Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Sun 06/27/21 02:42 AM
Less than 2000 soldiers - as per video.

jaish's photo
Sun 06/27/21 02:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNss9KSU4_k

A 4 minute video of lackadaisical soldiers movements in Afghanistan.

jaish's photo
Sat 06/26/21 08:05 PM
Edited by jaish on Sat 06/26/21 08:09 PM
State of Biden’s America

After George Floyd incident: BLM

On Going: CRT

Done: House Passes Police Reform Bill Named After George Floyd

Now Playing: Infrastructure Bill $1.2 trillion – by Executive Order.

In future: Voting Rights Reform – rejected by Senate - for time being

http://youtu.be/YqYK_g23z6I

In this YT, Biden says the 'Republican Party is fractured' with a majority in the Trump camp. It does seem that the Party is now 'unstable' with no clear vision. The Party was divided on Trump during his first 2 years of presidency when they had the majority in the House. Ryan Paul was the biggest wimp I've come across in my life. A career politician, a sophist; he should have been whipped, impeached and crucified on the altar of wimpism ... Then there is Ted Cruz? He cuts such sorry figure. When Trump was racing in the 2016 elections, Texas voted against him. Cruz should be locked up. Then there is Mitch McConnell. The man looks like Kentucky fried chicken, speaks like one; what a disgrace. Look at the rest of the bunch, in their 70s, out of shape, voice trembling. Biden / Pelosi ? They behave younger than this R bunch.

All in all, the Republican is just a Christian party holding on to Christian values instead of forging out visions and goals. Result is they have become defensive even while playing old folks like Biden, Pelosi and others.

If the Republican Party cannot contest the 2024 elections without Trump then they should change their name to Trumpublican Party. High time the Party woke up.

jaish's photo
Fri 06/25/21 09:53 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/25/21 09:59 PM
Critical race theory studies in school

The polls show 38% approve and 58% disapprove

38% is still a large minority, I just don't understand it

In fact, unbelievable. As someone said on YouTube:

It's not about getting the black vote, or the white vote for that matter. It's about fracturing society. A fractured society can't fight back.

It's been happening in India for a long time, 'Divide and Rule'
i.e., divide the people based on caste, religion, etc.

I had always thought the average American was well advanced.
Shucks.

jaish's photo
Tue 06/22/21 12:57 PM
Edited by jaish on Tue 06/22/21 01:04 PM
A ballot system where you may vote for more than one person by ranking in your second choice and so on up to 5 candidates! Not bad.

Opinions:

Saquan Jones, 45, ranked only Adams on his ballot for mayor, saying he was under the impression that only ranking one person meant one’s vote carried more weight.

“I just don’t understand it, I don’t think it was explained properly,” he said of the new system, adding he agreed with Adams’ recent comments about the Yang-Garcia matchup.

“I felt that what they were trying to do is manipulate the system,” Jones said. “That was unscrupulous.”

Opinions:

New Yorkers seemed to be settling into the new voting system in characteristic fashion: An older woman brushed off an Adams canvasser on the Upper East Side, who had entreated her to include Adams in her ranking.

“Not even number two?” the canvasser pleaded.

“Not even number six,” she replied.

jaish's photo
Tue 06/22/21 07:42 AM
Edited by jaish on Tue 06/22/21 08:29 AM
De Blasio is finally out!

To assure you all that I've no set prejudices against Democrats; I would root for Cory Booker to be elected cause although he has no sense either, he listens deeply. To me, a man with some sense of fear is a vastly intelligent and cautious leader; but what do I know.

--xx

For the record, De Blasio was a disaster. Remember him keeping New York City schools & bars open 15 days after President Trump declared travel ban to China ... around 10th March 2019. What was amazing is De Blasio is of Italian descent and should have been well aware of Italy (first in Europe & world) to reel under Covid in that period.

Unfortunately, political leaders in countries like India watch and learn from US. If Blasio had closed the city / airports in time, there would have been a ripple effect worldwide.

I understand that lot of New Yorkers share similar sentiments.

A reporter who joined the deeply unpopular outgoing Mayor BILL DE BLASIO on one of his meandering daily walks writes:

Our favorite scene: “[A] father and his young son are playing catch with a miniature football. De Blasio is barely in sight before the father stops, spots the mayor, and yells: ‘No one wants you! You’re the worst. You’re the WORST!’ His son watches in silence. ‘I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET OUT.’ De Blasio turns, as if saying goodbye to a cashier. ‘Have a nice day!’ he says, then plows ahead on the trail.”

jaish's photo
Mon 06/21/21 07:17 PM

Biden's dog Champ has died!!!

The White House on Saturday announced the death of Champ. stating the 13-year-old German Shepherd "passed away peacefully at home."

One dead, one more to go.

There's a video on Champ, by Microsoft News.

Microsoft News!!!

We've all been taken.

jaish's photo
Mon 06/21/21 09:03 AM
Edited by jaish on Mon 06/21/21 09:17 AM

Why do most people think because their ex was hostile, that even their next will be?

Human nature?

Am tired of always explaining myself to the potential lady all because their ex ****ed up.
[/quote}

Getting tired is actually a sign of intelligence. (sincerely speaking)
Most common mistake we make is trying too hard, mail after mail; while she needs time.

jaish's photo
Sun 06/20/21 01:10 AM

Side note: For those who use browsers other than Google (like Vivaldi) your browser may not display page from RG's link unless the 's' is included in the http --> https
---xx--

Mr. Frank Biden, the man who could have been the President

The only issue is he has a slate of traffic violations / tickets to his credit.

One document reads:
Officer Buttery made contact with Frank Biden and the documents say, he was standing at the driver’s door with the door open. Biden reportedly had red watery eyes, slurred speech, flushed face, and the odor of alcohol coming from his person, while not knowing where he was or where he came from

Man, if you are Joe's brother what else can you do to forget.

jaish's photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:55 PM
Biden's dog Champ has died!!!

The White House on Saturday announced the death of Champ. stating the 13-year-old German Shepherd "passed away peacefully at home."

One dead, one more to go.

jaish's photo
Sat 06/19/21 02:15 AM
Edited by jaish on Sat 06/19/21 02:28 AM

It's easy to take somebody out of the ghetto, it's hard to take the ghetto out of somebody.

---
---

Your point comes down to - employment may erode away the ghetto mindset; and I agree with that and 'charity reinforces it'. I'm not so sure that in this pandemic we can differentiate between charity and relief so clearly.

A point I wanted to make is that while it's too late for adults, Biden's most recent accomplishment is going to wreck the future; and this is to some extent explained by a 15 year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YWuD9RwJD4

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 11:31 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/18/21 11:35 PM

So there's this video (filmed in US) where two cops are hustling out a student from a mall and forcing him to sit on the pavement and what not and quite eager to shake him further, but the video doesn't capture what exactly provoked the cops. So I see the comment section and there is this one:

Really appreciate the man filming them there. He helped him and in a very practical manner.

Now we know filming cops takes a special kind of person but this was a public place and even the cop trying to block the video guy tried to do so in less intimidating manner. So your man couldn't restrain himself, you know how some of us side with the victims; and the beans spilled out in the comment section.

Yourman: In India, the cops would've let the first guy go and taken this man in,
(meaning the video guy.)

So this leads to more comments and I thought even if they were not true - still interesting, So here they are.

In Russia... they would have made everyone in video shovel snow

In the UK they would have given him a cup of tea

Dr. Abs: And then boasted about it

Dream Drums: yeah, but no biscuits.

virginia guillochon: In France , they would let him go . Too much paperwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9SRS8X2Kww&lc=Ugwn462HLyLznrkzClh4AaABAg.8pveL7AUZ969OY7KlPBpcT

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 10:48 PM
Just read a transcript of Pelosi justifying fines if congressmen don't come throughh metal detectors: "The enemy is within the House of Representatives"

what! Have the news media slanted her statement?

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 08:39 AM
At an informal news conference / welcome chat in UK

Boris Johnson: Everybody's thrilled to see you.., everybody is...

Biden: I'm thrilled to meet your wife ...

BJ: YES...

(Boris 55, got married recently, May 29)

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 07:57 AM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/18/21 08:13 AM

Continued from above.

Joe Biden urged to submit to a cognitive test by 14 congressmen

This is what I meant by 'enemy within' - the hard right.

Politics ahead of national security

Congressman Ronny Jackson – the former physician to both Barack Obama and Donald Trump – has written to Joe Biden urging the president to submit a cognitive test to “document and demonstrate sound mental abilities”.

“The American people should have absolute confidence in their president,” he writes.

“They deserve full transparency on the mental capabilities of their highest elected leader.

“To achieve this, we urge you to submit to a cognitive test immediately."

The letter details examples of President Biden's “mental decline” and “forgetfulness” which range from forgetting the name of the Pentagon to mixing up a phrase in the Declaration of Independence.

Congressman Jackson points out that President Biden did agree to do a cognitive test while campaigning last year and that Donald Trump “excelled” in his test after politicians and the media “clamoured” for him to sit one.

The letter encourages Joe Biden to follow in Donald Trump’s footsteps.

"We encourage you to follow the example set by President Trump, by undergoing a cognitive test as soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the American people."

The letter was signed by 13 other members of Congress.

I believe its not age or speech impediment - he maneuvers through them neatly
It is the combo of BP with age that is fatal to our cognitive abilities.
Biden's short temper at his age, is not a joke.

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 06:22 AM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/18/21 06:36 AM

No New Year's Day
to celebrate
No chocolate covered candy he-arts to give away

No first of spring nnnnn
No song to sing
In fact here's just another ordinary day

No April rain
No flowers bloom
No wedding Saturday within the month of June

But what it iiiiis,
is something true

Made up of these few words that I must say to you

-----

All that aaate
Has blinded you

Blinded you to the ennn-emy within

God bless youuu,
God bless you

God bless Americans to see true light
Before ...
it gets too late

[applies to the hard right also]

jaish's photo
Fri 06/18/21 05:39 AM
Edited by jaish on Fri 06/18/21 05:51 AM

Personally, I believe Biden has driven a wedge inside America.

Newsweek HL: Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Just when the color barrier was going, going, and nearly gone!!!

This is not about bashing Biden - but with this one punch he has cleaved at the chest of America. I think he has brought to fore to the world not how Americans will think about fellow Americans but how their children will think perpetually. That last is what hurts most.

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

"Every single race has been enslaved at some point in human history. Africans are STILL enslaved today.

"This is not a holiday. This is more emotional training from Democrats to see ourselves as separate

To Democrats - read this right - no hypocrisy here. In India, Krishna is black.

jaish's photo
Thu 06/17/21 03:44 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 06/17/21 03:45 PM
Good one Duttoneer.

jaish's photo
Thu 06/17/21 02:35 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 06/17/21 03:32 PM

The spark, the arc, the spatter

Walking the arc through the puddle

A pause, to add new stick before melt cools

And the joint, well filled and seamed

Aye!