hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:39 PM
Oh Bumpkin! My heart goes out to you! Wow...
maybe you can find some comfort knowing that his wife knew he was happy when he passed. he died quickly and not in pain hearing your voice....your voice must sound like the angels singing! Your singing brought comfort to his wife in what has to be the ahrdest thing she has ever experienced. Try to focus on the good things if you can. The Lord called him home and you cannot change that fact. You helped make his journey a happy one.
(((((((((((cb)))))))))))

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:28 PM
When all hell broke loose, did you at least cut his balls off?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:23 AM
If you don't give someone else the chance to break your heart, you are just breaking it yourself.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:11 AM
drinker
I was going to send you a kiss, but there is no smiley for that!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:08 AM

No, but when I'm made to feel like a cheap piece of meat, and there after only one thing, and they're just going to use me like some disposable sex toy....

......glasses that's an added bonusdrinker

is it only turn on if they use you as a disposable one? lol!!laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:05 AM

:tongue: At my house it stays fully down when not in use. All users have to put it up for themselves and then down again afterwards.

So there! :tongue:

Yay Lilith!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:05 AM
I found an easy solution....if everyone closed the lid on the bowl, they everyone would have to adjust the set up/seat down to their liking. Also, it really reduces the amount of germs you put into the air when the bowl flushes.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:56 AM

It's definetley getting old. I think some of you are missing the point... I get it that this behavior is wrong. So what do I do in the meantime? Divorced folks-- how long does it take?

Are you being honest to women you date and telling them you are not ready to get into a relationship? Ever think maybe they are just in it for the challenge, too? Just be up front with the women you date so they know where they stand and let them make their own decisions if they want to have a sexual relationship with you. Maybe they are bored with you after sex, too.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:50 AM

today is my 39th. But I was wondering What the best present you ever received on your birthday? Mine was simply being alive when I emerged from a three month coma in 1991.

well....that explains some of itlaugh laugh laugh laugh
Yeah I'm a nut.......and your point would be?

I'm a woman..I don't need to have a point!laugh laugh laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:49 AM
I am a really friendly person and I've noticed a lot of men seem shy, so it is just normal for me to start a conversation. It is always easy to start a conversation by joking around.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:43 AM

today is my 39th. But I was wondering What the best present you ever received on your birthday? Mine was simply being alive when I emerged from a three month coma in 1991.

well....that explains some of itlaugh laugh laugh laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:29 AM
she's 17 and has sub aortic stenosis. insurance pays for some, but I've had to sell my house, car, and everything I owned to pay medical bills. and, I also have to pay her insurance premiums which ar over $450 a month

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:01 AM
I really am not trying to hurt your feelings, just offering some suggestions. I would change your profile pix and get some NOT in a fast food place....and SMILE!!! The Burger King pix are a turn off....I can't even really explain why...just giving you my opinion.
Try some outdoor shots with a smile or some with you doing some of your hobbies.
Maybe when you write to a woman, mention something you read in her profile so she knows you are not just sending a generic email to every woman on here. If she senses that you pay attention to her, you might get more responses.
Best of luck!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:21 PM
flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker Happy Birthday, friend!drinker drinker flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:53 PM

it doesn't matter if the kid doesn't have real parents murder is murder no matter what the circumstances, it isn't that childs fualt that the mother was raped or incest or whatever, the kid inside is innocent

have you gotten pregnant from a rape???? do you even realize what it's like?

yeah..that's where I got my daughter from. you want her opinion?

lol this lady is shining up as the poster girl of aborting, someone give her some cookies and a tissue.

Yeah..your opinion is the only right one!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:51 PM

it doesn't matter if the kid doesn't have real parents murder is murder no matter what the circumstances, it isn't that childs fualt that the mother was raped or incest or whatever, the kid inside is innocent

have you gotten pregnant from a rape???? do you even realize what it's like?

yeah..that's where I got my daughter from. you want her opinion?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:50 PM

she should be having a hard time. SHE JUST MURDERED her OWN child!!!

Shouldn't be so judgmental. You don't know the circumstances.

oh yeah..like it was self-defense???? Murder is murder.

lol, we kill animals to feed our own greed all the time. I bet you buy porkchops and bacon. KILLER!

No, actually, I DO NOT!
to quote you...DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL..you don't know the circumstances!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:41 PM

she should be having a hard time. SHE JUST MURDERED her OWN child!!!

Shouldn't be so judgmental. You don't know the circumstances.

oh yeah..like it was self-defense???? Murder is murder.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:38 PM
as long as I don't ahve to cook it, it is appreciated!!! burgers from Mickey D's are appreciated here!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:33 PM

No I am usually too broke for em. had to buy a vacuum cleaner tonight!

Then theres no need for prostitutes laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh