nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:24 PM

and other Holiday decorations goingdrinker

Mine are still up from last year....

I wish I had the 'grumba' to do that.ohwell

:tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:16 PM

:smile: vote for Obama..he is muslim and will treat all christians like the muslims did in the middle centurielaugh s

That wasn't funny, witty, or contributory. Why'd you bother?indifferent

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:11 PM

I got some fruitcakes, Jess.

will they help?

you can have them.

They make great doorstops and pin cushions too!:wink:

bigsmile

Whoever baked the first fruitcake had to have done it as a sick holiday prank. Now we all have to live with this neverending joke played on the whole world. What a genius.

Props to you, ultimate prankster!!bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:04 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 07:05 PM

Oh, I think the better question is...why when something good happens do people give praise and salutations to god, but when something tragic occurs they find no god, in sight?

It's called "faith without actions is dead". That's why the church is fat and lazy these days. Build a 5 billion dollar cathedral while homeless people freeze to death.sick brokenheart

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:02 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 07:06 PM
In the christian realm anyway,. There is a rumor going around that'God is in control'. Simply not true, but a very popular and disalusioning concept.

"It must have been Gods will". How many times have you heard that one. .....Bullcrap. God can turn things around if you let Him and use those hurts and mistakes to strengthen you but God is not in control. Otherwise He's one sadistic old bastard.
God made it, gave it to us,Satan tricked us (lied) out of it, now it's his. Satan is the 'king of this world' and God has to funnel his will through us as willing participants to get anything done through prayer and action. The world is not Gods, that's why it must be destroyed ultimately, He's just waiting only save as many as he can.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:47 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 06:51 PM
You need bait to get a bite dude. Pic?:heart:

Not bein' a hipocrit, worked for me.....got a chic:heart: bigsmile

Sorry honey....I mean...laaaady.

See it's starting already.indifferent

laugh

:wink:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:43 PM

laugh laugh laugh Lex, not only would these young women have to make it through your entire profile, they have to struggle to understand it! THAT is creepy!

The sad thing is that I left three secret coded messages in there for the one girl with glasses from Michigan, and then she deactivated. It's like, why did I even bother to write those 58 paragraphs?

Your' humor is awesome.laugh laugh laugh

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:26 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 06:27 PM
That's why I wonder why people even like that gangster rap bulls@#t. You see what perverted idiots they are. You let your kids walk around like wanna bes' goin "YO,yo,yo" and crap. Save the world from the wigger Nazi invasion and toss that junk. P-Diddy and the like, all they do is sell the souls of their own people. explode mad

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:16 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 06:19 PM
Creepy is when a teenager flirts with me and then finds out I'm 32. I let them know quickly. Yes it is a bit creepy too, I concur. But it may be mutual also, I dunno.huh laugh :tongue:

I'm taken chickies....not an ad.:tongue:

Sorrybrokenheart flowerforyou

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:08 PM
Billings, didn't you read the sign man? I'd make it blink if I could.:tongue: ------------------------------------------->

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:50 PM

haha sorry its a lil long

What are you refering to.huh

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:48 PM
indifferent boredom-sleepyawn

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:42 PM
Over...theeeere........donkey----------------------------->

YAH MULE!!!!!......YAH!!!!

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:22 PM
He just wanted to know WTF!!?

Geesh,grumble the debate stuff is over there--------->

:tongue: :heart:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:15 PM
You're it. No tag backs. Double cooties.

O

Punch for lookin.:tongue:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:11 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 04:11 PM

Snickerdoodles, yours?

:heart: I love oatmeal chocolate chip with almonds.:heart: Oh yeah baby.:wink: Have to make those though, can't find 'em in the store anywheregrumble .......Plus I don't bake....bummer.frown

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:07 PM

December 27th will be a long day as well..
My daughters birthday..

Lots of Barbies that week.indifferent Hoooray for pink!!!!drinker laugh :wink:

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:56 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 03:57 PM
I was typing whilst (unbeknownst to me) we got some takers.

Thank you for sharing Diff.flowerforyou

And Jess, that was beautiful. I can see that spirit clearly now. The Princess and the soon coming Queen. Poetry in real life, I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your' heart, it blessed me.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:50 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 04:05 PM
I will be the first to risk then.

My purpose seemed to be defined by my parents when I was a child. Parents have dominion over their children and I think therefore are the filter for what can become your early stages of purpose in life. I learned certain responses and coping mechanisms, some healthy, some not. So 'true' purpose I believe can only be found in "love". If you lacked any kind of positive or affirming attention then it will hinder you and limit your' ability to find true purpose, or at least a positive vision of what your purpose could be.

I actually lacked that purpose and resorted to survival with no real vision or hope for what I wanted in life. My 'fantasy' was to be a helicopter pilot. But there was no real vision for that to come to pass. The purpose was really self focused on acheiving an elusive goal.

I found purpose when I was married but married for poor reasons as she was manic- depressive and I thought I could save her from herself. Once the reality of the disability came into the marriage I found that my intentions were not backed up with the proper resources or know how to cope with the problem, hence it failed, miserably.

During my seperation and divorce, much introspection and seeking occured. Although the fault of the divorce could be blamed on a phyciatric problem, I had to admit my fault for being ill prepared and making ignorant mistakes. What did I do to allow this into my life and what could I have done to make it better so that it is less likely to happen again. I did not date for years. I was not confident in my abilities yet and needed to pinpoint solutions to how I react and coming to reality about my limitations of control and my capabilities.

As of now, I have a purpose of teaching my children and loving them, as every parent does. I have responsibilities which are purposful as they are needed to raise my children etc.

However and overall purpose?

I suppose I find true purpose in life this way..as an overall general lifelong purpose. I remembered all the times I had been pulled through hardship by someone caring enough to love me through it. Or when no one was there,I prayed, even when it felt impossible to go on. I got mad, threw fits. but always came back and prayed. I was healed miraculously in church twice, saw many miracles firsthand but nevertheless always eventually felt disheartened or condemned by church as a whole. I remember reading the bible for myself 'trusting as a child' and finding discrepancies to simple truths I found as compared to what was taught by the licensed, educated pastoral facet of the church. I began to (fearfully) share these thoughts. I found that a few agreed, but that many were offended and upset at the mere mention of teachings and truths contrary to their traditional teachings. Or I received a plethora of obscure dotrinal references taken out of context and mixed up.

Something moved on me one day as I had never felt inside before, the feeling was heavy and from what I will descibe as 'the center of my being'. It was not from a previous thought or feeling but the overwhelming power brought me to my knees. a thought came slowly as this happened. It was a message, it resounded in my mind, and I immediately delivered the the message to relieve myself of the burden I felt. It was a warning to a christian sister about her job. She scoffed, then 2 days later lost her job for lying.

Since then I have experienced much and grown, learning to control what I can in life and attempting (sadly sometimes) to pray for things that I can't control. Many friends, many miracles. But my overall purpose since has been to deliver simple truth and kill the religious spirit of 'law' in the church. living under Gods indweeling and not rules. I have found freedom away from the pop culture church which I perceive as drowning 'ignorantly' in blood money. Not to end it harshly, but my purpose now is to learn and improve on how to relay this message, as it is at the core of my being, a'fire' if you will. I still blow it sometimes, but I am learning and pushing forward to find answers everyday.

IF you actually read that....congratulations.drinker

I would love to hear anyone else open up. Or maybe just define what you think purpose really is.

nuenjins's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:57 PM
Edited by nuenjins on Thu 12/06/07 02:58 PM

Too personal, and hard, to even start to explain.

Ok...then........what's your' favorite cookie?bigsmile