Community > Posts By > nuenjins

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:18 PM
Love must be sincere. Do what your heart tells you, not out of guilt.:smile: :wink: :heart:

Nice to see you Enya. I was 'here' the day before your surgery and was worried and praying. Thank God you are here with us.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:08 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 12/11/07 09:09 PM
I thought an older woman would do more justice for stability, but you just can't put limits on any specific group....that's when you get proved wrong.:wink: :tongue:

My 'chic'(:wink: ) is 5 years younger when I was shooting for older, but it snuck up on me.noway love :heart: bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:53 PM
I moved to NC.......then quickly moved out.:tongue:

It was central though, shoulda went OBX I bet.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:50 PM
What kind of limp wristed name is the 'Falcons'. Did the Bee Gees name your team?:tongue:

Sorry, flowerforyou laugh I just hate Pro sports is all.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:45 PM
As love grows it becomes deeper and more intricate with tough challenges, but the rewards are equal to the work you put into it. It is easy to love at first, you meet simple needs of each other. Put her before yourself in all things, then you will know if you truly love her.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:41 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 12/11/07 08:47 PM
My best friend in HS was a friendly Irish redneck. He kept this huge spit jug in his room he was trying to 'fill up' and was always spraying it with somthing to keep the smell down.

Sometimes "I" 'drink' from a jug.

Pretty weird huh?

:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:34 PM
The scenarios are endless.indifferent

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:31 PM
I hate mondays.smokin

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:28 PM
You missed a couple of emoticons there.indifferent

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:27 PM

probabaly not your first choice lol, but im willing to talk. Whats on the mind?

I think he means 'chics' zooG, dating site and all.laugh

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:24 PM
If I was 20 years older I would move to Cali.:wink: laugh

Thanks Rap.:heart:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:50 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Tue 12/11/07 08:09 PM
*peeking

Same old crap, different forum I see.sick

Christianity sucks and "needs" to fall so that self promoters will no longer 'want' to peddle the gospel, but do it "for real" and for all the right reasons. We need change although the article lumped too many concepts together.

Science, real science, actually supports biblical teachings and that archealogical findings thus far are historically accurate. If you believe what the 'system' has taught you then you're just a mocking bird repeating what you heard. Everyone needs to start thinking for themselves and stop being so damn lazy. If you want truth badly enough, you would go find it. Most just want to know enough to have a good excuse for their particular lifestyle.

Not only do I think the American church as it is needs to die. I'm thinking that America as a culture is on the brink of needing destroyed as well. Just like the Roman Empire, our arrogance and immorality will peak one day and destroy us all. Think of all the countries that hate us. The salt in America has become 'Mrs.Dash' and suffering for you're faith has become risking getting laughed at for a Jesus bumper sticker. How pathetic we are.

The Article? Not good. Inconclusive and over-lumping.

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:18 PM
Much better gmoney homey fizzle.laugh :tongue: :smile:

nuenjins's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:57 PM
The "Oh brother" look doesn't help. You need a more approachable, 'friendly' photo.:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:30 AM
RULE OF NICE GUY DATING: Your perspective partner becomes more out of reach the more you attempt to find her. Once 'she' finds 'you' she will have been taken or have given up on men by that time.explode

Not true, but it felt that way for a looooonnnng time.flowerforyou smokin

nuenjins's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:37 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Sat 12/08/07 07:38 PM
I was involved in that. tried to help. Is she alright.frown

Please mail me and tell me she is Ok.:cry:

Please.flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:34 PM

hi! hey u doing .it,s kosta i am looking for gorl frends.i am hundsome and athletic body i have.if u want to frend call me my phone is 0431 179 400 thks bye

"For a good time U call me. Luv U long time."bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:25 PM

Um, my wife has a boyfriend that comes over all the time. It's no big deal. You ever heard of separation? It happens all the time.

yeah I'm divorced so YEAH I've heard of seperation. But what the two of you are doing is cheating on each other, period. But then again most consider me a bit old fashioned for this day and age...apparently most people haven't heard of MORALS anymore...
noway grumble

I agree with you.:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:24 PM
Met her here and marrying herbigsmile :heart:

Nobody steps back anymore to assess their part in a divorce, people just seem to run along to the next mistake with the same baggage all over again.frown

nuenjins's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:30 PM
After the suicide incident today I give up on these weenies. There are people with real needs and hurts and I'm wasting energy trying to convince those with hard hearts who've already made that decision within themselves 'not' to follow or believe in Him. As Jesus said "leave even the dust from your sandals as you depart". Heck just keep the dang things. :tongue:

Later.indifferent

Build the great Wall of words to hide, who cares anymore. If God wants you , He'll knock.