have said an reference to some other.. if you taking it on you.. then i can't help out..

English is not robin’s first language and he does amazingly well communicating in the forums . His post was not directed at you and you have completely misunderstood the intention . You might like to apologise for your over reaction :wink:

Hi Blondey,

You drop in once-a-while and so missed an unending series. You are probably right on this 1 instance but just a post earlier, a defenseless Newbie was labelled 'cartoon'. Even I sometimes find myself attacking but then end it all with, 'hey dude, I understand, I was there.'

He forgets that while he was courting a fabulous poet, not a single one of us interrupted their magical moments. Sometimes it grated but we stayed with the most important and yet, unwritten code. Did anyone of us give the slightest hint of 'poles apart'? There were others who piled in with their radish - he weathered through them all. He's a man!

So then, when the long / intense courtship did not work out and he migrated out of the Poetry forums and began unleashing missiles at shadows; potential threats ..; an injured man needs time; and we, we understood that.

That he's brilliant and wants to run the show - is none of my business. Mods work is welcome.

Yet, when he says this site is for, quote: 'entertainment and time pass'; okay, if he could just get rid of his bucket load of emoji; it's after all shared space. Else, high time I buried my fellow Indian in sand and so this message:

This site is a community and it's a privilege to be here. I've been here since 2013 and my account was dis-abled couple of times and finally I think I learnt something. Mingle people are as real as having an overseas family.

None of us here want to gang up on a member, particularly when he's got so many positives; but for PW to finally take a stand is no small thing either.

TY

well Jai .. I know more than you think . I saw a few unkind posts from poetry clearly directed at Robin. If I am right .. then I am disappointed with poetry . I have never seen Robin treat poetry with the same kind of disrespect .

I have always thought Robin is kind and thoughtful with his posts . I love his monkey emoji :wink: if you are going to criticise him for posting cartoon on threads that are mostly scammers or threads which breach forum rules .. then there are others you should criticise too .. including myself .

As for discussing robin’s personal situation in the forums jai .. that is not cool and unnecessary . Unless you are a close friend you have no idea how he is feeling or how he is coping .

Are you going to tell me to get rid of my emojis . pitchfork I dare you to !!!

Hi Blondey.

3. He labeled a new entrant 'cartoon' when all he enquired was for 'any Filipinos in Yanbou? (There are Filipinos working in KSA and Yanbou is in KSA.)

So what about that young NE's feelings?
Is he a lesser human? Does he not bleed when pricked as 'cartoon'? (Isn't the Report button precisely for such situations)

4. When Romeo and Juliet took space in Poetry forum - all other poetry ceased - and made way.
If suddenly R or J parade around stating it was all personal - thankless ingratitude, I say. Still i wish them luck.

5. Are you going to tell me to get rid of my emojis . pitchfork I dare you to !!!

Yes.

a) As a caretaker here told me, Mingle will be here long after we are gone.

b) You see Robin has 30,000 posts in 1 year - 95% filled with emojis and in next 6 months it will be 50,000 posts - world record.

(in which case, Robin can become a share holder - a much needed break.)

c) As a researcher you maybe well aware that AI companies (including Elon Musk's) are using conversation stockpiles like in Mingle - to dive through and learn human characteristics and conversations. This effort was started way back in the late 1990s (not sure about dates)- with tragic results on two main independent researchers - anyone may Google this.

d) In other words, by 2040; there will be a face
like mine, miming points a) b) c) ..
in normal AI conversations

and a handsome face like R's spouting emojis for conversation.

It's reasonable to project that researchers holding conversations with their model of AI who delved into M2 stockpile will likely have tragic consequences and / or when these are let loose among the public. If you have seen young children saturate themselves in TV cartoon one can easily imagine a future child, at the minimum emoji-ing faces and hiding behind the defense in #1.
==xx==

If Basel is reading,
Well I myself am looking hopelessly for a tall attractive female lover who towers over me. :grin:

I'm sorry - he interrupted what may have been a great start. Tall ladies are so programmed to limit their choices - it's painful.

'Poles apart' - Many of us have had to bear such heart wrenching nuisance in the past.

Anyway, thanks to B & I; the balloon is up. Let others do the watching.

jaish's photo
Sun 05/22/22 03:08 AM
US Gasoline prices likely to hit $6 in June

US avg in May - 4.37

Biden says 'No problem, he's releasing 1 Mil barrels / day for next 6 months.

In a Senate hearing on Energy Sen. Mike Lee enquired (from Energy Secretary Deb Haaland)

"why drilling leases which end by June 2022
are not renewed?"

No answer

".., failing non-renewal, gasoline prices are 'marked' by companies to cross $6 / gallon (regular)

No answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zssfsGV1WnM

jaish's photo
Sat 05/21/22 09:07 PM
Edited by jaish on Sat 05/21/22 09:23 PM

Hi Blondey,

TY

jaish's photo
Sat 05/21/22 10:15 AM
Edited by jaish on Sat 05/21/22 10:17 AM

United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization

UNFAO

FAO Food Price Index (FFPI) is a measure of the monthly change in international prices of a basket of food commodities

Food shortage in Africa is real

If Russia does not cooperate, the crisis vould grow to epic proportions

As per FAO, so far Russia is sending wheat to Africa

Wheat prices had record price increase in March.

International wheat prices edged upwards in April, albeit marginally, gaining 0.2 percent. Continued blockage of ports in Ukraine and concerns over 2022 crop conditions in the United States of America kept prices elevated, but the price increases were moderated by larger shipments from India, higher-than expected exports from the Russian Federation, and slightly dampened global demand as a result of high prices.

International rice prices in April went up 2.3 percent from their March levels, sustained by a combination of strong local demand in various Asian exporters, purchases by Near Eastern and Chinese buyers and weather setbacks in the Americas.

https://www.fao.org/worldfoodsituation/foodpricesindex/en

The WFP warned that if the war lasts beyond April, acute hunger may increase by 17 percent globally, with the sharpest increases expected in countries in East, West, and Southern Africa.

jaish's photo
Fri 05/20/22 10:10 AM
Edited by jaish on Fri 05/20/22 10:15 AM
Hi everybody,

For some of us who may be interested,

"How the brain learns to read" - by Neuroscientist Stanislas Dehaene (France)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25GI3-kiLdo

Professor Dehaene is among the team of early pioneers who used fMRI techniques in 2000 or earlier; to confirm Dr. M Piazza's discovery of the tiny number scale hardwired in primates and toddlers 6 months old - a scale for quantities 1 to 4

TY

jaish's photo
Thu 05/19/22 09:40 PM

Russia's General Valery Gerasimov and
U.S. General Mark Milley

discussed issues of "mutual interest", including Ukraine, over a phone call.

This news was picked up by Australia Sky-News from Russia's Information Agency
as per Sky News report

What with patriots from Europe, 'volunteering' on the ground in Ukraine; apart from official support including training officers on use of hi-tech supplies from various countries - one can imagine the nature of talks between Valery and Mark

Mark: "My friend, whatever you do, don't send troops to Kyiv. The President has a finger on the hot button"

Valery: "Da, we remain in South. You deny Finland and Sweden membership to NATO, okay comrade?".

Mark: "Too late. President welcomed them already. How about prisoner swap?"

Valery: "Nyet possible. Many volunteers, yours ... Watch this tape"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=525PM43mrG8

Satellite link gets cut

jaish's photo
Thu 05/19/22 09:30 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 05/19/22 09:30 PM

Russia's General Valery Gerasimov and
U.S. General Mark Milley

discussed issues of "mutual interest", including Ukraine, over a phone call.

This news was picked up by Australia Sky-News from Russia's Information Agency
as per Sky News report

What with patriots from Europe, 'volunteering' on the ground in Ukraine; apart from official support including training officers on use of hi-tech supplies from various countries - one can imagine the nature of talks between Valery and Mark

Mark: "My friend, whatever you do, don't send troops to Kyiv. The President has a finger on the hot button"

Valery: "Da, we remain in South. You deny Finland and Sweden membership to NATO, okay comrade?".

Mark: "Too late. President welcomed them already. How about prisoner swap?"

Valery: "Nyet possible. Many volunteers, yours ..."

Satellite link gets cut

jaish's photo
Thu 05/19/22 07:03 AM
Former U.S. President George W. Bush said in a speech during an event in Dallas on Wednesday

"The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq,” Bush said, before correcting himself and shaking his head. "I mean, of Ukraine."

- Reuters

jaish's photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:48 AM
Edited by jaish on Wed 05/18/22 08:12 AM
The truth is,
they say the Lotus blossoms in still waters. On a family vacation, while in college, we went to Dal Lake in Kashmir. I've seen the very long stems of the Lotus rise in the crystal clear waters - a collective of blooms - as I slid past-water skiing. My mother took a photo of me skiing; I didn't enjoy it - nor the flowers; nor the boathouses, nor the food. At 19, i was healthy but pliable by other older people's advise because father was near. The motor boat owner would not offer the pair of water skies - that was for foreigners - stress of skiing on them would tear my body apart he said - he did not know me; I accepted the wooden plank he offered. (Mother was anxious, Dad was silent. He had just lost his younger brother in an accident - that's why we were vacationing to take his mind off the tragedy). It was the unreal world of long healthy green stems rising silently from some 6 feet bed below or maybe 18 feet = not the science or osmosis - that impression remains. i see this all the time. We Indians are our best enemies. Indian lotuses also. They feel insecure when a foreign girl talks to her man.

Mother asked me to help unload a fisherwoman's basket from her head. Mother wanted to see the fresh water pomfrets she was carrying. As I helped unload the basket, I saw the elderly woman's face - craggy lines. She was beautiful! That impression remains.

From Tom's write, there's a calmness - and when children can lean on their father - even if they don't need to - call it culture or something else - Here it's different. Fathers are behind the scenes. Mothers are so possessive that fathers gain a poor name - disciplinarian.

"I will tell father", the threat, to a child, is greater than the whack he generally never receives from fathers. Maybe I'm wrong. Sunrise moment earlier - Tom termed it as - Family Integrity - means both parents are in unison - and for once, fathers are not diminished down with cynicism.

One of us suggested I join up some parents forum on the Net. There's a calmness / joy in Mingle which if i mention to the reviewer he is likely to misunderstand being bannered as dating rather than a social site. All said and done, in some spot in the dark caves of my brain where I reside; a ray of light sometimes visits, bounces off the walls and my consciousness breathes in deeply; as darkness returns. Mingle has a hold on me for so long - since 2013 - and yes, there's a she; a projection; I don't even know why. These cannot be explained. If this booklet comes through, my debt is repaid. TY
-

jaish's photo
Wed 05/18/22 06:44 AM
Very poignant write Crystal-ji (as they say in India)

In fact, this is what's happening in India, 'study for tests' and so on. I don't think any guide that goes away from tests is going to grain traction here. Children, may succeed academically, gain financial success; but something is lost on the way. Fathers here are disciplinarians.

From you and Tom have shared, I hope to take some excerpts from you sayings. Your story is very touching. Thanks

I've an associate who has the university background and more; to review - so yes; where children are concerned, we are probably going to be very, very careful. He agrees that booklet is more important than authorship, etc.

It's too early to say but if you both permit, I would like to include your and Tom's names in the contributor's list. Your encouragement has given a second life to a work - that dates back to 2013 when I first imported textbooks on Neuroscience and discoveries. I was lucky to catch the wave while still in infancy. Now there's lot more on the Net - so overwhelming that people here - don't quite know where to begin and if there's an end at all.

The real theme I'm toying with is creativity-ness.
I look at old biographies and the greats had great childhood-s. Faraday for example, living in Australia - not so well to do family but he lived the outdoor life. TY Crystal.

jaish's photo
Tue 05/17/22 08:55 PM
Thanks Tom,
The fact that 'seeding' happens
during the normal day without intent.

followed by examples is insightful

jaish's photo
Tue 05/17/22 08:41 PM
Edited by jaish on Tue 05/17/22 08:42 PM
A typical Ziggaly Boo woman turns around her losses. Here's a true story:

Calgary woo-man,
Went a year on dating spree
She met some interesting guys
But not her type

And since all this was wisdom
About how valuable she was
To herself
She went ahead and penned a book
Set in wine bars and restaurants
Some in parks and golf courses
And found the most interesting guys
Were shady coffee snooks

So now she's promoting her book
the central message of which is,
"the importance of relationships
with oneself ..,
Is Spirituality"

"You have to learn to pick yourself,
dust yourself
Learn to change direction
To thrive."

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-woman-pens-book-about-a-year-long-dating-spree-1.4813344

jaish's photo
Tue 05/17/22 07:03 AM
The idea of seeding came from Eli Maor's book 'E 0 The story of a number'

In the preface to his book, Professor Maor tells about a time when he was 10 years old and first came across the number ‘π’.

It must have been at the age of nine or ten when I first encountered the number π. My father had a friend who owned a workshop, and one day I was invited to visit the place. The room was filled with tools and machines, and a heavy oily smell hung over the place. Hardware had never particularly interested me, and the owner must have sensed my boredom when he took me aside to one of the bigger machines that had several flywheels attached to it. He explained that no matter how large or small a wheel is, there is always a fixed ratio between its circumference and its diameter, and this ratio is about 22⁄7, or 3.142
My amazement was heightened when my host added that no one had yet written this number exactly- one could only approximate it. Yet so important is this number that a special symbol has been given to it, the Greek letter π.

A seed planted at 10 and later:

In Professor Maor’s high school days, the Logarithmic Tables were a must. The Professor continues.
‘The logarithms we used were called "common", they used the base 10, quite naturally. But the tables also had a page called "natural logarithms."
When I inquired how anything can be more "natural" than logarithms to the base I0, my teacher answered that there is a special number, denoted by the letter ‘e’ and approximately equal to 2.71828, that is used as a base in "higher" mathematics. Why this strange number? I had to wait until senior year, when we took up the calculus, to find out.

Thanks

jaish's photo
Tue 05/17/22 12:38 AM
Stories from a drug rehab centre:
One woman has been taken to the ER by ambulance 4x in the last 2 days. She fakes a heart attack. She says she likes riding in ambulances.

Another one goes all around naked. She talks, sings, and argues with herself. Mingle women do that. They think their house is a nudist colony.

My 90 year-old neighbor
She stopped eating the other day raising concerns; and restarted next day. Afternoon I visited she offered some fries, and said in Tamil, "God has to call. One cannot force one's way in, you know. Here, have another bajji", she Offred.

But the prize goes to another lady, a PhD in economics who recently moved into our village. She claims that after moving in, the roof was leaking and she had to replace the entire roof; so now the house is hers. Cost of roof is more than the house = a 25 year old 1 bedroom brick unit. She stopped paying rent after the patchwork.

Her lawyer has filed a petition under landlord harassment of women. Case will be heard on June 24.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25