hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:30 PM
happy happy happy I am! I am a mom! Best job ever!happy happy happy

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:51 AM
i DON'T GET WHY YOU SAY HE IS WEIRD......
You asked a question, he answered. The ball was then in your court to speak again, you didn't. SO>>>>does that make YOu weird???
I think to go bashing the poor kid behind his back because is is young and possible shy is rude.
JMHO

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:46 AM

Does the kind of job a man has matter, as long as it's decent pay (for the area), and legit?

Why does the pay matter? if the man likes his job and is good at it, the pay should not become a factor.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:20 AM
I'm not afraid of falling in love. I'm afraid of getting hurt when the man I fall in love with doesn't feel the same way about me.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:11 AM
I think if you are feeling used, that is a red flag that person isn't really a friend in the first place!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:10 AM

Nope...."DTA"... The only way to live smokin

what's that mean?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:44 PM
don't forget to take your galsses off before the date!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:59 AM
jaded and sick of stalkers.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:58 AM
I ahve that, too! but I also have it with WILD animals. I go outside and I have squirrels, rabbits, skunks, birds, possums,groundhogs and even a deer come right up to me. lost dogs find me.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:59 AM
You are not the least bit embarassed by your bad behavior?

You really think the police are at fault? Were they holding a gun to your head forcing you to drink and make an ass out of yourself?
Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:41 AM
The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent Tom to you!
Is your daughter home safely now?
And how dare that "man" put your daughter through a trial after all the rest he has done to her!
I will be praying that the Lord convinces him to plead guilty and spare the poor kid from having to go through that. Even if the tape cannot be used, you could maybe "slip up" and mention it...the judge will strike it from the record, but you can't unsay something...maybe it will stick in the jurors heads...
just a thought...
Are all the people from the church he worked at going to be at the trial? If he did hurt other kids, maybe his own mind will eat at him if he sees them all there and thinks they are going to come forward!
All my prayers for you and your daughter.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:29 AM
I am praying for yu and your daughter. Please remind her often that none of this is her fault!!!!
He might get away with things for a while on this earth, but I promise you he won't get away with it in the next life.
I also pray that if there are others he hurt that God gives them the strength to come forward.
{{{{{{{{{{{{you and your baby}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:55 AM
Thanks, Honey! and when you need encouragement, you know you can count on yur friends at JSH! You and your family and friends are in my prayers!
drinker

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:47 AM
4:45 here...just got woke up by a stalker....
note to guys: It is NOT romantic to call a woman on your way to work if it is the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN NIGHT!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:25 PM
My wish would be for my daughter's blockage in her heart to go away and NEVER grow back again. EVER.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:21 PM
I want a guy who travles 100% of the time and has direct deposit into my account!

KIDDING!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:19 PM
I'm a down to earth, laied back type of person, I like to travel to new places and do new things. I love the beach. . I like the outdoors, camping, fishing, ect... "Nascar"/ football on sundays I like to cook. I can be a bit of a romantic at times, holsing hands, kiss for no reason at all, walks on the beach, sending flowers for no reason. Iam honest and will not stand for liers, I treat others how I would want to be treated,
My friends would say I am fun,dependable, honest, and a nice guy.

Isn't this the standard format that all guys copy and paste?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:18 AM
MEn do it too....the guy I was dating recently told me all the time how his soon-to-be-ex-wife treated him like crap for over 20 years...then he went back to her. He had been sexually abused as a child, so I know where it came from, but it kills me to know he is in a living hell when he could have been happy.
Abuse ..it's not just for women anymore!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:12 AM
Just for the record..I don NOT think I ma hot...my favorite color is hot pink.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:52 AM

A pet peeve is something that just annoys you, not a major issue like lying. I won't tolerate a liar. Mine is people who park across 2 spaces. "LOOK AT MY CAR!, good luck finding a place to park yours!"grumble

im guilty of that lately but i just got the truck and im not used to parking it yet

People who drive vehicles that they should not be driving! If you can't drive it, don't!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25