Community > Posts By > jaish

jaish's photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:12 PM
Edited by jaish on Thu 06/10/21 08:18 PM

Why is Biden confronting Russia?

IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

Are you unaware of the latest things the Putin sponsored cyber hackers are doing? Didn't Tucker cover it? Or whatever unrealistic and backwards *** place you get your news from?
I'M SURE WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT IS JUST THE START.................

As far as cyber hackers / oil pipeline, it is 'alleged' by DoD that source is from Russia. What Russia gains from sponsoring / sabotaging is unclear. Seems Putin himself was unaware and had assured that he will look into it. Could the attack not have been from Iran, NK or even from inside US using the VPN rerouting scheme?

No, I've not viewed Fox News for a long time because I find Tucker has 'lost it'

I read Forbes, Bloomberg, Reuters and occasionally the NYT - reports that are less slanted.

Normally I do not attack politicians, just their policies.

Nor do I attack people in Mingle or disparage their country of origin.

Maybe it's the Hinduism, and from experien.e I say,

'Hate is self destructive' - we don't realize till too late/

jaish's photo
Thu 06/10/21 07:26 AM
Edited by jaish on Thu 06/10/21 07:47 AM
In a recent address, Biden declared that
'We are not seeking conflict with Russia. United States will respond in a robust and meaningful way if Russian government engages in harmful activities. We stand with the democracies of Europe and with rest of the world. I will be meeting with the G7 and NATO allies and then meet Putin and let him know what I want him to know'

What harmful activities?

Is it Crimea? Wasn't that the reason for imposing sanction? Russia now has it's back to the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WeUMgwvbu8

jaish's photo
Thu 06/10/21 02:37 AM
Indian housewives are among the most secure and happily married in the world and one may say, it's due to the Hindu culture but reality is a bit more complicated than that. To explain, take this case of a honeymoon.

"For our honeymoon" recalling an old gentleman, "We went to Shimla (a hill station). The day after we both went for a horse ride. My horse was pretty okay but the horse on which my wife was riding was a bit older and seemed shaky. On the way shaky jumped up suddenly, making my wife topple over. Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time".

I was puzzled by the strange behavior, (horse's I mean) and offered to exchange our horses but she would have none of it. So as she again got on the horse and continued with the ride; I thought myself as lucky. Where would one find a woman who would risk herself to safe guard her husband. Then it happened again. This time it was on hard ground but she calmly got up, patted the horse and said "This is your second time."

Now for unknown reasons, I felt troubled and insisted that we change horses but she wouldn't listen. I pleaded, but she wouldn't even look at me. Instead she rode off ahead.

The reason for my worries are obvious. If she got injured, although we were riding on flat grass land, the memories of bruises on our honeymoon would haunt us for a long time. Fact is, I should have seriously considered both of us dismounting and trudging back but then I was young and brushed it off. In fact, I was beginning to admire the lady, what grit!

When the horse dropped her a third time, she just took out a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead !!

I shouted: "You killed the animal? What are you, a psycho?"

She gave a silent look and said: "This is your first time!"

"It's been 25 years ...," said the gentleman, "and we have a happy marriage."

jaish's photo
Sun 06/06/21 08:04 PM
Meantime, in a zoo in Chennai, India ..

on 3rd of June, 2021, Anna Zoological Park, a 9 year old lioness, Neela succumbed to a disease with coronavirus like symptoms. As a precautionary measure, Government had closed all the zoos to visitors in the State since April 20th, 2021.

Samples from the 11 Asiatic lions were sent to a national lab NIHSAD, Bhopal for tests and further samples of tigers and other large mammals are also being sent for testing.

jaish's photo
Thu 06/03/21 10:04 AM
Edited by jaish on Thu 06/03/21 10:05 AM
And with this ad , Coca Cola killed the only other competitor in 1857.

jaish's photo
Tue 06/01/21 09:01 PM
:thumbsup:

jaish's photo
Tue 06/01/21 06:16 AM
Why is that:

with its 20 trillion dollar debt and massive 6 trillion spending plan by Biden

the US Government won't go bankrupt?

"Because Govt. is paying back it's debt with currency it issues itself"
- Prof Staphanie Kelton, advisor to Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmuysv17T9M

The video explains with simple pictures that the National Debt is a myth.
and goes further to explain why you pay taxes at all!

(I'm beginning to understand Biden's secret weapon)

jaish's photo
Tue 06/01/21 05:42 AM

China has sold 1.33 million e cars and 827,000 charging stations by Feb 2021

compare this to US - 328 thousand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5GGCVIEYts

Biden has promised 500,000 charging stations

One explanation given in comments section was

"The main issue, China is focused on long term while USA is focused on next election"

Hard to disagree.

jaish's photo
Mon 05/31/21 08:19 AM
Edited by jaish on Mon 05/31/21 08:26 AM
Thanks Cloudy.

Martin Scorsese is younger than Biden and going strong

He was the director for God Father II and III
after Coppola got stressed out directing GF I

We normally credit a movie's success to the actors and although they are the draw
they are who they are because of the directors. In fact, Nicholson and Eastwood directed movies transcend the movies in which they were actors. My opinion.

In Scorse se's case he directed movies with melodrama nested in crime settings or so I read because I'm not his fan. The thing I noted was, he was denied the Academy Award for a fairly long time till 2007, age 65 and won it for The Departed a very hard cop-mob infiltration movie - don't know whether it's a reflection of the times. (saw a few clips - when an old man becomes hard it's insane; Jack Nicholson is at his hardest.

There are interesting tidbit about Scorsese but I will leave with the one that is less noteworthy because it is no longer surprising that Hollywood has celebrities with nativity tracing to Italy. The way the man gestured with his hands when he won the Academy said it all. If he had not been awarded in 2007 he would have directed a movie that would have turned Hollywood inside out. That's Italian operation.

jaish's photo
Sun 05/30/21 08:29 AM
Edited by jaish on Sun 05/30/21 08:42 AM

He's met by Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. He says "God has been waiting for you to die. He is going to produce the greatest production in history since [you name it] and wants you to direct.

He's signed Shakespeare to write the screenplay
Michelangelo is the art director.
Beethoven is writing the music."

and St Peter continues, "You have your choice of any of the actors up here to play the roles"

Martin smiles and says, "That sounds amazing, I've always wanted to direct [you name your cutie]."

St Peter replies, "There might be a little problem with that"

"Why, is she in the other place?"

"No", says St Peter.

"Then what could be the problem?"

St Peter sighs, "Well, you see..., God’s got this girlfriend"

jaish's photo
Sat 05/29/21 10:05 PM
Biden test driveS fORD'S Lighting

President Joe Biden was filmed taking Ford's all-electric new Lightning pickup truck for what looked like a high-speed run down a stretch of pavement during a visit to Ford's Rouge factory in Dearborn, Michigan on Tuesday.

Price less that 40K.
Haven't seen specs so not sure whether price includes auto pilot features

jaish's photo
Sat 05/29/21 08:54 PM
Edited by jaish on Sat 05/29/21 09:00 PM
UK's ruling Conservatives has completed a 'Critical Report' that looked at discrimination including complaints of Islamophobia.

The Report cited several examples relating to Johnson, including a 2018 newspaper column in which he referred to women wearing burqas as “going around looking like letterboxes” and likened their appearance to bank robbers.

Johnson initially defended the article as a liberal defense of a Muslim woman's right to choose what she wore.

That's a presumption because he did not ask a single Muslim woman what she did want to wear

Johnson then switched to journalistic license for slanting

“People expect a person in my position to get things right, but in journalism, you need to use language freely. I am obviously sorry for any offence taken,”

Oh, ok; it was just colored language; no offense meant.

“Would I use some of the offending language from my past writings today? Now that I am Prime Minister, I would not.”

What if you were not the prime minister?

"Well, you know if more and more letter boxes were allowed to roam freely then the English woman may kick of her high heels and settle for pumps and we would slide to fashion less China; or blue letter boxes", said Johnson not.

jaish's photo
Thu 05/27/21 07:22 AM
What the guy said was 'not a penny more' and smartly forgot to complete the sentence with 'not a penny less' either.

In other words, existing tax structure remains unchanged for those under 400K.

From a guy who promised to increase minimum wages what else can one expect

jaish's photo
Wed 05/26/21 07:43 AM

If we observe today's Lunar Eclipse we may see that

the earth's shadow is exact size of the moon

and during solar eclipse,

the moon's shadow is nearly size of Sun - just a glimmering ring outside

jaish's photo
Wed 05/26/21 07:22 AM

I was must thinking, its not everyday u can talk to ppl incarcerated. some are in for many years to life and others short timers... either way ask questions and get answers from the only ones who truly know...

Question 1: Living in confined spaces, are guys prioritized for / getting vaccinated?

jaish's photo
Wed 05/26/21 06:30 AM

What did Biden mean when he said"
'All families earning less than 400,000 will not pay a single dollar in taxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBddHEtxKY

Even if he meant 'less than 40K' - this is revolutionary.

jaish's photo
Tue 05/25/21 07:10 PM
Edited by jaish on Tue 05/25/21 07:16 PM
Question to Mr. LUNG: 'Do you really want to see God?'

And if so 'why?'

------------------------------------------------------------

Please realize that although we are in a dating site - fools paradise if you will - I'm being quite sincere in the questions.

jaish's photo
Tue 05/25/21 09:03 AM
So this Aussi girl goes to this Indian doctor because Indian docs are discreet and asks about options to augment her breasts. She doesn't want surgery, so that rules out implants.

The doctor suggests a new technology for her bra that uses the inflatable pump mechanism that was made popular with US basketball sneakers. If she helps trial the product, she'll get the product for free.

She tries them out and gets fitted properly. It has little sacs in her bra that inflate when she flaps her arms, giving her a larger bust.

She decides to go out to a bar to see if men will notice. She sees a handsome guy across the room and starts walking up to him, seductively smiling, waving her arms as she re-pins her hair do that keeps falling and says "Haven't I seen you here before?"

"No," says handsome (furiously opening and closing his knees], "But I think we go to the same doctor."

jaish's photo
Sat 05/22/21 03:46 AM
Edited by jaish on Sat 05/22/21 04:00 AM

An adaptation from the Yes Minister series - a 54 sec clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kvi1shTito

jaish's photo
Fri 05/21/21 11:40 PM
Edited by jaish on Fri 05/21/21 11:45 PM

For such a small place, Kitty Hawk sure is famous.

:thumbsup:

https://www.outerbanks.org/plan-your-trip/towns-and-villages/kitty-hawk/

In 1900, a Kitty Hawk citizen, Mr. Bill Tate, assured the Wright brothers in a letter that Kitty Hawk would provide the ideal location for their aviation experiments. "If you decide to try your machine here & come I will take pleasure in doing all I can for your convenience & success & pleasure, & I assure you, you will find a hospitable people when you come among us."

'That tradition lives on today'; so long you don't pick up any discarded jeans on the beach.