Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:44 AM
Force yourself out. Don't get caught up in tradition if it doesn't work for you or you can't afford it. Make the holiday your own and just do somthing from your heart. Focus on others in some way so that your' self focus cycle of depression can be broken. Everyone has somthing to offer. Even if it's just attention.

My 2 cents.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:23 PM

Ignorance must be bliss.

Im with yeah on that Gio they seem to be blissfull

Another bait forum. Whatever.yawn Lose yourself in the pat your own back club, I don't care.smokin yawn

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:19 PM

If I was going to look to the web for answers I could do that I want to know what the people here think.

why would Jesus feel abandoned by God if he is God

Fine buddy. I'll bite cuz I thought of a way to explain it. I understand it but to covey it easily in a verbal manner is difficult.

Have you ever abandoned reason to follow your' heart?

Did you override a feeling in your soul with intellect abandoning your feelings to do the right thing.

God is a 3 part entity just as we are. Same difference. Up until that point there was nothing tainted about God. Jesus was the part of God that took on sin, but it lasted but a moment as it could not remain with God. It created a contradiction. death without the sin. Reversing what Adam and eve did. All I got. bed beckons, I have work in 6 hours.yawn

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:08 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 09:10 PM
The thing about "pixie pirates" is they're too small to plunder anything worthwhile, plus they're easy to ignore.....and yet.....fun to tease and play with.....hmmmmmmm.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:05 PM

Isn't there a Romper Room forum for pixies or an episode of Charlies Angels on TV?

It seems to me I was welcomed.

And I have no idea what is on TV neunjins - I don't watch it ... but I am sure I can find great and peaceful solace in your evangelical wisdom ...

You don't need evangelized. You need a daddy. A big burly one with a belt and a trucker hat.:tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:00 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 09:01 PM

so far lots of agitation at the problem but not very much explanation of how god could feel forsaken by himself

Not agitated. You prerceive that because that's the energy you're putting out. Any more of this you can most likely refer to a previous response on this post.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:55 PM

yz yz yz....

the traditional denial of the divinity of Jesus is based
on the following 4 arguments:

1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

2) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the messiah.

3) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

4) That the messiah would reveal himself completely to all

see for example:

http://www.aish.com/spirituality/philosophy/Why_Dont_Jews_Believe_In_Jesus$.asp

Slowhand, my hero. There's a resource dude. Go get 'em tiger.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:53 PM

I get back to my point Why would God ask of himself why have you forsaken me?

The only explination so far has been that he seperated from himself for some amount of time. If that is true then did he forget he was there for those few moments? still not likly

This is the smallest circle I've ever talked in. It's like playing "Whack a Mole". I'm trying to help you dude, not argue. take it or leave it.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:51 PM

Ummm nope.....Uncle Mike said anyone is allowed in anywhere, as long as they are not being naughty...

So nope, guess you are stuck with pixies.

Besides, watching feathers fly is fun on a Friday afternoon..laugh laugh laugh

It's not Friday pixie sticks. I find your naughtiness amusing actually. You testy pesters take turns shoveling out bullcrap and it seems to accomplish some good agitation to get the wash done. If I didn't have a girl I'd kinda have to admit I had a crush in you.laugh :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:45 PM

that is easy for you to say sitting
in your warm area behind your keyboard

but i wonder how sure of yourself you would be if you had the weight of every sin in the world

thrust upon you just every sin for the last hour

i bet you would crack faster and in more pieces
than when an egg hitting the sidewalk

from 30 stories

we are not talking about me plan old dude from here. This is supposed to be Jesus part of God himself.

The trinity homeslice. OK, seriously. If you want to be spoonfed everything I'm not gonna do it. Not to be rude, but there are resources available to you if you want to look into it with some kind of effort. your' brain is anxiety filled and you need a neutral atmosphere like a book to absorb right now.

In love:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:40 PM

welcome artgurl always nice to see you

Thank you ... you wascally wabbit laugh

oops sorry Jess ... I'll need more room bigsmile

Isn't there a Romper Room forum for pixies or an episode of Charlies Angels on TV?

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:36 PM
He knew God turned from him as he could not BE in the presence of sin. The trinity is 3 persons. God the Father had to turn at that moment as he could not look upon sin. Then Jesus died at that moment and the curse was broken.

I'm sorry. It's simple to me 'cuz i understand the 'electrical feeling and presence of God. I don't have any other way to put it. you have to know certain things by experiencing them. That's why i wany everyone to be convinced and take that step. It's way groovy.indifferent flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:29 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 08:30 PM
Intellectuals have been trying to wrap their brains around God for ages. Stop trying. Once you understand love, you will understand God. Love is not an intellectual persuit, that's why so many fail to comprehend it.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:24 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 08:26 PM
At That moment he was breathing his last. He took on the sins of the world at that moment which separated his body from God. But since the sin followed him to the grave, now sin had no power as he paid the price and reversed the curse with the shedding of his innocent blood.

If that is you're qualification of how you define 'proof', then you actually need to research a little before posting, seriously. Off the top of your head is not an announcement for the world.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:14 PM

Makes you want to pray for terrible things so you can hear the awesome testimony.noway

I admit, it even sounded that way to me. No thanks.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:08 PM

because they try to convince him he's the ape man and God is a myth

Anyone remember Captain Caveman?

I used to love to do the scream. "CAPTAIN....CAAAAAVVVVEMAAYEEEEYAAAAYEEEEAAAANNNNN"

and son.:wink: :tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:58 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 08:02 PM
Tell them exaly what you told us. Heck, copy the post and let them read it. Make peace with your' parents if possible before you get too anxious to leave.

The problem will only follow you.

parents tend to worry and smother their children, it is anxiety caused by love because no parent ever feels they could have done'less'. We always want our kids to be More prepared, more wise, etc. etc. parents can be immature about how to cope too. maybe YOU need to be the one to open up and lay it all out to them. If you walk away knowing you did all you could, I would say you'd be ready to move on.

Religion can be a headache when it's nagged on you like that. Yeah. I get passionate and hot headed with my beliefs, but only in certain setting. It's hard if someone doesn't know how to turn that off.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:31 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 07:32 PM

Not yet...but my neighbors have given me a prescription after I left the Halloween danglies still up

those big pumpkin heads can be hard to dangle

laugh laugh

you ever dangle a jack-o-lantern with a lit candle in it?

One wicked pinata.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:28 PM
Bordinas aint much better. :tongue:

That's just WACK!!!!!!sick

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:26 PM

would look @ this postlaugh

Or the picnoway

MY EYESsad !!!!!!!