Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:04 PM

When i find that special woman i want to live the rest of my life with, she will get every thing she deserves, the love, the compassion, the honest man, and all the little things that mean the most.:wink:

When I read your dialogue... I'm imagining one of those chinamen off of kung fu theater.laugh

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:02 PM
We're all taken..:tongue:

2 bad 4-Ulaugh

Sorry.indifferent

Honestly. "I'm a guy" and I don't see that many 'good' men. I dunno. I think like attracts like, but you have to be patient.

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:46 PM

Ego is attempting to match Voils' extensive vocabulary and trying to reach a conclusive end.laugh

Sorry guys, I'm just jealous.laugh flowerforyou :tongue:

interesting ... and curious jins ... what is it about others walking their path their way ... in thoughtful exploration ... of beliefs foreign to you ... that offends you so? ...

...and which part of you ... me ... us... as human beings gets offended? :wink:

Voile was correct in his assessment of my intentions. I respect him and acknowlege his ability to express ideas in a complete and contemplative manner.

I think I'm getting new perspective just by reading his posts. They don't sway me per se' but they enhance my capacity to understand different points of view.

Thanks Big V.laugh :wink: flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:23 AM

Cats are just domesticated rodents anyway. Why can't the sucky/annoying species be endangered.frown

some of us actually like them:angry:

There's a 'pill' for that too.laugh

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:22 AM
bunk

adjective

of poor quality, displeasing.

This is bunk coffee.

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:17 AM
Ego is attempting to match Voils' extensive vocabulary and trying to reach a conclusive end.laugh

Sorry guys, I'm just jealous.laugh flowerforyou :tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:12 AM

Track down the funniest friend you have and make them dinner. If you live where there is snow, get out and play in it. Dream! Think about Santa Claus. Refuse to grow up. drinker :heart:

I LIIIIIKE that!! I'm gonna go peeee in the snow....right now.:wink: bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:09 AM
I met my girl on here so I can't divulge that information.indifferent flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:08 AM
Why? Want one?indifferent

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:06 AM
*pinkey to corner of mouth

indifferent "I will call him..................Mini Funches."

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:01 AM
confabulate • \kun-FAB-yuh-layt\ • verb
1 : to talk informally : chat
2 : to hold a discussion : confer
3 : to fill in gaps in memory by fabrication

Before accepting my offer to purchase their handmade quilt, Polly and Linda took a moment to confabulate.

May not want to use this one around the ladies. You may get slapped.:cry:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:55 AM
surly \SUR-lee\, adjective:
1. Ill-humored; churlish in manner or mood; sullen and gruff.
2. Menacing or threatening in appearance, as of weather conditions; ominous.

Maggie drank a little too much and got surly and made snide comments during the final toast.

The word sound is rather unpleasant though. Like a rank soup or somthing.sick

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:52 AM
A GOOD woman is worth every penny.....and "I" have 2 of them.laugh :wink: :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:48 AM
Edited by nuenjins on Fri 12/07/07 09:49 AM
I like the western PA version. It's much like the southern republican version but you keep the assailant just barely alive long enough to teach him a lesson. Maybe long enough to repent.indifferent

A little mercy.:wink: laugh

AMEN, by the way.bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:42 AM
Poins made while I was typing. Nevermind.ohwell :tongue:

:smile: :wink:

Choose your battles. Most parental 'worries' amount to a hill of beans and stress you out anyway. Trying to control somthing you can't but killing your joy or smothering your munchkin causing them stress and tension oft times..I just enjoy the quirks and let them be them. Everyone has a unique personality and gifting.:heart: flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:36 AM
People 'dis comic books. I'm intelligent with a vocabulary that I'm frequently commended for. Most of that I actually picked up from comic book 'vocab'. Some of them are admittedly written by tiny monkey men at the local asylum, but if you get some good, intelligent reading to stimulate his mind with admirably cool art then you really can't lose if he gets interested I believe. Boys like "cool kickin butt action. there's a time for learning but if you give him a reading "outlet" it may show him a different side that will interest him.

All things done in moderation a well rounded child.

Also, don't obsess over it. Sounds like he has his niche at the moment and if that's as major of a concern you have then there's nothing to really 'worry' about. Let him be who he is maybe.

Sorry if I sound presumptuous. Just hitting it from all angles 'cuz I 'don't know you or your' particular situation.

Thanks for reading it anyway.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:24 AM
Cats are just domesticated rodents anyway. Why can't the sucky/annoying species be endangered.frown

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:09 AM
Just find some friends on here. have confidence that you are worth getting to know and keep remembering all the positive things about yourself and readily use them. It WILL take some effort, but it is worth it. A reaping and sowing process (if you will). I met my girl here and have found others who I never met but may at one point. But it's nice to be here and grow. If you are honest and real then you can find out alot here and surround yourself with positive people to open up to. You have to use discretion, but 'done right' this website is a microcosm of all types of people and can open you up and even challenge you if you want it to. Plus it's free, so how can you lose.flowerforyou :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:57 AM

You can't blame him for what he went through so that is why also Jesus knew to say Father forgive them for they know not what they do because even Jesus was a human.

Jesus could never know these things until experiencing them first hand. When Jesus was in heaven with God before he was born a human, he was of course a spirit and a spirit can't feel what it's like to be a human unless done first hand like Jesus did. God knows what he is doing. He created us but he isn't human and he needed Jesus to learn what it's like plus most of all Jesus wanted to come to us.

He didn't directly mean it for himself as he already knew before he came to earth as a man what was foretold and that he would die on the cross...Both Jesus and God already knew that long before it happen. And please rabitt if you can't get this.....just read the Bible....its all pretty darn clear.

Sorry cat, the theory sounds OK, but God needs to learn nothing, it's a contradiction of even the'concept' of God. The Bible doesn't support that at all. In fact the old testament prophecied his coming multiple times, God knows EXACTLY what's up.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:51 AM

Yes CS if you can get everyone to agree that the Book is full of holes and contradictions then we will have really made progress

"Agree with me so i can be happy"bigsmile

The 'Pat Yourself on the Back Club Bait and Tackle Shop' seems to be having a clearance sale on generic brands this week.