hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:13 PM
we can pick her up on the way! This looks like a 3 woman job!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:11 PM

Im all silicone myselflaugh laugh laugh

prove it devil

Kim, let's go check this out for ourselves!

devil

I'll treat! When we leaving?

we need plane tickets i think lol

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:11 PM

"She is 17...if she doesn't have it now, she probably isn't going to get it!"

There's nothing wrong with fake physical features, it's when the fake personality develops is when you have to worry in my opinion

NO FAKE THERE! She actually has a profile on here and is on my friend's list. Sje did lie and say she was 18 to get an account....I can't have anything that she doesn't try to copy!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:09 PM

Im all silicone myselflaugh laugh laugh

prove it devil

Kim, let's go check this out for ourselves!

devil

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:02 PM

right now i have 4 dogs. a year ago i also had 6 13-16 foot pythons, 2 12-15 foot boas, 4 6 foot water monitors, 2 3 foot nile monitors and a 2 foot crocadile........

Why don't you have the reptiles any longer? What are water monitors and where would you keep them?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:00 PM

A cat (long story how I ended up with him) and a turtle (almost tramped on him while working in the garage and figured he'd keep tha cat busy. Didn't work.)

Let's hear it!

OK, to make it short, my last cat died after about 15 years and my ex and one of her friends who has a really slutty cat had ANOTHER litter of kittens thought she'd pawn one off on me as a 'replacement'.

ouch.THAT would suck.especially if it was on the same day that your friend passed away on.

JMO...the cat isn't slutty, the owner is an idiot for not getting her fixed! JMHO!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:57 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh oh what the hell, it's all stuff she'll have at some point...

She is 17...if she doesn't have it now, she probably isn't going to get it!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:55 PM

dogs a husky, a heeler/ rodizion mix, a border collie/ heeler
cats a black manx, a red/orange tabby, the triplets two gray/white, one black/white, and a gray/ black tabby
two betas and 14 goldfish

why i worked at an animal shelter can save them all but some i just couldnt kill

and i love animals, such blind loyality, some food, a warm bed and lots of love they'll never leave you flowerforyou

I know what you mean! Little furballs (or fins, or scales) of love!happy

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:53 PM

11 cats,5 dogs.in town. out on the farm 1 OLD dog and about 15 cats. the cats that ARE in town are moving out to the farm.minus 5 er 8.1 cat has 3 kittens. reason for them moving is due to my daughter dorothy MIGHT be coming home from the hospital on friday.

Well, I hope she does come home on Friday.flowerforyou

Congrats to you!!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:52 PM

A cat (long story how I ended up with him) and a turtle (almost tramped on him while working in the garage and figured he'd keep tha cat busy. Didn't work.)

Let's hear it!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:51 PM
Today, when my daughter and I went to get our nails done for a wedding this weekend, the salon offered us a service of false eyelashes. So now, my kiddo has fake nails, eyebrows(waxed), eyelashes, hair extensions, and chicken cutlet things you stick in your bra to look like you have boobs.....
Is it just me or is this false advertising????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:47 PM
What kind of pets do you folks have? Why those? If none, Why?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:11 PM
I'd heard rumors that good dates still existed! Glad to hear of some proof!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:09 PM
I'm still back at where the guy said "the moon and other planets"....when did the moon become a planet?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:04 AM
I'm ready to commit some of the ones I"ve met and dated over the years....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:08 AM
I hope you have time to answer all the emails you get from guys dying to meet you after that post......

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:52 PM
See a doctor, get something for that itch, then I'll buy a ticket

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 08:00 PM

A lot of pervs {more than here} lol

WAY TOO MANY PERVS!!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:57 PM
KEPP THEM!!! No one will ever love them like you do! Don't let them go to strangers! Keep the puppies!!!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:56 PM
can be anyone BUT....must be kept secret!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25