Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:16 PM
Infatuation is based on feelings. The Love part comes with wisdom and 'time'. Infatuation is the euphoria of charm and personalities meeting. The love decision comes after you have seen the other at their worst and in adverse situations and through disagreements but that over time overcoming these and still choosing to commit. This is the action based and tested 'true' love.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:16 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 07/07/09 07:18 PM
Do not lower your standards. It comes with cost and regret. But being realisticly healthy is a key also.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/07/09 06:58 PM
find GOOD 'whole food vitamins. Synthetic ones are no good. I take (literally the title "the greatest vitamin in the world". That plus an energy pill, a metabolizer. But don't overdo the energy pills. If you start to crash, lay off a few days. But ALWAYS take your vitamins w/ the enzymes and such. Go to the site and read what all it has, you need it all and it's all in one vitamin. It's the simplest one I found that works and actually helps you FEEL better and more motivated without any spazzy side effects.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/07/09 06:57 PM
find GOOD 'whole food vitamins. Synthetic ones are no good. I take (literally the title "the greatest vitamin in the world". That plus an energy pill, a metabolizer. But don't overdo the energy pills. If you start to crash, lay off a few days. But ALWAYS take your vitamins w/ the enzymes and such. Go to the site and read what all it has, you need it all and it's all in one vitamin. It's the simplest one I found that works and actually helps you FEEL better and more motivated without any spazzy side effects.

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:16 PM
Fiesta baby.rofl

Go nacho. Try different dips and fondu and fry up some enchiladas.winking

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:12 PM
That's for putzes. tongue2

I'm too sexy, etc. and so forth-whoa WHATEVER.slaphead

:thumbsup:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:08 PM
Good ASSertation.:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:04 PM
best- Got Jesus

Worst- my belly button..............I HATE ITexplode

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:00 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 07/09/08 07:02 PM
"I"like dirt.rofl

When I go to take a bath
I don't joke , I just laugh
Cuz when i'm done, i'll get clean and then
I'll go outside and play with dirt againtongue2 :thumbsup:

-Thunderlords

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:56 PM
So it's an opportunity to be a gentleman and learn how to not be selfish. Show her a good time anyway.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:43 PM

Have fun pokin around.waving

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:37 PM
Carribean huh. that is so super sweet :thumbsup: bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:33 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Wed 07/09/08 06:35 PM
I think one is in denial if they do not perceive any flaws or fears. It's facing those fears that have you trapped that will allow you to be free and grow from hurt.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:31 PM
Hesitation and doubt i learned are conquered by risking and having faith. You cannot love without risk and faith makes up for your disappointments.waving smile2

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:37 PM
manually go through and delete songs, pics, anything you do not want like 'old stuff in the closet you don't wear anymore'.

just do some spring cleaning on your computer. time to delete:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:51 PM
Has alot of double meanings.ohwell Cute one way....Creeepy the other....or maybe gross.:cry:

I like the cute though:wink: flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:49 PM
I can't read more than a sentence or two of that.sick damn ADD.explode

Can you post that in installments.happy

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:47 PM
Dang.....my " NECK is all RED" from the sun today. OUCH!!!huh

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:43 PM
Got healed. Felt indescribable beyond any drug. Dead people raised and new organs I have seen and by my friends as well. No God? You're not looking in the right place then.

flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:38 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 07/08/08 06:39 PM
Prayers and love to you big guy. Seek a blessing tommorrow by being one and it'll get back to ya. Promise:wink: :smile: drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25