Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:51 AM

I WANT TO KNOW WHY DO GIRLS BREAK UP WITH GUYS TO GO MESS AROUND WITH OTHER GUYS BUT ALWAYS RUN BACK TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN? THEY LEAVE AND COME BACK OVER AND OVER WHY?????????????

You're only 24 my friend. You have about ten thousand more questions to ask about these wonderful creatures. You will never know the answer to at least 90% of those questions but that's what makes them so wonderful!:heart:

Translation:

Accept defeat or buy a dog.laugh

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:48 AM

Will she ever stop this cycle or will this go on forever?

Until she gets bored, she's in it for jollies dude. You need to respect yourself and act like your worth having better. To the curb with her. Trash nasty bro.:tongue: happy

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:41 AM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 01/16/08 11:45 AM
Cuz Eve bit the apple and set all the women up after that to just screw everything up.

Jack Nickolson said it best.

"...take a man, then I take away 'reason' and 'acountability'"

And that's women for you.:tongue: sad

'I'm cute, make me happy or screw you'. that's 80% of the young chics now.

WOWCANDY knows what I'm talkin' about probably, right?laugh

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:37 AM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 01/16/08 11:38 AM
Sorry it was so long. I like to be thorough. I had a couple of experinces and was compelled at one point in my life to find the answers. Seeing a UFO close up and undeniabl will do that to you.

It ALL ties together really. Spirituality, secret societies, UFOs, JFKs assasination, Naziism, the Evolution propaganda myth.
Yes you have the quacks, but then you have the real ones that are, excuse the term 'X filed' away by the goverment.

I'm not a doom sayer but ignorance leaves you suceptable to things you don't even realize.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:21 AM
*theme song plays 'Bad To the Bone'

-Dert ditty do do-

Very unapproachable photo. Not to be harsh, but you DID ask.

My photo rocks cuz I'm a Jedi.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:17 AM
Chili cheese burritos give me heartburn, even if I pray over them.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:54 PM
Just a friendly post quoting the best book ever published by dead guys."..above all else my brothers, seek knowledge." "..knowledge is the tree of life."

..> ..> For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

When experts examine alleged UFO and alien contact incidents, they almost always do it from a purely scientific perspective. Looking for scientific explanations is a useful and necessary step that should always be taken. Science can often help investigators determine if it was a hoax, or if there are other logical, natural explanations for what was seen and/or heard. However, there are several reasons to be suspicious that at least some UFO sightings and alleged alien contacts may be beyond the reach of scientific inquiry.

Some of them may have spiritual origins. To be more specific, they may be deceptions that are intended to mislead us. Some modern day examples (other than UFO's and aliens) of large groups of people being deceived by "signs and wonders" (as the Bible refers to them), include:

Marian apparitions

Attempts to talk to the dead or other spirits

"Reiki" energy healing

Here are several reasons to be concerned that some UFO and alien manifestations may be demonic deceptions. You can read more about several of them at the links below.

I recall a TV program a few years ago where a commercial airline pilot was interviewed about a UFO that he and his co-pilot observed. They said it came at them head on at very high speed. It passed very close to their plane, so close that they should have felt a strong jolt from it's shock wave. But they felt and heard nothing at all. The pilot was completely mystified as to how that could have happened. If it was a solid object, it should have been displacing air as it moved, and caused such a jolt. It should also have generated a sonic boom if it was super-sonic, but it didn't. If it was a spiritual manifestation, that would make perfect sense.

Another TV program featured two police officers in another country who had observed and followed a huge UFO in the sky for several miles. Finally, this huge object changed shape into a much smaller glowing white ball, then shot up quickly into the sky. They seemed quite puzzled as to how it could have changed its shape into something so dramatically different. In a similar but different sighting, several military police officers observed an object break into five smaller pieces, fly at high speeds while making sharp right angles, and not show up on radar. You can read about this second incident at this link. If these were spiritual manifestations, all of these observations would make perfect sense.

The overwhelming majority of people who believe they've had actual contact with aliens are pre-disposed to believing in UFO's and aliens, making them more susceptible to demonic trickery. Especially vulnerable are people who belong to UFO cults like Urantia. For more information about why these people are so vulnerable to being mislead, see UFOs: The Hidden Agenda. Legitimizing these anti-Christian cults and their New Age doctrines may be one of the motives Satan and other demons have for engaging in these deceptions. All of these cults and New Age groups deny Jesus as our Savior. Many also deny the existence of Hell.

Many UFO's have been observed making sharp 90 degree turns and accelerating at rates that seem to defy the laws of physics. Some of these turns and acceleration rates would generate such high G-forces that it's unlikely that any biological living creature inside could survive. However, a spirit could easily do this.

Many UFO's don't show up on radar. The existence of stealth aircraft could explain some of the sightings. However, it is also true that if it was a spiritual manifestation, it could choose to show up on radar one time, and not show up another.

UFO's are often seen moving at speeds far faster than the speed of sound. Yet I personally have never heard of a single instance where a sonic boom was heard. That includes the most recent incident of an alleged UFO caught on videotape by a Fox News Channel 23 camera man in Albany, New York. The object, if it is a UFO, appears to be moving much faster than the speed of sound, yet no sonic boom is heard. If it was a spiritual manifestation, this would make perfect sense.

In most cases, virtually no noise is heard emanating from the UFO. If it was a spiritual manifestation, that would make perfect sense.

I have seen only a few reports of aliens allegedly passing along messages that had some kind of a religious connotation. In virtually every case, the message contradicted the Bible on significant doctrines, and was consistent with some of the beliefs of some UFO cults and other New Age groups.

Deceptions by demons are occurring at an explosive rate in the world today. I personally know at least 20 people who have had direct contact with demons either visually and/or audibly. Most had these contacts while they were awake, and most didn't realize they were demons. They mistakenly believed they were "good" spirits, or spirits of deceased loved ones. The most compelling experiences I personally had with demons happened about 20 years ago. Those experiences are collectively one of three reasons I typically cite when people ask me why I believe in the accuracy and authenticity of the Bible (there are many other reasons). You can read about all three reasons at this link.

I would not be surprised to turn on the news someday and see a report about a confirmed "alien" contact. If it were to happen, you can bet that at some point, these "higher beings" who are allegedly so much more "evolved" than us are going to start poisoning the spiritual waters with dangerous doctrines that are in direct conflict with the Bible. I'm not suggesting that open contact with an alleged alien will definitely occur. But if it ever does occur, the purpose will most likely be to lead people away from a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. It would also be consistent with the Biblical warning stated in the Bible verse at the top of this page.

We should also not be surprised if most scientists would be deceived by such an event. Most scientists today are atheists or agnostics. They have a predisposition to ignore spiritual explanations and would likely attempt to explain such phenomena in light of their materialistic, naturalistic philosophical biases. These are the same biases that cause so many of them to be deceived by the lies of evolution, and to ignore God's clear warnings about the Evolution myth.

For those of us who know that God's Word, the Bible is the truth, none of this should come as any surprise. It would be yet another example of a grand deception by Satan and his followers to lead the uninformed and unaware by the nose into the depths of Hell for all of eternity.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

In my opinion, the media needs to start including this possible spiritual explanation in its reports when it does stories about alleged UFO's and aliens. Additionally, the church needs to quit ignoring this issue and get much more active in warning and educating people about it.

UFO's

UFOs and aliens—is there something going on? New
UFOs: The Hidden Agenda
God and the Extraterrestrials
What does the Bible say about intelligent life on other planets?
Are we alone, or is there life elsewhere in the universe?
Were the nephilim extraterrestrials? (Sons of God referenced in the Bible)

Life on Mars

Evolutionary Martian madness!
Life on Mars?
Ape-men and spacemen; the media and the 'Mars rock'
Does ET really exist? A study of the alleged "Martian" meteorite
Planets can swap rocks
NASA's AGENDA: Promoting Copernicanism & Evolutionism