Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:04 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Fri 12/14/07 01:06 PM
Awwww. Ignorant christian bashing is "what I do" though.:tongue:

I think they should invent SANTACLAUSISM. That way we can all be blissfully jolly and have a christmasesque lifestyle all year round......of course our debt based slave society would crumble quickly, but every 'religion has a down side.:smile: :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:00 PM
Welcome Greg......But slow down dude. We could make a small dwelling with that 'brick'.laugh :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:50 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/13/07 04:56 PM

I soith I sayith onto you Freal. Pleaseth just anwsereth yes or no and all will be revealed to me.

Maybe that type of language is easier for her.happy

You are not only not funny, but pathetically lame at trying. laugh Go strap a bomb to your' poodle or somthing. You are stereotypical in the spirit that you are critical of those trying to help you and sad at hiding your contempt.yawn

Most people in America have already heard the gospel and made their choice, I have little patience for childish headgames anymore. You like your' pathetic quips boys? Good, you just found your purpose in life-tools for teaching others why they should want to grow up.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:31 PM
I maime christmas cards with dark humor, make them remember it. i doubt they get displayed or taped to the wall though.ohwell laugh

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:26 PM
Good job, now you will have perverts looking at your' profile. Stalkers love that stuff.frown

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:19 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/13/07 01:21 PM

We've all been there. You're walking along, minding your own business, when a gang of cocky, young punks start hurling abuse at you. Most of you would just keep walking, or maybe, yell some insults back or flip them the bird. Elisha (commonly regarded as the Luke Skywalker to the Prophet Elijah's Obi-Wan Kenobi), however, decides to take it one step further. Invoking the name of God, he summons bears to come and claw the crap out of them. :wink:

We christians are constantly asking for prayer in schools to help get today's kids in line, but I beg to differ. We need bears in schools. If every teacher had the power to summon a pair of child-maiming grizzly avengers, you can bet that schoolchildren nowadays would be the most well-behaved, polite children, ever. It's a simple choice: listen to the biology lesson, or get first-hand knowledge of the digestive system of Ursus horribilis.

Every year in Israel, divine-bear attacks kill over 500 children.

It should be pointed out that even after his death, Elisha continued to kick ars. II Kings 13:20-21 tells us that when a dead body was thrown into his tomb and touched Elisha's bones, it sprang back to life. It's unknown whether Elisha had this power in life, as well as death, but we like to think he did and that he had the habit of killing his victims with bears, resurrecting them, and then promptly re-summoning the bears to kill them, again. He'd just repeat the whole thing over and over until he got bored.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:51 AM

A positive male role model in the family needs to 'step in' and take authority. The boy has to learn basic respect principals from a strong, positive, yet stern man.:heart:

The father and I share equal time ( one week with me and one week with him). Do you think more time with Dad would benefit?

Depends on the mans charecter. Do you want your son to 'be' like him? A boy will pick up habits and latch onto the man he admires most.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:47 AM

Tithing is not a "commandment". It's a law, an outdated and non spiritual one. You're sooo wrapped up in legality. I see now why people can't stand christians. blah blah blah in circles and try to "reason out" their personal points of view. Honestly sir, your type of mentality is why the gifts of the spirit are sparse these days. Trust Him as a child, that's where the focus should be.

Sorry wouldee, I somehow missed a couple of your responses. You have handled this already, and I apologize. I just never actually 'met' someone who tried to weave a web of lies right in front of my face before.

You have the makings of a good pharisee sir, hope you make the cut.laugh

"This nation or any secular nation on Earth does not apply as it is the work of man and the new covenant made in the shed blood at calvary does not require the burdens of the law of the Nation of Israel"

Yes would, that really does sum it up. Thank you older brother.

If people cannot stand christians then why waste the time talking to us =)

Most of them are looking for loop holes or character flaws in 'us' to disprove God to themselves. I don't even mention my faith to someone for awhile. There are certain assumptions from the media and traditional perceptions entangled in pop culture christianity. I get to know someone first and become 'real' to them. They usually feel more at ease when I explain I am not like the 'billings' of the church.

We are caught in a web where many don't 'want' to get saved 'cuz they think they'll have to follow old guidelines like we're trying to kill here. THIS is why I'm so miffed about stubborn legalists who are SENDING PEOPLE TO HELL because they love to hear themselves talk.explode

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:15 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 12/12/07 08:16 PM

who the hell is Leona?

Nice entrance. indifferent

Sure to snag a man up with charm alone.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:11 PM
'THIS' is why people can't stand the church.explode Legalistic laws that give people BURDENS they were never meant to bear.

Without love you 'perceive rigid'law' that is done away with. Read the black and white and shut up with the half cocked back door explanations. No wonder Jesus called the Pharisees "vipers".

Billings, you hurt the church more than any pagan ever could. Grow a heart and get a life. I have No respect for you other than the fact you are the elder of me, but I will not let this thread stop on your nonsense and contaminate anyone else.

The tithe IS NOT a 'commandment or even a'law' anymore just as sacrafice or tassles.

Even your' picture looks arrogant, the eyes are the lightof the soul sir and YOU are self focused with your own logic.:tongue:

Go ahead, don't 'like' me, I'm not a cow christian to be led by your pathetic mockery of what church really is. Your kind lose souls and hold us back. Period.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:53 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 12/12/07 07:54 PM
People 'are' lost, and we are easily led and herded. We all neede somthing to hope for and to live for outside of ourselves to find purpose. Somthing steadfast as we ourselves seem to fluxuate so easily.

Getting down to the basic pricipals of LOVE is where life is truly lived. If you want love, find someone 'to' love, even a child or a stranger.

"Perfect love is visiting widows and spending time with orphans." That is where our hearts should seek when our minds cannot comprehend.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:44 PM
I married a manic depressive. It's not pretty no matter how well intended you are.

A Knight can only save a woman in trouble.....not a woman from 'herself'.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:15 PM
A positive male role model in the family needs to 'step in' and take authority. The boy has to learn basic respect principals from a strong, positive, yet stern man.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:15 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 12/12/07 04:18 PM
Mmmm Hhmmmflowerforyou

Gustav has lost hope. That is a terrible thing to settle.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:10 PM
Wolverine VS Deadpool bigsmile

The 'true to the origional comic-gruff' Wolvie, not the tall hugh jackman "hollywood" version.(poopy):tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:05 PM
Healthy advice. 'Truth' is not what the media is in business for.indifferent
Finding truth requires effort, not brainwashing sessions.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:59 PM
Why so negative leona. Have some confidence that you are worth having.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:56 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 12/12/07 03:57 PM
I am actually 'in' a relationship "right now" with a young lady I met here on JSH. It is open and free here but you must have established boundaries set forth (which it seems you have) to find someone who is real and true about themselves.

You can find all kinds here and forge a path to any kind of person. So the key is just to have fun and eventually, I believe, you will find 'what' you are looking for.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:34 PM

Ok, I'm not a guy, but stick to your guns honey! the right one will waitflowerforyou

if there is one that will wait, let me know, huh? cause i dont think there is..noway noway noway

laugh

Sex is sooo spiritual that it literally binds 2 people together. The depth and complexity of that mystery will never be completely understood by man or be explained fully. Waiting till marriage is a heart filled decision and a good one.

You want the best and you deserve to have it and to experience that you have chosen to respect yourself and have a man do the same. You don't have to compromise to be with someone, at least not on a moral boundary.

You are worth waiting for and you should keep confidence in that fact.flowerforyou :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:05 PM

Actually i am correct. BEcause of religion there'd be no science because what would be the point since everyone would be brainwashed to believe the bible has all the answers. As far as medical advances, where would we get them from? We couldn't experiment on animals since they are god's creatures and shouldn't be harmed, the same goes for humans. People wouldn't have free will because they'd have to do as the church instructs them.

As far as my posts being stupid, that seems like your judging me which as i recall is against what your book allows... oh that's right you only follow what you want to and discard the rest.

You assume too much and it shows. Your' ignorance is painful to read I'm actually kindof embarrassed for you.frown

As I said......laziness.