hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:04 PM
Oh sorry..forgot to answer the question....
I haven't FELT anything since then...still numb.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:03 PM
I got dumped last Christmas by email.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:54 PM
I look at the profile and see if we have anything in common before replying. Looks are only skin deep.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:50 PM
This sounds really corny, but I compare every guy to my dad. So far, none have even come close.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:47 PM
depends on what you'd like tasted, Rob!laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:43 AM
Only if they are left at my house and no attempt to claim them after I notify the owner. I figure 3 months is enough time to claim what you left behind before I toss it

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:36 AM
um...I don't think so. But that may be part of the conspiracy...the mind control!:tongue:

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:37 PM
My daughter is very dyslexic and has been pretty much anbidextrous since birth. I never encouraged one hand or the other. She does some things with one hand and other things with the other. When she wanted to play softball, she had to have 2 gloves(depended on what position she was playing).
Her 1/2 brother is left handed and dyslexic. My sister is left handed and Not dyslexic.
Three people, 3 different stories....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:23 PM
WOW! You're a daddy! Congrats!!!

I think you should put on a bald wig and take a picture and put it up...should solve the problem of hair-lovers!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:46 PM
Why don't you just straight up ask her why she is a 8itch? Maybe she doesn't even know she is coming across that way. Maybe someone told her to be like that and she is young and doens't realize tht is not the way to get peoples' respect. Let her know there are better ways to accomplish the job at hand without being nasty and stressing everyone out.
If tht doens't work, send her over and I'll tell her!:tongue:

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:40 PM
I live near Philly and waitress part time and the New Yorkers are the BEST tippers by far!
I :heart: New Yorkers!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:32 PM
Prayers for strength for you both and a speedy recovery for Lynn.flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:29 PM
How can anyone expect you to be okay right now? Take whatever time you need to grieve. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Shame on anyone who doens't understand that you need time to be sad right now!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:27 PM
((((((((beauty))))))))

A hug and some ice cream will fix you right up!flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:30 PM

i gave her to the idiot that she thought was better then me that dumped her after getting her in the sack a week later .....

close enought to a breeder i guess....

Honey, from what I've read of your posts, that is HER LOSS!! you seem like a terrific guy with a great personality and an awesome sense of humor. I'm sorry you lost your pets, but not her!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:27 PM

I like boobs. A lot. No I mean it. Really.

Yeah, but when they come off with the bra, isn't that false advertising?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:26 PM
at least you didn't title it Lonely BUTT.....you would probably have too many emails to answer them all!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:20 PM

right now i have 4 dogs. a year ago i also had 6 13-16 foot pythons, 2 12-15 foot boas, 4 6 foot water monitors, 2 3 foot nile monitors and a 2 foot crocadile........

Why don't you have the reptiles any longer? What are water monitors and where would you keep them?

monitors are the same species as kamodo dragons, water monitors are the 2nd largest lizard in the world. and they all had a 15'x15' room that i had turned into a lizard enclosure with an 8x8 pond and tree branches running all over the room (they love to climb)

i gave them all up cuz my kid was born and the stupid ex thought just being in the same house with them would make him sick and die so she b!tched at me till i gave them to a breeder...

should have kept them and the baby and given her to a breeder!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:19 PM
I seem to have that effect on guys!laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:16 PM

no matter how you look at it your paying for sex. so technically speakign every woman is a prostitute.....

how do you figure that? I have never had a man in my life who didn't cost me money. No one ever paid me for anything.

Ain't that the truth!drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25